FS: Unifi Access Points and Cameras

822 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 17 hrs ago by drumboy
N8Dawg05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have for sale 2x Unifi UAP Flex HD access points and 2x Unifi G3 Flex Cameras. Here are details of the hardware.

Flex HD Access Points - Asking $80 OBO each ($179 new from Ubiquiti)
-WiFi 5
-PoE powered
-1500 sqft coverage
-200+ connected clients
-Weatherproof installation options available
Unifi FlexHD Webpage

G3 Flex Cameras - Asking *SOLD* ($79 new from Ubiquiti)
-1080p camera
-PoE powered
-Weather resistant (must be covered, i.e. under roofline soffit)
Unifi G3 Flex Webpage

Hardware is several years old (WAPs and one camera purchased in late 2020/early 2021, second camera purchased mid-2022). All hardware has been verified to be in working condition and factory reset. This is no longer top of the line hardware, but is still available from Ubiquiti new, you just have to hunt for it on their website. I have upgraded components and these are sitting idle taking up closet space but still should have plenty of life left in them.

All equipment was deployed indoors, not exposed to elements and is in like-new condition. WAPs and cameras all come with all original brackets and mounting / installation hardware. The WAPs come with the original PoE injectors (one is slightly yellowed from sunlight, but still functions).

Equipment is part of Ubiquiti's Unifi ecosystem and requires compatible hardware / software to realize full functionality. WAP's can be deployed standalone but require Unifi Network controller hardware / software for advanced functions like wireless meshing. Cameras require compatible Unifi network video recorder (these are not cloud cameras).

Located in south Houston. Face to face sale preferred but will ship at purchaser's expense.

UPDATE: Cameras are SOLD. WAPs still available.
Waltrip88
AG
I'll take the cameras.
N8Dawg05
AG
Sent you a PM
N8Dawg05
AG
Bump

Make me an offer on the WAP's if interested.
ThreatLevel: Midnight
AG
PM Sent on UAP
Thanks & Gig 'Em
drumboy
AG
I'm interested in one WAP if available.

mrerik@gmail.com
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.