Bianco No Hitter

4,080 Views | 60 Replies | Last: 25 days ago by Fuzzy Dunlop
Wabs
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The Porkchop Express said:

fc2112 said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

Was anyone at the near perfect game by Yu Darvish?

I was there. Just heart wrenching.
You should have flagged it. Let everyone know how upset you were.
Aggies2009
AG
Bold card for YOU to play when you cry to the mods as much as anyone.
agproducer
AG
Ummmm... what?

Never flagged anything on this site or "cried to the mods".... says the dude who claimed he was not a Rangers fan for years, but posts about them on the regular.

But good try!

You got me!

The Porkchop Express
Aggies2009 said:

Bold card for YOU to play when you cry to the mods as much as anyone.
He was talking to me. He just didn't do the quote thing right. Probably because he's a Rangers fan.
Grapesoda2525
I bet dusty **** himself when he saw the Astros threw a no hitter without "pitcher whisperer" Maldy behind the plate.
tjack16
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

I bet dusty **** himself when he saw the Astros threw a no hitter without "pitcher whisperer" Maldy behind the plate.

And his nemesis Diaz hit 2 homeruns. That's why a lot of Astros fans have issues with Dusty … Diaz would have been rookie of the year if he was the full time starter. Dusty also refused to commit to Chas McCormick as the full time CF until late in the season.

104 games, 307 plate appearances for Diaz
.282/.308/.538 slash line and 23 HR (projected 35 HR in 162 games)

I know y'all make fun of us for blaming/hating Dusty but that's the root of most of it. His frustrating and hard headed loyalty to the aging veterans who didn't produce.
Aggies2009
AG
agproducer said:

Ummmm... what?

Never flagged anything on this site or "cried to the mods".... says the dude who claimed he was not a Rangers fan for years, but posts about them on the regular.

But good try!

You got me!

I specifically remember you boasting about flagging me for posting in the Astros thread when I was new here and didn't know the rules.

And trust me, if I was a Rangers fan, I'd be rubbing that title in.

I'm legit happy for Blanco throwing a no hitter. You rarely see them any more, especially by one pitcher, with the modern game of baseball. Throw in that it's like his 6th start and was done by a winless team, and it was a cool happening that you don't see often.

If someone legit believes that me posting a thread about it has ANY bearing on whether it will happen or not, well.... I don't really know what to tell you.
Mathguy64
AG
It's Blanco. Not Bianco.

If you are going to troll, at least know the name of the player you are using as bait.

Ronel Blanco. AKA Ron White.
Aggies2009
AG
Mathguy64 said:

It's Blanco. Not Bianco.

If you are going to troll, at least know the name of the player you are using as bait.

Ronel Blanco. AKA Ron White.
Autocorrect. You all sure are a paranoid bunch!
agproducer
AG
Aggies2009 said:

agproducer said:

Ummmm... what?

But good try!

You got me!

I specifically remember you boasting about flagging me for posting in the Astros thread when I was new here and didn't know the rules.

And trust me, if I was a Rangers fan, I'd be rubbing that title in.

I'm legit happy for Blanco throwing a no hitter. You rarely see them any more, especially by one pitcher, with the modern game of baseball. Throw in that it's like his 6th start and was done by a winless team, and it was a cool happening that you don't see often.

If someone legit believes that me posting a thread about it has ANY bearing on whether it will happen or not, well.... I don't really know what to tell you.
I'll say what I've said to you before when you've claimed I "cried to the mods" -- Pull the quote.

You didn't pull it last time, and I doubt you'll do it this time.

And -- if I did flag you and boast about it, I'll own it.

But for the life of me, I do not remember flagging any of your stuff whatsover, or anybody else's posts for that matter.
aggiedadofpanda
AG
FPSDoug1 said:

Ranger fans pizzzzed
Yep. Will cry myself to sleep holding the WS trophy and knowing the Astros are 1-4. If you have to throw a no-hitter to win, going to be a long season. You are the definition of stupidity.
The Porkchop Express
Name calling isn't allowed on this thread you dumb ****.
jkag89

I was in attendance for a few of these.
Farmer1906
AG
Basically, managers were too stupid to use high-leverage bullpen arms to finish no-hitters.
jkag89
Farmer1906 said:

Basically, managers were too stupid to use high-leverage bullpen arms to finish no-hitters.
Aggies2009
AG
Oh snap! Here he goes again!
Aggies2009
AG
Dang. He's pitched 14 straight innings. What is the most consecutive no hit innings for a pitcher?
Aggies2009
AG
Garcia broke it up. Insane performance.
tjack16
AG
Aggies2009 said:

Dang. He's pitched 14 straight innings. What is the most consecutive no hit innings for a pitcher?

Even more impressive when you consider he was the 26th man on our roster and only made it because JV got hurt
The Porkchop Express
Aggies2009 said:

Garcia broke it up. Insane performance.

Steroids paying off!
Aggies2009
AG
tjack16 said:

Aggies2009 said:

Even more impressive when you consider he was the 26th man on our roster and only made it because JV got hurt

Reminds me a lot of when Lester first started with Boston. He threw a no hitter early early on.
AustinAg2K
jkag89 said:

So, what you're saying is he choked away a bunch of no hitters...
Fuzzy Dunlop
AG
AustinAg2K said:

jkag89 said:

Not sure if you're trying to be witty or funny but it comes across as being ignorant. Most pitchers today don't make it to the 7th inning 31 times in their career. Many of those no-hitters through 6 turned into complete game 1 hitters or 2 hitters.
Double Talkin' Jive...
The Porkchop Express
Fuzzy Dunlop said:

AustinAg2K said:

jkag89 said:

Not sure if you're trying to be witty or funny but it comes across as being ignorant. Most pitchers today don't make it to the 7th inning 31 times in their career. Many of those no-hitters through 6 turned into complete game 1 hitters or 2 hitters.
It was actually funny. Watch that stick up your ass, it's sharp!
AustinAg2K
Fuzzy Dunlop said:

AustinAg2K said:

jkag89 said:

So, you think I was serious and then call me ignorant?
Fuzzy Dunlop
AG
AustinAg2K said:

Fuzzy Dunlop said:

AustinAg2K said:

jkag89 said:

So, you think I was serious and then call me ignorant?

My apologies for insinuating you are ignorant. Just didn't think it was funny or witty.
Double Talkin' Jive...
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.