Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

JFF gets thrown out ..

13,468 Views | 108 Replies | Last: 10 yr ago by jdls13
Bob Loblaws Law Blog
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
He was at a UTD party?
JonSnow
Our starting QB getting tossed out like a vagrant from the public library, in our ex- rivals backyard again embarrasses our university.
bendover
No, that's the wrong chapter. was told it was a sigma alpha epsilon frat. May not be good information, though.
bendover

Maybe these guys?

http://www.texassigep.org/officers/

We need to find out who it is and students need to take retribution against them.
tiger08
quote:
^
Yeah, it sure looks like it from the video, idiot.

Edit: meant for tiger

Yeah. He was just randomly cruising Austin and decided to crash a frat party. Im sure that's exactly how the most popular man in college sports spends his Friday night. Moron.
Teacher_Ag
AG
If he was really there, that was extremely stupid of him. How easy would it be to do something that would mess up his career? All it would take is someone messing with his drink, accusing him of something, planting drugs on him. It would have been easy to do. Even if someone would have tried really hard to provoke him into a fight, which, given his demeanor seems like it would be fairly easy, could have totally screwed his season if not career.

Johnny...THINK.
WaffleHouseAg
AG
It was sae
Maroon Dawn
AG
Well at least the more pathetic Little 10 teams will have something to talk about for another day! I guarantee all of the more worthless L10 teams have at least one thread about this now and are creaming their pants with joy.

Its so cute to watch them get on their high horse and condemn Johnny while trying to pretend they care about "integrity" and aren't just absolutely DESPERATE for anything to get him in real trouble because they are scared ****less of another great A&M SEC campaign that will make them and their crappy regional conference even more of an after thought than it already is.

"But we just CANT miss OSU vs Iowa State!"

LMAO

[This message has been edited by Maroon Dawn (edited 7/27/2013 4:31p).]
Sandman98
AG
quote:
Do not get suspended and blow this season for us!!!!

Not sure if serious, but I'm starting to think we have too many Ags who think like this.
d78230
AG
I think that JFF will be the best QB to ever play at A&M once this season is over but as a person, a responsible person, he's a dumbass.

His pro career will be short and turbulent. He just doesn't seem to have the common sense necessary to succeed when something other than running and throwing a football is necessary.

Sad but true. Some people, no matter how smart or gifted they are, just don't make good decisions. He's exhibited a pattern of poor decision-making in life. Period. That's not something that changes with time. It's ingrained.

Surely he could find another party to go to where he'd be wanted. Surely....
Sandman98
AG
quote:
Even if someone would have tried really hard to provoke him into a fight, which, given his demeanor seems like it would be fairly easy

So, something like throwing a bottle at him or telling him to GTFO? Yah, good thing something like that didn't happen. It would have been on.
unmade bed
quote:
If he was really there, that was extremely stupid of him. How easy would it be to do something that would mess up his career? All it would take is someone messing with his drink, accusing him of something, planting drugs on him. It would have been easy to do. Even if someone would have tried really hard to provoke him into a fight, which, given his demeanor seems like it would be fairly easy, could have totally screwed his season if not career.

Johnny...THINK.

And yet none of the things you said could have happened did happen. Should Johnny not drive a car? What about if he gets in an accident and ruins his career? I just don't understand many people's obsession with wanting Johnny to live his life the way they see fit.
Artorias
AG
All of you slamming JFF for going to a party in Austin are morons. What, he is not allowed to ever go to another party during his college years? And like others have said, 99.99% chance someone there invited him. Why on earth would he simply crash a random UT party for no reason?

Use your brains people.
Iosh
AG
quote:

JOHNNY SHOULD NEVER GO ANYWHERE WHERE ANYONE COULD ACCUSE HIM OF ANYTHING

HOWARD HUGHES FOR QB
Teacher_Ag
AG
No, I'm not saying he shouldn't go anywhere or have fun, I just meant that going to a party that will most likely have at least a few people who would love to sabotage his season is a dumb idea. No partying with t-sips.
JJxvi
AG
I went to multiple frat parties at Texas while I was in school at A&M because I was invited by my friends. I regret that I have brought such shame on my University.

[This message has been edited by JJxvi (edited 7/27/2013 4:40p).]
SwissAggie13
AG
My friend in Austin claims there are pictures of Johnny in precarious positions at said frat party in Austin circulating. Might be more to this. I love the off-season.

[This message has been edited by RowBro (edited 7/27/2013 4:40p).]
Honar
AG
Will this make him reconsider his sip tat?
Space91
AG
I can't see his face, but regardless - he did the right thing and walked away. Hopefully he decides to stay until he gets the opportunity to kick the ever living s__t out of them on the football field.
Sandman98
AG
quote:
My son was there and he said everyone was swarming him and wanted to talk and take pictures but he was asked to leave because he was taking attention away from Sound Remedy (a DJ) and the party so he was asked to leave and everyone ganged up on him as he's complying to leave and throws their beer cans at him

From Premium. Sounds about right. A few a-holes got unruly and wanted to look hard as he was leaving. Tough to avoid anywhere he goes but he can't be expected to do what some of you would like him to do.
Evanhue
AG
(Dang big fingers on a small iPhone)

[This message has been edited by Evanhue (edited 7/27/2013 4:49p).]
bendover
Like what, rowbro?
MaxPower
Stupid to go just because you knew how it would end.....some t sip with liquid courage "keeping it real". It could have ended violently with those numbnards, which no one comes out of a winner.
Evanhue
AG
He's bound to know by now that everywhere he goes someone will be snapping his picture and posting it. Not saying that he did anything wrong last night, just that there are a lot of butthurt BDF aholes that would love to sabotage him.
92Ag95
AG
Man the burnt orange butt hurt is stronger than I've ever seen it in my lifetime....even stronger than when we were whipping their ass every year in the late eighties/early nineties.

Melin88
Like virtually every other college athlete, Johnny has friends on other teams in the big 12 and beyond. Sometimes he hangs out with them. Some are guys he played with or against in high school. Others, he got to know during camps, etc. An athlete rubbing shoulders with rival fan bases because of those friendships isn't an unusual occurrence. It's only because of who he is that this will get any attention outside that particular party circle anyway.
parkway94
AG
Hanging out at Heat games or at nightclubs in roped off areas wirh other celebrities is one thing.

JFF needs to avoid putting himself in situations where random dipsharts who have nothing to lose will cause trouble for him. Even if he throws the second punch, it's on JFF bc he is JFF and the other dude is whogivesaF.

This is why celebrities do not go to house parties with college kids.

Sorry JFF, you're not "just a kid" anymore, you are the current face of a multi-billion dollar enterprise. Those "just a kid" days ended when we beat Alabama.

For F sake A&M- get some handlers around JFF.

Sandman98
AG
quote:
@JManziel2

I've been kicked out of better places than that

I kid. He didn't tweet this, but he should.
05Goose
Well at least we know what the topic of conversation on ESPN will be for the upcoming days...
dixichkn
AG
quote:
Well at least the more pathetic Little 10 teams will have something to talk about for another day! I guarantee all of the more worthless L10 teams have at least one thread about this now and are creaming their pants with joy

I do not troll their sorry ass boards, ever, but can almost 100% guarantee you this is true
unmade bed
quote:
@JManziel2

Bulls*** like tonight is a reason why I can't wait to leave Austin.....whenever that may be
AgAllStar91
quote:
My friend in Austin claims there are pictures of Johnny in precarious positions at said frat party in Austin circulating. Might be more to this. I love the off-season.

[This message has been edited by RowBro (edited 7/27/2013 4:40p).]

I saw one pic last night. The caption was bad but there was absolutely no evidence from the pic that that was taking place. There appeared to be an object in the pic but it's something that's found in apartments and frat houses all over this great country of ours and isn't a big deal.
Iosh
AG
WHOOOOOOOOOOOO CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARES
1stGenAg15
AG
dcbowers
AG
quote:

JManziel2

Why aren't there any girls at the SAE house? #queersandsteers #outahere

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.