***Official 2023 - 2024 Dallas Mavericks Season Thread***
145,572 Views | 3304 Replies
shack009
11:05p, 3/26/24
In reply to gigem1223
I was just thinking it should be about that time. Maybe we are waiting to see if SAC calls off the dogs soon.
shack009
11:07p, 3/26/24
And there it is. They just brought in Javale McGee. We should be taking Kyrie out now.
shack009
11:09p, 3/26/24
Hardy comes in and immediate green light. I love his mentality.
shack009
11:10p, 3/26/24
Luke just made DJJ look down and then booped his nose. Vibes are at an all time high.
Infection_Ag11
11:14p, 3/26/24
Hardy not getting more minutes will forever be a mystery to me. He has too much upside to not take some of THJs minutes at a minimum.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
shack009
11:14p, 3/26/24
In reply to shack009
shack009 said:

Luke just made DJJ look down and then booped his nose. Vibes are at an all time high.

hph6203
11:17p, 3/26/24
zgolfz85
11:20p, 3/26/24
Great dub
Grapesoda2525
11:22p, 3/26/24
Crushed it tonight.
shack009
11:31p, 3/26/24
In reply to Infection_Ag11
Infection_Ag11 said:

Hardy not getting more minutes will forever be a mystery to me. He has too much upside to not take some of THJs minutes at a minimum.

Would love to see THJ as an expiring contract flipped this off-season to upgrade the Maxi minutes, and Hardy could slot right in to the THJ role.
M.C. Swag
7:17a, 3/27/24
Huge win! 1 game out of the 5th seed!
shack009
10:55a, 3/27/24
hph6203
4:38p, 3/27/24
Lot of intermingling between teams the Mavs need to lose to close the season. Just depends on how well the Mavs play and how those losses pile up, but 4 seed is looking real possible today.
Guitarsoup
5:15p, 3/27/24
In reply to hph6203
hph6203 said:

Lot of intermingling between teams the Mavs need to lose to close the season. Just depends on how well the Mavs play and how those losses pile up, but 4 seed is looking real possible today.
Right now 1 will be Denver and 2 will be OKC and 3 will be Minnesota. The Clippers are 1.5 games up on the Mavs for 4 and .5 games up on NOLA. If I am picking my path, I think I would rather be the 6 seed and get Minnesota then OKC in the 2nd round. KAT is still out and I would rather play a really inexperienced OKC team than Denver with Joker in the 2nd round. I think Lively and PJ will do better against *****ass Chet than Joker.

Just my thoughts from an outsider.
shack009
6:25p, 3/27/24
Draymond just got ejected 3 and a half minutes in to their game in Orlando. That team is in a tailspin.
Guitarsoup
6:43p, 3/27/24
In reply to shack009
shack009 said:

Draymond just got ejected 3 and a half minutes in to their game in Orlando. That team is in a tailspin.
Warriors in shambles.

No really.

shack009
6:46p, 3/27/24
In reply to Guitarsoup
What in the world… the backstory on that will be interesting.

Realizing it's all ending?
Grapesoda2525
6:55p, 3/27/24
In reply to shack009
shack009 said:

Never been able to stand draymond. He's always yelling at the refs, talking trash to the other team, or trying to injure someone.

Guy is a total piece of *****
Grapesoda2525
6:57p, 3/27/24
Hoping the suns and clippers lose tonight.
shack009
6:59p, 3/27/24
In reply to Grapesoda2525
Yeah all the talking wouldn't be unbearable if he also wasn't intentionally trying to injure opponents and punching his teammate in the face.

He may have a lower approval rating than Grayson Allen…
Guitarsoup
7:08p, 3/27/24
Grapesoda2525 said:

shack009 said:

Never been able to stand draymond. He's always yelling at the refs, talking trash to the other team, or trying to injure someone.

Guy is a total piece of *****
He pulled Patty Mills down by his throat last night, too.

zgolfz85
7:21p, 3/27/24
They should've suspended him for the whole season. Dude just can't not be a pos
NoahAg
7:28p, 3/27/24
In reply to Guitarsoup
Guitarsoup said:

shack009 said:

Warriors in shambles.

No really.

What a poon.
HawthornAggie
9:08p, 3/27/24
Dang Philly really choked the last 50 seconds of that game. Refs didn't do them any favors but man, they made too many dumb mistakes.
Infection_Ag11
9:09p, 3/27/24
Man, the NBA does itself no favors some time with respect to claims of game fixing. The ending of the Philly/LA game was an exercise in incompetence, at best.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
shack009
9:10p, 3/27/24
In reply to Infection_Ag11
They say they slow games down to get calls right and then can't get the right call on that Oubre/Kawhi play with 5 seconds left. Clear foul all over the arm. Completely botched it.
Guitarsoup
9:20p, 3/27/24
Did yall see the betting stuff with Michael Porter Jr's brother? He was a two-way player for Toronto. There were massive parlays that tied in all the unders for him in every stat category in two out of three games. In one both of those games, he played a little, then one time said he had an eye injury and went to the lockerroom. In the other, he played a few minutes then went to the lockerrom saying he felt sick. Massive parlays hit on both games that only had his unders for points, assists, etc.

zgolfz85
9:39p, 3/27/24
In reply to Guitarsoup
Guitarsoup said:

Did yall see the betting stuff with Michael Porter Jr's brother? He was a two-way player for Toronto. There were massive parlays that tied in all the unders for him in every stat category in two out of three games. In one both of those games, he played a little, then one time said he had an eye injury and went to the lockerroom. In the other, he played a few minutes then went to the lockerrom saying he felt sick. Massive parlays hit on both games that only had his unders for points, assists, etc.

Yeah, if you're gonna cheat, at least don't be an obvious dummy about it
Guitarsoup
10:24p, 3/27/24
In reply to zgolfz85
zgolfz85 said:

Guitarsoup said:

Yeah, if you're gonna cheat, at least don't be an obvious dummy about it

One of y'all should create the Draft kings username TimHardawayJrUnders.
Grapesoda2525
10:46p, 3/27/24
Could be a night where we only gain on the "rich" kids in the west. The nuggets are losing to Phoenix and the thunder already lost.

Even if we can't catch these teams, it might give our guys more confidence in a playoff matchup if we end the season close to 5 games behind instead of 10 or 15 behind.
shack009
10:49p, 3/27/24
The Suns continue to be the luckiest team I have ever seen. No Jamal Murray tonight and Collin Gillespie is having to play big minutes for Denver. He is so bad. Refs also doing everything they can to help Phoenix. Booker whacked KCP in the face while also fouling Jokic trying to start a fast break and instead they call out of bounds off Denver. Jokic has been screaming at the refs, which almost never happens.
Grapesoda2525
11:11p, 3/27/24
In reply to shack009
shack009 said:

The Suns continue to be the luckiest team I have ever seen. No Jamal Murray tonight and Collin Gillespie is having to play big minutes for Denver. He is so bad. Refs also doing everything they can to help Phoenix. Booker whacked KCP in the face while also fouling Jokic trying to start a fast break and instead they call out of bounds off Denver. Jokic has been screaming at the refs, which almost never happens.
Odds are still heavily against Phoenix due to their schedule.
shack009
11:27p, 3/27/24
Suns have 102 points as the foul game starts with 30 seconds left but are up comfortably. Denver played horrible and is not at all the same team without Murray.

I better not have to hear from anybody in the media or in real life about how this was an impressive win by the Suns...
Grapesoda2525
4:15p, 3/28/24
In reply to shack009
shack009 said:

Suns have 102 points as the foul game starts with 30 seconds left but are up comfortably. Denver played horrible and is not at all the same team without Murray.

I better not have to hear from anybody in the media or in real life about how this was an impressive win by the Suns...
Murray injured?

If not, why do teams never seem to sit their stars against us?
shack009
4:19p, 3/28/24
Grapesoda2525 said:

shack009 said:

Murray injured?

If not, why do teams never seem to sit their stars against us?
He has been out for their last few games, but I didn't know that going in to last night.

But you're right, biggest injury luck I can remember this year was Wemby stepping on that assistant in warmups and missing one of our matchups.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 42 of 95
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings