Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

JFF gets thrown out ..

13,451 Views | 108 Replies | Last: 10 yr ago by jdls13
Sandman98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Makes him look good. He walked away (smart), but looked confident. Media should take a swipe at the jealous brosephs.
McGibblets
AG
Case was mad Johnny wouldn't let him watch him and Sarah
tcag
AG
I'm proud that he just walked away. I would not have. Good job Johnny!
stantxag
AG
Paul Finebaum will be all over this, I'm sure it will end up being some sort of crime.

[This message has been edited by stantxag (edited 7/27/2013 3:23p).]
tcag
AG
Thrown out? Interesting view.
My Dad Earl
AG
Now I know what ESPN will be talking about all next week, if that is him...
Watchful Ag
AG
quote:
Vince Young showed up at an A&M frat party last night but couldn't afford the $5 cover charge
My Dad Earl
AG
quote:
That vid didn't look like JFF to me, but whatever. If it is him, who cares?

Have you not figured out by now that the rest of the sports world cares about what JFF does these days...
Bullmoose
AG
Swope would have caught that beer.
Lambert the Sheepish Lion
All of Manziel's TexAgs fanboys would absolutely hate this guy if he went to school anywhere else. There is no reason for him to have gone to this party other than the fact that he is an absolute attention w-hore. No other way to put it.

[This message has been edited by Lambert the Sheepish Lion (edited 7/27/2013 3:36p).]
BMX Bandit
If have thought it was damn cool if Ricky Williams showed up at a party when I was in school.

Butthurt longhorns don't want JFF leaving with all the women.
My Dad Earl
AG
That does look like a hell of a party though. I think I counted three girls. I would have left too.
TyHolden
AG
quote:
There is no reason for him to have gone to this party other than the fact that he is an absolute attention w-hore. No other way to put it.

eh - i think the girlfriend is in another county rule applies here...
Him going to that party is kind of like the overly Aggie dork that goes to a tu-Baylor game and wears a maroon Aggie shirt. You're being an attention w-hore and you deserve what you get.

[This message has been edited by Lambert the Sheepish Lion (edited 7/27/2013 3:44p).]
WhiteYaloo
Those of you saying its not Johnny. It was...just saying
Barnett91
I'm not saying it was him... But if it was he is a dumb a.ss. Why would u go to the enimies house and drink alcohol? Do not get suspended and blow this season for us!!!! Go drink in college station where no one snitches on our star player. Everyone has a camera Johnny.
pv
Good for you Johnny

Horns are so upset that the Ags are good. It's hilarious.
unmade bed
That's johnny but its hilarious to imagine that there is some poor SOB in Austin that strongly resembles Johnny that randomly gets beers chunked at him and told to "get the eff out" anytime he shows up at a party or bar.
bendover
I'm ready to go whip some teasips' asses! whose going with me!
unmade bed
quote:
All of Manziel's TexAgs fanboys would absolutely hate this guy if he went to school anywhere else. There is no reason for him to have gone to this party other than the fact that he is an absolute attention w-hore. No other way to put it.

[This message has been edited by Lambert the Sheepish Lion (edited 7/27/2013 3:36p).]

Not me. I thought it was awesome when Larry eustachy parties with co-eds from the opposing schools.
MontroseAg
bendover. are you taking your shotguns?
Deputy Travis Junior
OU is their real rival

Also, the entire top half of his shirt is wet. Dude got doused with beer

[This message has been edited by Deputy Travis Junior (edited 7/27/2013 3:58p).]
JonSnow
Guy is clearly not getting the message. What is it going to take? Sitting him for the first game??
Deputy Travis Junior
quote:
Guy is clearly not getting the message. What is it going to take? Sitting him for the first game??

What message? That he's not allowed to go to a freaking house party?
Tylerjo97
AG
quote:

With all the coverage he has gotten this off season, he hasn't done anything wrong besides not living up to your idiotic standards. So what message do you want him to get?

[This message has been edited by Tylerjo97 (edited 7/27/2013 4:01p).]
BMX Bandit
Missing practice or meetings at the manning camp was doing something wrong.
tiger08
quote:

You don't just show up to parties. He probably went because he was invited, tool bag.
jdls13
AG
The butthurt amongst some of you is downright hilarious
^
Yeah, it sure looks like it from the video, idiot.

Edit: meant for tiger

[This message has been edited by Lambert the Sheepish Lion (edited 7/27/2013 4:05p).]
Ag4coal
The only worry I have is the pic of a beer in his hand. Other than that, bad decision to go when you know how butthurt they are but whatever. His choice
sawthemoffxx
Lambert is full moron.
Evanhue
AG
Will this offseason ever end????
unmade bed
quote:
^
Yeah, it sure looks like it from the video, idiot.

Edit: meant for tiger

[This message has been edited by Lambert the Sheepish Lion (edited 7/27/2013 4:05p).]

Sure it did. Did you not see him walking out with the guys. I'm sure Johnny has lots of friends that go to ut-Austin. Some are probably even in this fratastic frat and they probably invited him. Probably as some of the cooler frat guys got more inebriated as the nigt went on they decided to get brave and throw beer at the heisman winner so he left.
Bob Loblaws Law Blog
AG
Would not be surprised if that is exactly what happened, good call bed!
bendover
nm wrong frat

[This message has been edited by bendover (edited 7/27/2013 4:16p).]

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.