****Tottenham Hotspur FC 23-24****
40,939 Views | 784 Replies
Forum Troll
6:03p, 8/5/23
If the deal actually is 100 I don't see how they don't take that.
Hey...so.. um
5:30a, 8/6/23
Game day!
DeangeloVickers
9:23a, 8/6/23
Hat trick for Kane +1 (4 goals)

Maddison looks incredible
Legend
6:49p, 8/6/23
Edit. NVM
Forum Troll
8:27a, 8/7/23
Latest report is Bayern got turned down again and still 25 mil short. This is going to drag until the end of the window.
DeangeloVickers
8:33a, 8/7/23
Not sure what I think...they can wait until.January and sign him on the free in January

Let him walk for free?!?!?
DeangeloVickers
12:31p, 8/7/23
Ari Gold gave a good interview

What is the best way to make Top 4 this year?

Answer: it is with Kane....making the champions league $$$$ is more important than losing Kane on the free.

Easier to get replacement, if you do well in Champions League you can make $80 million, and if we do well Kane could resign.

It's worth the risk to have him go on a free
Hey...so.. um
1:02p, 8/7/23
I can get on board with that logic. I just want this ordeal to be over.
DeangeloVickers
1:20p, 8/8/23
Porro is one of the worst defenders I've ever seen. Brilliant from free kicks and crosses, but defending?!?!? Dier is back too and Lewandowski torching him
DeangeloVickers
1:26p, 8/8/23
themissinglink
1:54p, 8/8/23
2-1 Spurs at the break. Skipp with the brace.

Hey...so.. um
1:55p, 8/8/23
It will be interesting to see how the second half goes now that we're up 1 goal. Will they sit back like they learned under the past 3 managers or will they listen to ange and keep pushing.
DeangeloVickers
2:00p, 8/8/23
Fun to see Sergio back
Forum Troll
2:07p, 8/8/23
How is Skipp scoring a brace against barca, their main guys it looks like as well.
BMK54
2:57p, 8/8/23
Terrible defense the last 10 minutes
Forum Troll
2:57p, 8/8/23
Hopefully Ange going with VDV and Romero on Sunday. Dier looks like he has lead boots.

Not really sure Porro can be an actual fullback in a 4 back.
Hey...so.. um
3:54p, 8/8/23
Udogie, VDV, Romero, and Royal is who I would want on the back line Sunday.

Madison, Bissouma (if healthy) and lo celso in the middle.

Son, Kane and Kulu up top.
Forum Troll
5:09p, 8/8/23
Defense blew at the end there but our B team beat their A team for most of the game. Then they bring on a bunch of young fresh legs to score against Dier and company.
Hey...so.. um
5:12a, 8/10/23
Kane is being sold per reports this morning.
themissinglink
5:43a, 8/10/23
In reply to Hey...so.. um
Not sold yet. Kane still has a decision to make. Likely gone though.
GIF Reactor
6:06a, 8/10/23
I've mixed feelings about his possible departure. At that price, the club has to accept the offer, right? If they had turned that down, I think they'd be criticized for not accepting, especially if Kane left next season anyway.

But doing so just days before the start of the season?
Forum Troll
7:58a, 8/10/23
Levy finally squeezed the Germans for enough. Wonder how long Kane will take for his answer considering the first game is 3 days from now.
Hey...so.. um
9:08a, 8/10/23
I think he will be in Germany tomorrow for a physical.
themissinglink
9:19a, 8/10/23
Conflicting reports...

gcracker13
9:46a, 8/10/23
Just my opinion, I think he stays. He can have his pick of any team in the world in less than a year and Levy didn't accept until 72 hours before the season starts. I don't think he uproots his family to move to a new country weeks before his wife is due with a new baby. I think he sticks it out for this year and signs with a Premier League team next summer
Zombie Jon Snow
9:55a, 8/10/23
If so then Levy blew it.

Hey...so.. um
11:14a, 8/10/23
Maybe not. Maybe him staying helps us have a great year. Tottenham has so much money. They don't need the Kane money to get players.
GIF Reactor
1:37p, 8/10/23
He was an academy player, so it's not like you're trying to recoup any money you outlaid for him.
jeffk
2:53p, 8/10/23
TIL that Harry's brother Charlie is his agent.
gcracker13
5:52p, 8/10/23
Looking like he's gone and signing a 4 year deal with Bayern
BMK54
8:02p, 8/10/23
In reply to gcracker13
gcracker13 said:

Looking like he's gone and signing a 4 year deal with Bayern

This Sucks.
gcracker13
8:42p, 8/10/23
In reply to BMK54
Silver lining is that he doesn't walk for free? I think the worst part is that it's so close to the start of the season. Hope Richy is ready
Hey...so.. um
8:50p, 8/10/23
Best part is he doesn't play for united or Chelsea next year. We will score goals. Now go get tapsoba.
DeangeloVickers
10:34p, 8/10/23
Our best run was without him in Champions League

And like you said...at least not Chelsea/Man United

Wonder if Alan Shearer sends gift basket to Bayern?

What a career, was super fun to watch...he's one of our own.
B$Weigem
12:16a, 8/11/23
In reply to DeangeloVickers
Don't blame Harry one bit. I do question his willingness to join Bayern just for a trophies sake….they'd win bundesliga without him and most don't even realize Shearer won one with Blackburn. Does Vardy have a better legacy than Kane right now?

I am very livid with Levy for cutting Ange off at the knees two days before the season starts….way to back the new manager (sensing a theme here). But yeah, 100mm cash injection (we will never see) vs. leaving for free next summer looks good on paper
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 2 of 23
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings