Drums for sale - New Braunfels area

867 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 15 days ago by TheHoneybadger
TheHoneybadger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If anyone is looking for a deal on a drum set, I am selling my Crush acrylic set. The kick is 22", floor Tom is 16", and the other two toms are 12" and 10". The kit is pretty cool, all clear acrylic. I have a Kickport installed that you can have with it. This range $45-$50. I had put lights inside the kick and it looked really good with the acrylic look. I will also include a beginner 14" snare (nothing great, but definitely works). I will also give you any hardware I have. Just miscellaneous stuff if you want it. Asking $600 for the kit. These are pretty hard to find as a full set and I need to clear this out of the house, hence the good deal. These kits easily run between one and two thousand on Ebay and Musicians Friend, so the price is pretty firm since you'd be saving a lot of cash.

These drums have been kept in my closet for a few years. I always recommend replacing heads on any newly acquired kit. A few hardly noticeable scratches and none of them affect the kit.

I also have an Iron Cobra double pedal for $150 if you would like. It is in really good condition. I am not sure I ever played on it more than once after I got it since I had two of them at the time. Also firm on price, these go for a lot higher.

Email soco house 2022 at gmail dot com for pics or questions. That email is all one word with no spaces or capital letters. I can meet up anywhere in the New Braunfels/Bulverde area. Thanks.
TheHoneybadger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bump
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.