General EPL Discussion/Housery Thread
158,468 Views | 2560 Replies
Moe Jzyslak
11:26a, 8/7/22
BEES
Rudyjax
11:34a, 8/7/22
In reply to deadbq03
Just watched it. He hit it. How is that an own goal?
fig96
11:34a, 8/7/22
It should be illegal to be Haaland's size and be that fast. Great play from him to win the pen.
KCup17
2:49p, 8/7/22
In reply to ElCheAg
Magpie win and a Man U loss?! I'll take it!
LondonOllie
4:20p, 8/7/22
In reply to wangus12
Hello all.

I've come out of retirement and a long break away from TexAgs to put these stupid Gooners back in their place.

Firstly, very few Spurs fans ever think they're going to win it all. Top 3 or 4, very possible…win it all? Highly unlikely.
Now, Mr. Wangus…onto you and your fellow weirdos that support that two bob, social media loving club.

Remember, as that whiny little **** Arteta says…trust the process. Or, in reality, trust you lot to totally choke again and miss out on top 4 to little old Spurs, despite you mugs having a higher net spend than any other PL club over the last few years.

It's okay, it's only been 6 years since you lot finished above us.

I saw you lot collapse again last season. It was glorious and brought me so much joy. It was especially fun to smash you 3-0 at The Lane.

This year, you might finally do it and beat us to a CL spot. Then you can go back to saying the juvenile, "St. Tottinghams Day" thing that has been put into retirement since 2016.

I'm looking forward to watching that All or Nothing - Gooner edition, cos it was definitely nothing.

Now, pipe down and get back into your box.

COYS!!!! ;-)
agdoc2001
4:50p, 8/7/22
In reply to LondonOllie
How's the old trophy case looking, Ollie? Surely you lot have added to it since spending all that cash to leave ****e hart lane to play in that massive toilet? Back to retirement, you geezer.

Up the arse. FOYS.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
LondonOllie
4:59p, 8/7/22
Love it! The trophy quote is all you lot have left.

We continually finish above you, we have a better stadium than you, we have a better manager, and are now generating a lot of revenue due to our new home! Most importantly, regardless of the trophies, Arsenal fans are just weird and will always be like the strange cousin that lives down the road who fiddles kids.

First ever match I went to was at Highbury with a Gooner supporting friend of the family. Even as a 6 year old I realized I was surrounded by utter bell ends. LOL.

jeffk
5:10p, 8/7/22
Spuds on Gooner violence
JJxvi
5:14p, 8/7/22
London is blue
gougler08
5:15p, 8/7/22
In reply to LondonOllie
LondonOllie said:

Love it! The trophy quote is all you lot have left.

We continually finish above you, we have a better stadium than you, we have a better manager, and are now generating a lot of revenue due to our new home! Most importantly, regardless of the trophies, Arsenal fans are just weird and will always be like the strange cousin that lives down the road who fiddles kids.

First ever match I went to was at Highbury with a Gooner supporting friend of the family. Even as a 6 year old I realized I was surrounded by utter bell ends. LOL.

The trophy quote goes a long way though since you haven't won anything since 2008 and that's if you count the Caribou Cup
LondonOllie
5:17p, 8/7/22
Aaaand, for any Gooner to talk smack so soon since last season is unwise. We won't ever forget you lot bottling it against little old Spurs at the beginning of 2022 due to a total of one or two players out with Covid.

The Goons thought it would be better to whine like the little bi7che$ they are and delay the match, only for the Mighty Lillywhites to batter them silly, 3-0, later in the year.

Love it!

C.O.Y.S. !!!
LondonOllie
5:19p, 8/7/22
In reply to gougler08
LOL. Is that all you got? What will you do if (and yes, it's only an if) we do win trophies? What you got then, eh? Nothing!!!

Now, how do you explain trusting the process, spending all that money, having all that ridiculous social media banter, and still finishing below us six years in a row? Hmmmm.

Pipe down Gooner!

COYS!
ElCheAg
5:19p, 8/7/22
In reply to KCup17
And you shall.
gougler08
5:20p, 8/7/22
In reply to LondonOllie
LondonOllie said:

LOL. Is that all you got? What will you do if (and yes, it's only an if) we do win trophies? What you got then, eh? Nothing!!!

Now, how do you explain trusting the process, spending all that money, having all that ridiculous social media banter, and still finishing below us six years in a row? Hmmmm.

Pipe down Gooner!

COYS!

We've heard for years how Kane and Son will win trophies…still waiting
Bachelor99
5:47p, 8/7/22
In reply to gougler08
gougler08 said:

LondonOllie said:

Pipe down Gooner!

COYS!

We've heard for years how Kane and Son will win trophies…still waiting
does the golden boot count? that is something
LondonOllie
5:55p, 8/7/22
Broken record! That's all Gooners have left to hang on to by their fingertips.

Whereas, you lot will now always be known as bottlers :-p

Ghost of Andrew Eaton
6:17p, 8/7/22
In reply to LondonOllie
LondonOllie said:

Broken record! That's all Gooners have left to hang on to by their fingertips.

Whereas, you lot will now always be known as bottlers :-p

"All the gooners have is what really matters. Like that's all they have."
If you say you hate the state of politics in this nation and you don't get involved in it, you obviously don't hate the state of politics in this nation.
KCup17
9:22p, 8/7/22
This is the content I come to TexAgs for.
Teacher_Ag
10:11p, 8/7/22
Funny hearing Spuds supporters puff their chests out over their "golden age" of being carried by Kane and Son, finishing above Arsenal, but...to what end? What's in the trophy cabinet? And this is your golden age? Good luck wringing a bit more glory out of your aging stars. Arsenal has a bright future ahead, and a history to be proud of. Spuds remind me of Baylor, really arrogant for no good reason.
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
10:18p, 8/7/22
In reply to Teacher_Ag
Teacher_Ag said:

Funny hearing Spuds supporters puff their chests out over their "golden age" of being carried by Kane and Son, finishing above Arsenal, but...to what end? What's in the trophy cabinet? And this is your golden age? Good luck wringing a bit more glory out of your aging stars. Arsenal has a bright future ahead, and a history to be proud of. Spuds remind me of Baylor, really arrogant for no good reason.

I mean, he keeps talking about finishing above us. It's as if their whole existence relies on us. It's quite flattering.
If you say you hate the state of politics in this nation and you don't get involved in it, you obviously don't hate the state of politics in this nation.
Teacher_Ag
10:30p, 8/7/22
I mean, I guess I don't blame them for seeking comfort in "we made CL" and "we finished above Gunners" when this is their situation

Credit to Ollie and real lifelong Spuds supporters, at least they're in it for the long haul. A lot of their American supporters jumped on for the Kane-Son era and are waiting in vain for something. We'll see how many shirts we see out and about when those two are playing for MLS teams and Spurs are back to hovering around 8th place.
LondonOllie
11:44p, 8/7/22
Ha! We're not the ones that came up with a childish name for the day when we finish above you. I mean, we've had over half a decade to do it :-)
I bring up finishing above you because it's hilarious. I love the salty delusional tears from the Gooner friends I have. Deep down I even feel quite sorry for them. I tell them to trust the process, but it hasn't does any good! Deep down they, like everyone else, know Arsenal are a joke, social media club who ran scared from Spurs last year with excuses, and then got mud stomped, 3-0 into the ground. Enjoy Thursday nights this year (again) ;-)

COYS!!!
LondonOllie
11:59p, 8/7/22
In reply to Teacher_Ag
Spursy? Maybe they should say, Arsey.

Arteta has spent over 300 million and has missed out on CL football every single year. Last year in the season, Arsenal were 6 points above Spurs and yet, still finished below us.
If I were you, I'd keep stchum about the Spursy tag.
#Trust the process#
LOL.
Teacher_Ag
12:03a, 8/8/22
In reply to LondonOllie
You do realize you could vanish from TA for another 4 years and check in and Spuds will still be ****, right?
LondonOllie
1:36a, 8/8/22
Ha ha!

However **** Spurs might be at times, I sleep well at night knowing that at least I don't support that joke of a club down the road called Arsenal :-)

However bad we might be at times, we won't ever be them. Keep living in the past little Gooners!

Spurs fans on here. Don't take any crap of this lot. Just remind them they'll always be known as bottlers who backed out of playing Spurs, only to get spanked 3-0 and miss out on top 4 again, despite spending a fortune on players over the last few years :-)

Right, must dash.

Enjoy this season everyone and I'll see you in a few years. Maybe ;-)

COYS!!!
jeffk
7:08a, 8/8/22
It's like if Haley's comet was a surly English football fan.
Aston94
9:20a, 8/8/22
In reply to jeffk
jeffk said:

It's like if Haley's comet was a surly English football fan.
It's great to have LondonOllie back...if even if it is just for a brief moment.
Teacher_Ag
9:46a, 8/8/22
In reply to LondonOllie
TXAggie2011
10:57a, 8/8/22
In reply to LondonOllie
Quote:

Enjoy this season everyone and I'll see you in a few years. Maybe ;-)
No need to come back without a trophy. See ya never.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
5:12p, 8/8/22
In reply to LondonOllie
LondonOllie said:

bell ends
ChipFTAC01
5:18p, 8/8/22
In reply to ThunderCougarFalconBird
I wish I could,have seen him/them play. The game is probably better without that sort of play but like wrastlin' or Nascar, the wrecks makes it more fun.
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
5:20p, 8/8/22
Both sides can agree that we're glad we aren't ManU fans this year.
texagbeliever
1:39p, 8/9/22
In reply to Ghost of Andrew Eaton
Ghost of Andrew Eaton said:

Which signing rumor is more desperate: Rabiot or Arnautovic?

I think I'd go with Arnautovic.
Aston94
2:06p, 8/9/22
In reply to Ghost of Andrew Eaton

Ghost of Andrew Eaton
10:10p, 8/9/22
In reply to texagbeliever
texagbeliever said:

Which signing rumor is more desperate: Rabiot or Arnautovic?

I think I'd go with Arnautovic.

What an absurd organization at this point.

CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 4 of 74
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings