General EPL Discussion/Housery Thread
158,268 Views | 2557 Replies
jeffk
7:29p, 8/29/22
In reply to Thunder18
Surprisingly they've already admitted to it on this very thread.
Thunder18
7:32p, 8/29/22
In reply to jeffk
I know there are like 3 on the board
Hey...so.. um
7:57p, 8/29/22
In reply to jeffk
jeffk said:

Hey...so.. um said:

The best part is we still won and all yall can do is ***** on a message board.

The more enjoyable flip side of this is just gloating on a message board. So I guess I agree. But without this we really don't have anything to do, so…

Well I stand corrected. I agree with Jeff. And LOL about him not being good enough to play for arsenal.
gougler08
8:04p, 8/29/22
In reply to Hey...so.. um
Which one of Martinelli, Saka and Jesus is he going to start over? No way he's anything more than a bench player just like for Spurs
Teacher_Ag
8:15p, 8/29/22
Quote:

If he was on yalls team you wouldn't care.

Actually, when rumors were swirling that Arsenal might be interested I was hoping we'd pass because he was overpriced and seems like a ******. When I heard who swept him up I knew it would be a great fit.
Hey...so.. um
8:24p, 8/29/22
In reply to Teacher_Ag
Teacher_Ag said:

Quote:

If he was on yalls team you wouldn't care.

Actually, when rumors were swirling that Arsenal might be interested I was hoping we'd pass because he was overpriced and seems like a ******. When I heard who swept him up I knew it would be a great fit.

He is a great fit. Thanks for passing on him.
wangus12
9:00p, 8/29/22
I personally don't have any issue with showboating players. If you can pull it off go for it, but since the dawn of competitive sports, you have to realize that retaliation is coming.

It happens from the youth level to the pros.
Teacher_Ag
11:07p, 8/29/22
He literally reminds me of Darth Maul without horns growing out of his head lol. Hollywood literally couldn't cast a better villain player if they tried. I'm not just saying that because he plays for y'all now. Son has the misfortune of being trapped in White Hart and he seems like a genuinely sweet guy.
OregonAggie
11:41p, 8/29/22
Have y'all ever noticed that idiots seem to always out themselves without people trying to find them?

I think they Hey…um…so person is a perfect example hahahaha
Dre_00
3:26a, 8/30/22
I'm sorry I feel bad for pearl clutchers but this is incredible content

jeffk
7:41a, 8/30/22
In reply to Dre_00
The Kevin Durant of soccer ****posting.
Teacher_Ag
7:43a, 8/30/22
Teacher_Ag
8:10a, 8/30/22
Do y'all ever wonder if there is a message board somewhere out there of random British guys who arbitrarily became fans of some US college football team and are passionately roasting each other?

"Oy mate you Razorback bellends 'aven't got a chance in 'ell of winning the conference much less the national ty-ul."

"Ay bruv it isn't like your Aggies have been raking in trophies eevah, **** off you farmer knobs. Not even the premier squad in Texas county mate."
jeffk
8:17a, 8/30/22
In reply to Teacher_Ag
Man, I hope so.
joemeister
8:31a, 8/30/22
Read the threads on the BBC sports articles about the NFL. It's pretty close to that.
Furlock Bones
8:32a, 8/30/22
Scott Parker first manager out.
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
8:55a, 8/30/22
In reply to Furlock Bones
Furlock Bones said:

Scott Parker first manager out.
They're going to be relegated no matter what. Seems like a gross overreaction. Their first few games included Liverpool, Arsenal, and Man City.
If you say you hate the state of politics in this nation and you don't get involved in it, you obviously don't hate the state of politics in this nation.
jeffk
9:31a, 8/30/22
I think he was let go more for his comments after the LFC game than any of the results so far.
Aston94
9:31a, 8/30/22
I never understand these early season sackings. If you didn't like the guy or trust him then why did you leave him in charge all summer?

Bournemouth signed just about no one this summer and then he gets to coach against the three top clubs in 3 of his first 4 matches, and you can him? I am no Scott Parker fan, but the timing is just stupid.

KCup17
9:41a, 8/30/22
Doesn't change the fact that he's still a bellend.
Teacher_Ag
1:09p, 8/30/22
If y'all see this thing flying down I-75 give me some room.

Dre_00
1:44p, 8/30/22
In reply to Teacher_Ag
Teacher_Ag said:

Do y'all ever wonder if there is a message board somewhere out there of random British guys who arbitrarily became fans of some US college football team and are passionately roasting each other?

"Oy mate you Razorback bellends 'aven't got a chance in 'ell of winning the conference much less the national ty-ul."

"Ay bruv it isn't like your Aggies have been raking in trophies eevah, **** off you farmer knobs. Not even the premier squad in Texas county mate."

This is an amazing thought that leads to so many more questions.

Does this also mean that somewhere some random British guy started a thread asking which college football team he should support? And everyone is posting not to follow Alabama because that would be like being a plastic United fan?

Are there a bunch of Liverpudlians and Geordies who are Aggie fans because they are convinced that their club is most similar to A&M and therefore became fans?

Forum Troll
2:00p, 8/30/22
In reply to Dre_00
I'd say it's likely a 100 percent chance in regards to NFL teams.
BenderRodriguez
2:16p, 8/30/22
These pink everton jersrys are worse than their playing
KCup17
2:33p, 8/30/22
In reply to Dre_00
Weirdly enough I was in Sheffield for a spell during a summer and I met a Brit who would stay up late to watch LA Galaxy games. I never understood why when he literally lived in the birthplace of soccer. I'm sure that it is more common for them to follow NFL games than CFB but its still a very interesting thought.
carl spacklers hat
2:34p, 8/30/22
In reply to Dre_00
Dre_00 said:

I'm sorry I feel bad for pearl clutchers but this is incredible content

I have to agree with Parted Beard. That was very satisfying to watch. Richarlson being a wanker mid-match then getting cleaned out is poetic.
People think I'm an idiot or something, because all I do is cut lawns for a living.
akm91
2:49p, 8/30/22
Does Pope injure more players than any other keeper in EPL?
KCup17
3:19p, 8/30/22
In reply to akm91
You mean Pickford? Pope isn't playing today
Dre_00
3:25p, 8/30/22
Did Everton watch Richarlison and long for their former teammate? They have been King ****housery since minute 1.
Dre_00
3:28p, 8/30/22
In reply to carl spacklers hat
Fair but Hamann's take was just LMAO off funny. Next time someone points to a pundit as some authority on all things soccer related, I'm going to point them to his tweet.

Can you imagine giving a yellow for juggling during a game? GTEFOH
KCup17
3:29p, 8/30/22
In reply to Dre_00
I'm confident that Pickford taught Richarlison everything he knows
DeangeloVickers
3:31p, 8/30/22

Is he okay?
jeffk
3:33p, 8/30/22
In reply to DeangeloVickers
He's Italian. So no.
jeffk
3:35p, 8/30/22
So weird that Everton has STOKE on the front of their jerseys.
DeangeloVickers
3:39p, 8/30/22
Southampton!!!
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 15 of 74
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE