Harrell quote
58,821 Views | 228 Replies
Zobel
11:35a, 11/4/08
You 2%ers are a bunch of jackass idiots.

point being, and i've said this for years, that the hardest route to defend is a come-back when the CB's back is turned.

Almost every CB will have his back turned at some point when you are running a vertical route in man coverage.

When the receiver stops and comes back, he will almost ALWAYS have a huge advantage on the defender.

It's time we start using this a bit more.
Breggy Popup
11:36a, 11/4/08
Punt, en i' die zijn; ve zei dit jarenlang, dat de hardste route om te verdedigen een come-back wanneer CB' is; s de rug wordt gedraaid. Bijna zal elk citizens band zijn rug hebben die op wat punt wordt gedraaid wanneer u een verticale route in mensendekking in werking stelt. Wanneer de ontvanger ophoudt en terugkomt, zal hij bijna ALTIJD een reusachtig voordeel op de verdediger hebben. It' s tijd die wij dit zijn begonnen meer te gebruiken een beetje.

[This message has been edited by dlance05 (edited 11/4/2008 11:37a).]
Crocker
1:45p, 11/4/08
My response to your ridiculous assertion here:

point being, and i've said this for years, that the hardest route to defend is a come-back when the CB's back is turned.

Almost every CB will have his back turned at some point when you are running a vertical route in man coverage.

When the receiver stops and comes back, he will almost ALWAYS have a huge advantage on the defender.

It's time we start using this a bit more.[/url]

Bahh, can't make it work.

[This message has been edited by Crocker (edited 11/4/2008 1:55p).]
Protrident
1:49p, 11/4/08
essere del punto ed io hanno detto questo per gli anni, che l'itinerario più duro da difendere è un ritorno quando il CB indietro è girato.
Quasi ogni CB avrà suo indietro girato ad un certo punto quando state facendo funzionare un itinerario verticale nel riempimento dell'uomo.
Quando la ricevente si arresta e ritorna, presenterà quasi SEMPRE un vantaggio enorme sulla protezione.
È tempo che cominci usando questo un ancora un poco.
aggiegriff09
2:51p, 11/4/08

ccol
3:03p, 11/4/08
Meh...what's the point...

[This message has been edited by ccol (edited 11/4/2008 3:04p).]
amg405
3:17p, 11/4/08

jteagle
3:24p, 11/4/08
quote:
Meh...what's the point...

Quit trying to hijack this thread and stick to the main point...

...point being, and i've said this for years, that the hardest route to defend is a come-back when the CB's back is turned.

AggieRinger
3:24p, 11/4/08
¶•¨‚ðŒü‚¯‚Ä‚­‚¾‚³‚¢A‚»‚¤‚·‚ê‚ÎŽ„‚͉½”NŠÔ‚à‚±‚ê‚ðŒ¾‚Á‚āACB‚ª–ß‚Á‚Ä‚¢‚鎞Žç‚é‚ׂ«Å‚àd‚¢ƒ‹[ƒg‚ªƒJƒ€ƒoƒbƒNk‚¤‚Ü‚¢•Ô“šl‚Å‚ ‚邱‚Æ‚ª‰ñ‚³‚ê‚Ü‚µ‚½B

‚Ù‚Æ‚ñ‚Ç‚ ‚ç‚ä‚éCB‚ª‚ ‚È‚½‚ª’j«•ñ“¹k“K—p”͈́l‚̐‚’¼‚ȃ‹[ƒg‚ð‘–‚Á‚Ä‚¢‚鎞‚¢‚­‚ç‚©‚̈Ӗ¡kƒ|ƒCƒ“ƒg/“_l‚Ŕނ̌ã‚ë‚ð‰ñ‚³‚ê‚éB

ŽóM‹@‚ªŽ~‚Ü‚Á‚āA–߂鎞A”Þ‚Í‚Ù‚Æ‚ñ‚Ǐí‚É–hŒäŽÒkƒfƒBƒtƒFƒ“ƒ_[l‚É‘å‚«‚È—˜“_‚ðŽ‚¿‚Ü‚·B

Ž„‚½‚¿‚ª‚æ‚菭‚µ‚à‚Á‚Æ‚±‚ê‚ðŽg‚¢Žn‚߂鎞‚Å‚·B

3:30p, 11/4/08

ShouldastayedataTm
3:39p, 11/4/08
I think the point is BBQ, but just in case so I don't get accused of hijacking the thread.

mwlkr
3:56p, 11/4/08
I missed the point.
Frag
4:06p, 11/4/08
No comprende!
texag89
4:08p, 11/4/08
Haha The D... in response:

[This message has been edited by texag89 (edited 11/4/2008 4:08p).]
Hulla Baller
4:27p, 11/4/08
I hope no one forgot what the point was....

GeorgiAg
4:31p, 11/4/08
OMG! They just shot Obama! His final words were:

Point being, and i've said this for years, that the hardest route to defend is a come-back when the CB's back is turned.

It's time we start using this a bit more

Bea Arthur is SEXY
9:42p, 11/4/08
quote:
Point being, and i've said this for years, that the hardest route to defend is a come-back when the CB's back is turned.

FIFY
frog_killer
9:46p, 11/4/08
ahhhh i get it
Bowlinag
9:50p, 11/4/08
punto que se encuentre, y he dicho durante años, que la ruta más difícil de defender es un regreso, cuando el CB la espalda está activada.

Casi todos los CB se han vuelto la espalda en algún momento cuando usted está ejecutando una ruta vertical en el hombre la cobertura.

Cuando el receptor se detiene y vuelve, que casi siempre tienen una enorme ventaja sobre el defensor.

Es hora de empezar a utilizar esta un poco más.
HelotesAg55
9:50p, 11/4/08
explain it one more time for me
Bowlinag
9:59p, 11/4/08
One More Time!!!!

punto que se encuentre, y he dicho durante años, que la ruta más difícil de defender es un regreso, cuando el CB la espalda está activada.

Casi todos los CB se han vuelto la espalda en algún momento cuando usted está ejecutando una ruta vertical en el hombre la cobertura.

Cuando el receptor se detiene y vuelve, que casi siempre tienen una enorme ventaja sobre el defensor.

Es hora de empezar a utilizar esta un poco más.
jteagle
10:00p, 11/4/08
McCain is about to make his concession speech. His biggest mistake was not listening to this main point:

Bea Arthur is SEXY
10:09p, 11/4/08
"Four score and seven years ago, Point being, and i've said this for years, that the hardest route to defend is a come-back when the CB's back is turned.

It's time we start using this a bit more and that this government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth."
Ishmael-Ag
1:23a, 11/5/08
point being, and jackass idiots have said this for years, that the hardest route to defend is a come-back when the jackass idiot's back is turned.

Almost every jackass idiot will have his back turned at some point when you are running a vertical route in man coverage.

When the jackass idiot stops and comes back, he will almost ALWAYS have a huge advantage on the other jackass idiot.

It's time we jackass idiots start using this a bit more.
AlexAggie
5:44a, 11/5/08
Jane you ignorant ****...

KingAgWhami
8:29a, 11/5/08
boy,i can say that again!

3rd Platoon
8:50a, 11/5/08
quote:
FRIENDS, ROMANS, COUNTRYMEN....LEND ME YOUR EARS. point being, and i've said this for years, that the hardest route to defend is a come-back when the CB's back is turned.

bmc13
9:30a, 11/5/08

defroach
11:13a, 11/5/08
i seem to have missed the point, it would be easier if someone could tell me in arabic as I dont speak english.
WestAustinAg
11:23a, 11/5/08
A couple of points:

1) point being, and i've said this for years, that the hardest route to defend is a come-back when the CB's back is turned.

2) Almost every CB will have his back turned at some point when you are running a vertical route in man coverage.

3) When the receiver stops and comes back, he will almost ALWAYS have a huge advantage on the defender.

So in summary:

ColoradoMooseHerd
11:49a, 11/5/08

FWAppraiser
11:56a, 11/5/08
POINT BEING, AND I'VE SAID THIS FOR YEARS, THAT THE HARDEST ROUTE TO DEFEND IS A COME-BACK WHEN THE CB'S BACK IS TURNED!

ALMOST EVERY CB WILL HAVE HIS BACK TURNED AT SOME POINT WHEN YOU ARE RUNNING A VERTICAL ROUTE IN MAN COVERAGE!

WHEN THE RECEIVER STOPS AND COMES BACK, HE WILL ALMOST ALWAYS HAVE A HUGE ADVANTAGE ON THE DEFENDER!

IT'S TIME WE START USING THIS A BIT MORE!
gig them
11:58a, 11/5/08
Contrary to popular opinion...

the hardest route to defend is a come-back when the CB's back is turned.

Raggy09
1:49p, 11/5/08
Ahem.

le point être et je l'ai dit pendant les années, que le trajet le plus dur pour défendre est une rentrée quand la BANDE CB arrière est tournée.

Presque chaque BANDE CB fera tourner son revers à un point quand vous dirigez un trajet vertical dans la couverture d'homme.

Quand le récepteur s'arrête et revient, il aura PRESQUE TOUJOURS un énorme avantage sur le détenteur.

C'est le temps nous commençons à l'utiliser un peu plus.

Merci.
90%Ag
1:58p, 11/5/08
пункт, и сказал это на леты, то самая трудная трасса для того чтобы защитить возврат когда CB' задняя часть s повернута.

Почти каждый CB будет иметь его назад повернутое на некоторый этап когда вы побежите вертикальная трасса в охвате человека.

Когда приемник остановит и придет назад, он почти ВСЕГДА будет иметь огромное преимущество на защитнике.

время s мы начинаем использовать это бит больше.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 3 of 7
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings