Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

#AggSwaggMovement

11,818 Views | 141 Replies | Last: 12 yr ago by zmurda
zmurda
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Fightin Texas Aggie 01
AG
I'm in
RAM700BA
AG
I like the idea of it. Get that swag back in Aggieland. Bring some confidence and attitude to this football team that it desperately needs. Similar to what Miami had back in the 80's and 90's.
rangersncowboys
AG
i'm 2012 and dissociate myself with anything related to swagg
Say Chowdah
AG
quote:
I refuse to associate anything with the word "Swag" or "Swagger" with A&M.

Maybe respectable, honest, hardworking are some better characteristics for labels.

Show me ANY 18 year old that: respectable, honest and hardworking is an important set of ethos. Let alone the kids who are recruited to play D1 football, knowing that they are handed everything on a silver platter in high school and expect even more from college.
CharlieMac
Swagg=The Force.
May it be with your old white ass.
Terk
AG
I fully support this!
Punked Shank
AG
+1 aggswag...much needed. this years team lacked any type of confidence and it showed painfully in the third quarters. no swag to keep on scoring points.

chosin
AG
It's going to be funny, sad, and quite the foregone conclusion to see this class come in and talk all the "whip my hair back and forth while I rep the ho's" nonsense, and fall flat on their faces, just like the last crop to come through... and the last one before that. Hunter, Garrick, Demontre, Fuller, etc talked this stupid schwag nonsense for this crop, and certainly lived the "lifestyle"; and the Javorskie, Goodson, etc group did the same. This program has much more important problems than needing a group of 18 yo kids to come in like a bunch of overhyped. entitled, primadonas. You get the "air of confidence" from working hard and having pride - which a real football coach can recruit and train for. These kids might have what it takes, but real winners don't talk, they do; and these guys have never experienced the work it takes, or face the adversity they will encounter, in their lives. You dumb morons are already creating their downfall by worshipping them, twitter stalking them, dubbing them saviors, and insisting that we kill all tradition to accomodate them. Texags is seriously full of a bunch of gawdamm idiots, and it saddens me that those of you who attended A&M are full of such sh;t and nonsense.

[This message has been edited by chosin (edited 11/28/2011 7:35p).]
BWayne12
AG
Classic whack response. You clearly are not Swaggnificient
tbirdspur2010
AG
To those opposed to this "swag" movement:

It's the frame of mind that should be applauded. These kids aren't "settling" for A&M, just coming here because they have nowhere more desirable to go. They're coming here with chips on their shoulders and something to prove. Like it or not, we NEED that in this program. A major reason why the 2011 Aggie team had such difficulty closing out games is that they DIDN'T have this "swag." Sure, they're hardworking, yes they're good guys, but sometimes you need a nasty, not-going-to-tolerate-the-thought-of-losing mindset that drives you when things aren't going your way. Have you watched the way LSU and Bama play football? They DEFY you to think you're better than them, and their defenses are as cocky as they are talented. I'm sorry, but whether you like "Aggswagg" or not, it's far better than the defeatist, "woe is me" attitude that's poisoned our program over the past 2 decades.

Wreck shop, fishies!
pv
AGGSWAG!!!!!
Sex Panther
AG
Vile Weed
None of these individuals have ever played a down of college football, yet you dumbasses think they're going to waltz into the SEC and fck up Alabama and LSU cause they say pop culturally relevant and urban things on a computer. I swear we have the most idiotic and clueless fan base in America.
Indignitas
AG
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UceM-moOhZQ

And, BTW, TexAgggg11 just trolled TFO all a y'all.
chosin
AG
quote:
None of these individuals have ever played a down of college football, yet you dumbasses think they're going to waltz into the SEC and fck up Alabama and LSU cause they say pop culturally relevant and urban things on a computer. I swear we have the most idiotic and clueless fan base in America.

Chicken gawdamm dinner.
Butmywifesaid
Some of you guys are idiots. You seriously look at life so negative in every single way. If the recruits read this I hope they realize that guys like CHOSIN have always had to date the ugly girls and watch starwars in their parents basement for fun. If you can't get motivated buy a group of guys that want to come in and make an impact then start rooting for Rice.
Sean56
#AggSwagmovement is good for the University and the football program. It has nothing to do with being a gangster, it's more about a confidant attitude. Which this program lost after R.C. And yes I'm a 30 something white dude. Swag ON!!
chosin
AG
Lolz - start thinking the opposite of everything you just typed about "me", and you'll see why I loath this nonsense, and all the cult-like tards that hang on these kids' every word. I've got quite a few unique accomplishments under my belt, so don't need to jizz all over myself and live vicariously through 18 year old kids; or their boisterous and misinformed "promises". If they want to twitter each other with tales of grandeur and pimp-handing, that's fine; but no one needs to jump in the circle-jerk and stroke to a bunch of words we've heard before. I'm glad they seem amped, but you tools are turning this "schwag" stuff into a negative. The last few crews we've had here had plenty of this type of attitude until they had to work and put out.

[This message has been edited by chosin (edited 11/28/2011 8:16p).]
anaggieshusband
I looked up "2012 schedule"...and I got 8 swag bucks!
HTownAg
AG
Game. Set. Match. To butmywifesaid

phatbc
SWAGG
HTownAg
AG
To Davis, Twill and the other recruits - we are happy that you are so excited to come to Aggieland to play college football - we are looking forward to you leading this team for the next few years. Please ignore the small-minded negative comments that represent a tiny minority of Aggie fans.
mg99
AG
I understand that I should know what the hell this is....but what is the agswagmovement?

"You should just f'n smile and b**w me"
Mel Gibson
Pet Sounds
AG
Got dat AggSwagg?

[This message has been edited by r-dx (edited 11/28/2011 8:26p).]
Sex Panther
AG
BMAg 96
Sherm has recruited well and deserves a chance to keep this class together and succeed with it. Love the swagger.
Knightag06
AG
Agg Swagg
Punked Shank
AG
chosin tell us how you really feel...

sorry kids are excited and willing to get excited to play for OUR university. how dare them, i say.

lets make sure we only pick up recruits that don't want to play football and sure as hell don't want to win...those are the ones we really want/sarcasmforslowpeople

swagg
redsox34
AG
So you are saying trey Williams isn't a winner while he is in the 4thstands round of the state playoffs? Good try.

AggSwagg
TheAggiesAreWe03
AG
I'm gonna do...whatever it is...that I wanna do!

Sex Panther
AG
chosin
AG
quote:
So you are saying trey Williams isn't a winner while he is in the 4thstands round of the state playoffs? Good try.

Reggie McNeil won a state championship and talked (and lived) the schwag talk damn well, too. How'd that turn out? Damn good try, indeed. How many more examples of accomplished HS players, who become the lust of so many dipshyts before they accomplished anything, but were ultimatly "all talk" and fell victim to themselves and bad coaches?

Like I said, i'm glad these guys are excited and even having fun with it; but ya'll need to chill out on this nonsense. Let them have their fun, and save your ejactualtion until they deliver.
bigtruckguy3500
I don't think people need to look any further than Von Miller to see what a proud Aggie will do for his team. Remember when he was cramping up against OU and Nebraska? He was pushing so hard, stretching it out, and then going back in there and pushing even harder.

I'm ecstatic that these kids are not only coming to A&M, but that they are proud to be coming here, not just "settling" for A&M, and want to return A&M to a winning team.
Blanco Ag
AG
quote:
Texags is seriously full of a bunch of gawdamm idiots, and it saddens me that those of you who attended A&M are full of such sh;t and nonsense.

You must be a lot of fun at parties and real good at life.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.