58,769 Views | 228 Replies
PerfectAg
6:29p, 11/2/08
WHAT DID HE WRITE?
Lance Uppercut
6:31p, 11/2/08
You jackass idiots.

Here's what I think.

point being, and i've said this for years, that the hardest route to defend is a come-back when the CB's back is turned.

Almost every CB will have his back turned at some point when you are running a vertical route in man coverage.

When the receiver stops and comes back, he will almost ALWAYS have a huge advantage on the defender.

It's time we start using this a bit more.
tooooombs5
6:32p, 11/2/08

quote:
WHAT DID HE WRITE?

point being, and i've said this for years, that the hardest route to defend is a come-back when the CB's back is turned.

Almost every CB will have his back turned at some point when you are running a vertical route in man coverage.

When the receiver stops and comes back, he will almost ALWAYS have a huge advantage on the defender.

aurdraco
7:12p, 11/2/08
pueent beeeng, und i'fe-a seeed thees fur yeers, thet zee herdest ruoote-a tu deffend is a cume-a-beck vhee zee CB's beck is toorned. Elmust ifery CB veell hefe-a hees beck toorned et sume-a pueent vhee yuoo ere-a roonneeng a ferteecel ruoote-a in mun cuferege-a. Vhee zee receeefer stups und cumes beck, he-a veell elmust ELVEYS hefe-a a hooge-a edfuntege-a oon zee deffender. It's teeme-a ve-a stert useeng thees a beet mure-a. Bork Bork Bork!
Non-Identifying Username
7:17p, 11/2/08
For diversity/affirmative action's sake:

Punto que es, e i' VE dijo esto por años, de que la ruta más dura para defender es una reaparición cuando el CB' se da vuelta la parte posterior de s.

Casi cada CB tendrá el suyo detrás dado vuelta en un cierto punto cuando usted está funcionando con una ruta vertical en cobertura del hombre.

Cuando el receptor para y se vuelve, él tendrá casi SIEMPRE una ventaja enorme en el defensor.

It' tiempo de s comenzamos a usar esto un poco más.
Scrap Iron Ag
7:44p, 11/2/08
Blue star to Waltonloads!

AggieDruggist89
7:49p, 11/2/08
This is the last time I'm going to say it you Jackasses!!

Point being, and i've said this for years, that the hardest route to defend is a come-back when the CB's back is turned.

ConjuntoKing
7:50p, 11/2/08
Punto que es, e he dicho esto por años, de que la ruta más dura para defender es una reaparición cuando el CB' se da vuelta la parte posterior de s.

Casi cada CB tendrá el suyo detrás dado vuelta en un cierto punto cuando usted está funcionando con una ruta vertical en cobertura del hombre.

Cuando el receptor para y se vuelve, él tendrá casi SIEMPRE una ventaja enorme en el defensor.

Es tiempo de comenzar a usar esto un poco más.
aggiematt235
7:51p, 11/2/08
Phil Garner
12:48p, 11/3/08
suck a teet!
TefIon Don
12:52p, 11/3/08
For all the damn German's bombing the moon:

Punkt sei, und ich habe dieses jahrelang gesagt, der die härteste Route, zu verteidigen, ist eine Rückkehr, wenn des hinteren CB gedreht ist.

Fast wird jeder CB seinen zurück hat gedreht an einem Punkt haben, wenn Sie eine senkrechte Route in Mannabdeckung laufen.

Wenn der Empfänger und zurückkommt aufhält, wird er fast IMMER einen riesigen Vorteil auf dem Verteidiger haben.

Es ist Zeit wir anfangen, dieses ein bisschen mehr zu benutzen.
Jaydoug
12:56p, 11/3/08
texag89
1:02p, 11/3/08
English translation of the Spanish and German posts above:

Point being, and i've said this for years, that the hardest route to defend is a come-back when the CB's back is turned.

It's time we start using this a bit more
Bluehazel
1:04p, 11/3/08
quote:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st Generation Ag
1:06p, 11/3/08

zomvito
1:09p, 11/3/08
Damn you people, can't you post something new????

PJYoung
1:17p, 11/3/08

Fido04
1:18p, 11/3/08
you guys are a bunch a jackass idiots
jrojr
1:31p, 11/3/08
POTY

quote:

[This message has been edited by jrojr (edited 11/3/2008 1:33p).]
BQ87
1:32p, 11/3/08
quote:
you guys are a bunch a jackass idiots

You must not be understanding the point, point being, and i've said this for years, that the hardest route to defend is a come-back when the CB's back is turned.

texag89
3:54p, 11/3/08
I'm not sure I understand the point that AnalogyAg was trying to make. Obviously, some of you get it, there are so many posts here that agree.

Could someone please summarize the main point please?
swc93
4:15p, 11/3/08
The problem is American's don't have enough maps, because if we had enough maps we would understand that the point being, and I've said this for years, that the hardest route to defend is a come-back when the CB's back is turned.

Almost every CB will have his back turned at some point when you are running a vertical route in man coverage or South Africa or the Iraqis.

When the receiver stops and comes back, he will almost ALWAYS have a huge advantage on the defender and such-as.

It's time we start using this a bit more for our children and future.
AGSPORTSFAN07
4:26p, 11/3/08
Listen guys...I think the original poster meant to say this:

90%Ag
5:06p, 11/3/08
I'm the contrarian...

point being, and i've said never said this, that the easiest route to defend is a go-forward when the CB's back is straight-ahead.

Not a single CB will ever have his back turned at any point when you are not running a horizontal route in zone coverage.

When the receiver keeps going and never comes back, he will almost NEVER have a any advantage on the defender.

It's time we stop using this altogether.
jteagle
5:09p, 11/3/08
quote:

I think I disagree but it is a little unclear to me what you have said. Could you repeat it?
90%Ag
5:10p, 11/3/08
守るべき最も容易なルートが行前方のときCB'こと、ポイントあることおよび私は決してこれ言われて言わなかった; sの背部は真っすぐである。 地帯の適用範囲の横のルートを動かしていない場合ない単一のCBにいずれかの時点で回った彼のある。 受信機が行き続け、決してもどって来ない場合、彼はほとんど決して擁護者の利点を持っていない。 それは私達がこれを全体で使用することを止める時間である。

[This message has been edited by 90%Ag (edited 11/3/2008 5:12p).]
Braxton.Sherrill
5:10p, 11/3/08
point being bbq, and i've said this for years, that the hardest route to defend is a come-back when the CB's back is turned.

AAM02
5:11p, 11/3/08
This thread is pointless.
90%Ag
6:49p, 11/3/08
http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-twUCEfzrDk
texag89
10:02a, 11/4/08
What point was the OP trying to make?
Javelina
10:04a, 11/4/08

maroon man
10:07a, 11/4/08
This is GREATNESS....up there with the best photoshopping threads!

Haven't laughed this hard so early in the morning in a long time!
jks08
11:08a, 11/4/08

texag89
11:28a, 11/4/08
So the point you've been trying to make, for a very long time now, is that the hardest route to defend is a come-back when the CB's back is turned?

Will almost every CB have his back turned at some point when you are running a vertical route in man coverage? I'm not sure I agree!

When the receiver stops and comes back, will he almost ALWAYS have a huge advantage on the defender? Do the statistics support this?

I'm not sure we should start using this a bit more than we already are.
jteagle
11:29a, 11/4/08
quote:
This thread is pointless.

Typical texags! We try to make one point and you completely miss it! tu troll
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 2 of 7
Verify your student status Register