Post here if you support waffles at The Snake Pit
32,882 Views | 267 Replies
Madman
10:05p, 7/9/09
I am sick and tired of everyone skirting the issue. There is a 500lb gorrilla in the room that nobody is talking about.

FRENCH TOAST Mother Effers.
rock the good ag 90'
11:14p, 7/9/09
Staff - Where is the waffle emoticon???
sshm
11:34p, 7/9/09
Here is to a win every week, a woman in every lap, a waffle on every plate.
Kampfers
4:05a, 7/10/09
quote:
It's all for nothing if you don't have waffles.

quote:
I can eat pancakes.

I know. I know you can eat pancakes. But it's our waffles that make us men.
TxAgswin
2:31p, 7/10/09
Jessup: Son, we live in a world that has breakfast food, and those plates have to be prepared by men with syrup. Who’s gonna do it? You? You FtBendTxAg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for pancakes and you curse the waffle iron. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That waffle squares, while funny looking, probably save syrup spills, and waffle irons, while hardly ever used and impractical, make great wedding gifts.

You don’t want the truth because deep down in places you don’t talk about at Denny’s, you want me at that IHOP. You need me at that IHOP.

We use words like “syrup”, “butter”, and “whipped cream” as the backbone of a lifetime promoting obesity. You use them as a condiment.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises each morning to a plate of delicious waffles that I provide and the questions the manner in which I prepare them.

I would rather you just say “blueberry please” and went on about your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a spatula and get in the kitchen. Either way, I don’t give a butter pecan what you think you’re entitled to!

Kaffee: Did you order the rooty tooty fresh and fruity breakfast combo with extra waffles?

Jessup: Your GD right I did!
rock the good ag 90'
2:36p, 7/10/09
^
^
^
^
^
AAM02
3:07p, 7/10/09
quote:
Byrne: What is best in life?
Sherman: To crush waffles with my teeth, to see them drenched in syrup before me, and to hear the lamentations of the women whose waffles I just ate.
BigN--00
1:21p, 7/11/09
quote:
In 1972 a crack waffle making unit was sent to prison by a breakfast food court for a food poisoning they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security IHOP to the College Station underground. Today, still wanted by the food nazi's, they survive as chefs of fortune. If you have syrup, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the W-Team.

[This message has been edited by BigN--00 (edited 7/11/2009 12:23p).]
Face
1:37p, 7/11/09

Front Range Ag
5:34p, 7/11/09

[This message has been edited by Doorbell (edited 7/11/2009 4:39p).]
Warrior Poet
1:16a, 7/12/09
quote:
There's a difference between us. You think the people of this country exist to provide you with waffles. I think your waffles exists to provide those people with freedom. And I go to make sure that they have it.

I feel somewhat responsible for the complete misdirection of waffles in the snakepit to waffles in Braveheart. But I always revert back to Braveheart

- Warrior Poet

[This message has been edited by WarriorPoet_AMC (edited 7/12/2009 12:21a).]
GlendaleAg
1:42a, 7/12/09
I thought it was "A Few Good Men"

quote:
Son, we live in a world that has waffles, and those waffles have to be guarded by men with guns. Whose gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg?
Front Range Ag
12:54p, 7/12/09
Shmoke and a pancake?

Shigar and a waffle?
rens18
3:35p, 7/12/09
ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY WAFFLE INTO THE SNAKE PIT.

[This message has been edited by rens18 (edited 7/12/2009 2:36p).]
Ron Franklin
3:37p, 7/12/09
yawn* at the snake pit joke
Not predmid
4:02p, 7/12/09
"What is best in life?"

"To crush your pancakes, see them drizzled before you, and to hear the lamentation of their waffles."
Not predmid
4:05p, 7/12/09
This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blueberry pancakes - the season ends, you wake up in the snake pit and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red strawberry waffles - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.
Face
4:41p, 7/12/09
I'm not talkin' 'bout pleasure boatin' or day sailin'. I'm talkin' 'bout workin' for a livin'. I'm talkin' 'bout wafflin'!
rke82
2:02p, 7/13/09
Sherman: I can eat fifty waffles.
Byrne: Nobody can eat fifty waffles.
Cassidy: You just said he could eat anything.
Byrne: Did you ever eat fifty waffles?
Sherman: Nobody ever eat fifty waffles.
Cromwell: Hey, Kines! We got a bet here.
Byrne: My boy says he can eat fifty waffles, he can eat fifty waffles.
Kines: Yeah, but in how long?
Sherman: An hour.
Cromwell: Well, I believe I'll take part of that wager
Lucas Jackson
2:04p, 7/13/09
I can eat 50 waffles.
Face
2:14p, 7/13/09
Kines as Babalugats

Lucas Jackson
3:15p, 7/13/09
quote:

Waffles. A plateful of waffles. You stupid mullet head. He fed you with waffles. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with waffles.

Yeah, well, sometimes waffles can be a real cool breakfast.

Face
3:32p, 7/13/09
quote:
You eat pancakes one time, you got yourself a set of chains. You eat 'em twice you got yourself two sets. You ain't gonna need no third set, 'cause you gonna get your mind right.
GeorgiAg
6:28p, 7/13/09
This thread is one of the signs of the apocalypse.
Q10fanatic
9:39p, 7/13/09
I'M SO HUNGRY!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A bad day of Aggie football is better than a good day of work.
Face
12:23p, 7/14/09
William Waffle is seven feet tall!
Lucas Jackson
2:42p, 7/14/09

quote:

Sherman: Smell that? You smell that?
Tannehill: What?
Sherman: Waffles, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that.

Sherman: I love the smell of waffles in the morning. You know, one time we went out and ate waffles.... for 12 hours. When it was all over, I we stood up. We couldn't find one of them...not one stinkin waffle in the entire Waffle House. But the smell, you know that waffle smell, the whole restaurant. Smelled like.......... victory.

Face
3:16p, 7/14/09
quote:
This thread is one of the signs of the apocalypse.

The machinist, the one they called GeorgiAg, was from Atlanta. He was wrapped too tight for TexAgs, probably wrapped too tight for Atlanta. 2ndGenAg82 on page 3 was a famous surfer from the beaches south of LA. You look at him and you wouldn't believe he ever made a bad post in his whole life. Franklin, Ron Franklin, was from some South Bronx ****hole. Light and space of TexAgs really put the zap on his head. Then there was Lucas Jackson, the Chief. It might have been my post, but it sure as **** was Chief's waffle thread.

[This message has been edited by Face (edited 7/14/2009 2:16p).]
Shall34
5:41p, 7/14/09
Enough with the "snake pit"
rke82
1:54p, 7/15/09
Holy Jesus! What is that? What is that, Private Pyle?!
Sir, a waffle, sir!
A Waffle?! In The Snake Pit?!
Sir, an Eggo Waffle, sir!
How did it get here?
Sir, I took it from the mess hall, sir!

Private Pyle has dishonored himself and dishonored The Snake Pit! I have tried to help him, but I have failed! I have failed because you 2%'s have not served pancakes! You 2%'s have not given Private Pyle the proper motivation for pancakes! So, from now on, whenever Private Pyle eats waffles, I will not punish him, I will punish all of you! And the way I see it, ladies, you owe me for one waffle! Now, get on your faces!

Open your mouth, Private Pyle! They're paying for it, you eat it!

[This message has been edited by 2ndGenAggie82 (edited 7/15/2009 1:16p).]
Face
2:05p, 7/15/09
This is my waffle. There are many like it but this one is mine. My waffle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my waffle is useless. Without my waffle I am useless. I must butter my waffle true. I must eat faster than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must finish my waffle before he finishes his. I will. Before God I swear this creed: my waffle and myself are defenders of my country, we are the masters of our enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace. Amen.
BigN--00
9:46p, 9/4/09
Now, I want you to remember that no ******* ever won a war by eating pancakes for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb ******* eat pancakes for his country. Men, all this stuff you’ve heard about America not wanting bacon, wanting to stay skip breakfast, is a lot of horse dung. Americans traditionally love to fight. All real Americans love the crunch of waffles. When you were kids, you all admired the Eggo, the Belgian, and Fried Chicken with Honey. Americans love a waffle and will not tolerate a pancake. Americans eat waffles. I wouldn’t give a hoot in hell for a man who ate crepes and laughed. That’s why Americans have never eaten pancakes and will never eat a pancake. Because the very thought flat fried dough is hateful to Americans.
iamtheglove
10:09p, 9/4/09
Ladies and gentlemen, I'll be brief. The issue here is not whether we ate a few waffles, or took a few liberties with our butter and syrup - we did. But you can't hold a whole Waffle House responsible for the behavior of a few, sick twisted individuals. For if you do, then shouldn't we blame the whole breakfast tradition? And if the whole breakfast tradition is guilty, then isn't this an indictment of our USDA Food Pyramid in general? I put it to you, Greg - isn't this an indictment of our entire Waffle loving society? Well, you can do whatever you want to us, but we're not going to sit here and listen to you badmouth the United States Department of Agriculture. Gentlemen!
iamtheglove
10:35p, 9/4/09
Cromwell: Breakfast's over, man. Sherman ate the big one.

Kines: Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans ate all the butter? H*ll no!

Wyatt: Germans?
Malone: Forget it, he's hungry.

Kines: And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough... the tough get hungry! Who's with me? Let's go!

What the **** happened to the Waffle House I used to know? Where's the syrup? Where's the bacon, huh? This could be the greatest meal of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to eat with you Kines, we might get full." Well just kiss my waffle from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Sherman, he's a pancake man! Byrne, pancakes! Cassidy...

Wyatt: PANCAKES! Kines is right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta take these pancake lovers. Now we could do it with conventional batter; that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really humongous and aerodynamic waffle be made for somebody's breakfast.

Kines: and we're just the guys to do it! Who's with me!?! Let's do it!!!!

[This message has been edited by iamtheglove (edited 9/4/2009 10:41p).]
lukin8878
9:44a, 9/5/09
The Snake Pit is rocking tonight.

CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 3 of 8
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >