Meat Rabbits

1,648 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by ravingfans
K4Ags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My daughter raises rabbits for show. We had two New Zealand bunnies born 2/1 which are a non-showable color. This breed is typically raised for meat and a mature rabbit ranges from 9-12 lbs. Looking to sell the non-showable bunnies. I don't care if you put them in to a breeding program for more rabbits, or feed them out and have them for dinner. Only stipulation is you have to tell my kids they are going to be pets. Looking for $20 each. Not sure on the sex, but will try to find out for the buyer if it matters. Located in Magnolia. Email is username @ yahoo.com
dolch
AG
When are they full grown or market size?

I'd be interested in a couple. Just gotta figure out when I could make it across town from League City.
Comeby!
AG
K4Ags said:

Only stipulation is you have to tell my kids they are going to be pets.

Awesome. As a dad who's run to the pet store to 'replace' a betta who died before his daughter came home from school, I can completely relate. 4 months later: "Hmm, I've never seen that red speck on Dorothy's tail. Maybe she's changing color"
SnowboardAg
AG
Bought a house from a seller with 3 chickens. She wanted to leave the chickens here and not stress them with the cross country move. I asked her if they produced eggs, and she said 1 of them did. I asked her how she thought the other two would taste (somewhat joking). Needless to say, her pets made the move.
K4Ags
AG
dolch said:

When are they full grown or market size?

I'd be interested in a couple. Just gotta figure out when I could make it across town from League City.
Sorry, its been busy at work and home and I haven't had a chance to get on. By 20 weeks they are approximately 8 lbs. These were born Feb. 1 are currently around 3.5 lbs.

Additionally, we have 3 others which my daughter may be willing to part with. These would be showable, but could also be used for meat. At the end of the day as long as my kids think they are going to be pets, I'm good.
K4Ags
AG
Bump, all 5 rabbits are available
ravingfans
AG
SnowboardAg said:

Bought a house from a seller with 3 chickens. She wanted to leave the chickens here and not stress them with the cross country move. I asked her if they produced eggs, and she said 1 of them did. I asked her how she thought the other two would taste (somewhat joking). Needless to say, her pets made the move.

This, is how you TexAgs!!

Made The Rib laugh, Snowboard!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.