LaRue Tactical PredatOBR 5.56

1,019 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by gregb272
gregb272
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This is a very lightly used PredatOBR that I just don't use enough to keep in the gun safe. It has a max of 1K rounds through it, likely much less. This is the rifle that can be broken down and transported in a common toolbox. All of the specs and details can be found on the LaRue website here: https://www.larue.com/products/larue-tactical-16-1-inch-predatobr-5-56/

It includes a Tranquillo muzzle device, which is a $150 add-on if purchased new with a rifle. I've included the extra accessories when I bought it, two sling adapters, along with two new Lancer mags still in the packages.

These are currently retailing for over $3,300 new (with the Tranquillo), but I'm asking $2,350, which is less than I paid back when I bought it.

I'm not interested in trades at this time. I drive to DFW frequently to visit family and prefer Face-to-Face. Otherwise, it needs to ship from my FFL to yours.

AgEng06
AG
So.... what are you asking for it?
gregb272
AG
Well, damn, that would be a useful bit of info wouldn't it? That's what I get for posting this with multiple interruptions.

I'm looking for $2,450.
Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG
OP,

Where are you located?
gregb272
AG
In Conroe, about an hour from BCS.
gregb272
AG
Price drop to $2,350.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.