5,404 Views | 74 Replies
The Porkchop Express
9:40p, 4/14/24
In reply to Tanker123
Tanker123 said:

The Porkchop Express said:

What value are you adding to the topic?
Infinitely more than your zero. lol
How much are you planning to make during football season?
WARNING: I have a deep-seated desire for others to love the Star Wars franchise as much as I do, in exactly the way I do, and get snippy and sensitive and passive-aggressive when they don't.
Tanker123
9:41p, 4/14/24
In reply to @NFLPlayerProps
@NFLPlayerProps said:

You really need to slow down. Bet less and make an effort to learn more. And stop posting about any of it until you have thicker skin and a better idea about what you're doing.
Perhaps you can share some wisdom. Another post without value. Yeah you may be right. I am going to treat A&M baseball as a cash cow. I will be back some time in the future.

By the way. I will make a ton of money on college football. I have a model that is 98% correct!
@NFLPlayerProps
9:45p, 4/14/24
In reply to Tanker123
Tanker123 said:

@NFLPlayerProps said:

You really need to slow down. Bet less and make an effort to learn more. And stop posting about any of it until you have thicker skin and a better idea about what you're doing.
Perhaps you can share some wisdom. lol

I have tried to, several times. On a few different threads. I am the only person on this forum willing to help you as far as I can tell. Think I'm done though. Good luck
John Armfield
9:49p, 4/14/24
In reply to Tanker123
Tanker123 said:

The D said:

The dude only posts bets he won. Not once have I seen him post his bets before the game.
Incorrect. I have posted losses.

College football betting is when I make a ton of money. I will start with $2,000. My objective is at least $20,000 by the end of the season. The second year is when I make the big bucks. However, I am not sharing what my system is.

I started with $100 on college baseball on Thursday. The goal is not to get rich. The primary goal is to do a recon on the college baseball sport/betting. I have $200 today. I think I have a good strategy to build upon that amount. I believe I will have a few hundred dollars by the end of the season. That would be success to me.
let me guess your system is to bet dogs and bet against the public.
Tanker123
9:53p, 4/14/24
I will be back when my paltry betting account surpasses. $300! My strategic goal is college football will help me have an income of $365,000 a year. I am pumped.
DeProfundis
10:13p, 4/14/24
In reply to Tanker123
Tanker123 said:

I will be back when my paltry betting account surpasses. $300! My strategic goal is college football will help me have an income of $365,000 a year. I am pumped.

If you're not going to post your strategy; why are you posting at all? You've just created a thread to say "I have a betting strategy and it will make me rich"?
rilloaggie
8:09a, 4/15/24
In reply to DeProfundis
DeProfundis said:

Tanker123 said:

If you're not going to post your strategy; why are you posting at all? You've just created a thread to say "I have a betting strategy and it will make me rich"?

https://texags.com/forums/12/topics/3442064/replies/66898669#66898669

That was in fact the first topic started by OP!
The Porkchop Express
11:14a, 4/15/24
In reply to rilloaggie
rilloaggie said:

DeProfundis said:

Tanker123 said:

Just remember, when things go south on your thread, bring up your PTSD book.
WARNING: I have a deep-seated desire for others to love the Star Wars franchise as much as I do, in exactly the way I do, and get snippy and sensitive and passive-aggressive when they don't.
Mathguy64
12:02p, 4/15/24
In reply to rilloaggie
rilloaggie said:

DeProfundis said:

Tanker123 said:

That thread is amazing for the sole fact that he actually edited out every single post. Im not sure I have ever seen anyone do that before.
StinkyPinky
2:35p, 4/15/24
In reply to Mathguy64
Mathguy64 said:

rilloaggie said:

DeProfundis said:

Tanker123 said:

That thread is amazing for the sole fact that he actually edited out every single post. Im not sure I have ever seen anyone do that before.

He's good for 2 to 3 edits every time. And he's full of ***** And has skin as thick as toilet paper. And he'll never leave, no matter how many this is my last posts he makes (and edits).
StinkyPinky
2:39p, 4/15/24
In reply to Tanker123
Tanker123 said:

I lied.

Yea, we know you lie. Even lie about what you lie about.
Mathguy64
3:17p, 4/15/24
In reply to StinkyPinky
StinkyPinky said:

Tanker123 said:

I lied.

The best/worst was him telling a vet he was supposedly helping with PTSD that he forgave him for some slight and then admitted he was lying and stated that he didnt forgive the guy.

Thats quite an amazing piece of counseling there.
The Porkchop Express
3:25p, 4/15/24
Even when it's not a Tanker post, I am genuinely excited when I see this thread has a new response.
The Porkchop Express
10:46p, 4/15/24
Sweet Jesus

https://texags.com/forums/10/topics/3455521
DeProfundis
7:48a, 4/16/24
In reply to Mathguy64
Mathguy64 said:

StinkyPinky said:

Tanker123 said:

I lied.

The best/worst was him telling a vet he was supposedly helping with PTSD that he forgave him for some slight and then admitted he was lying and stated that he didnt forgive the guy.

Thats quite an amazing piece of counseling there.
Mathguy64
7:56a, 4/16/24
So the fantastic money making scheme to beat the books and all the smart guys is officially "bet the ML on favorite who is highly ranked."

What could go wrong? Sounds like a genius plan that no one has ever tried.
The Porkchop Express
8:10a, 4/16/24
He's contaminating the whole Internet

Boiling Denim
8:33a, 4/16/24
On this episode of Texags

"mfbarnes learns to gamble"
StinkyPinky
9:21a, 4/16/24
In reply to Mathguy64
Mathguy64 said:

So the fantastic money making scheme to beat the books and all the smart guys is officially "bet the ML on favorite who is highly ranked."

He went through this same diatribe in the Zoo and got all twisted out of shape when people laughed at his prowess.
DeProfundis
9:22a, 4/16/24
betting chalk is always a genius decision, until your -700 bet goes south.
The Porkchop Express
9:29a, 4/16/24
In reply to StinkyPinky
Nothing to see here
StinkyPinky
9:38a, 4/16/24
In reply to The Porkchop Express

I wish you had stars, i have something to share with you, but I don't want to get banned posting it.

StinkyPinky
9:38a, 4/16/24

I wish you had stars, i have something to share with you, but I don't want to get banned posting it.

StinkyPinky
9:41a, 4/16/24

you can email. Let me know when you see this so I can delete.
The Porkchop Express
9:51a, 4/16/24
In reply to StinkyPinky
StinkyPinky said:

gmail?
StinkyPinky
9:53a, 4/16/24

StinkyPinky said:

gmail?
The Porkchop Express
10:13a, 4/16/24
Well you deleted the first part. I'm just going to send you a bitly and then delete it.
StinkyPinky
10:30a, 4/16/24

Well you deleted the first part. I'm just going to send you a bitly and then delete it.
Sorry, thought you might have already wrote it down.
The Porkchop Express
10:36a, 4/16/24
In reply to StinkyPinky
StinkyPinky said:

Sorry, thought you might have already wrote it down.

Bonzer103
ok i got it now
The Porkchop Express
10:45a, 4/16/24
In reply to StinkyPinky
Sent! Enjoy
John Armfield
3:57p, 4/16/24
In reply to Mathguy64
Mathguy64 said:

is that really his plan, betting juiced ML on favs? LOL
Mathguy64
4:02p, 4/16/24
In reply to John Armfield
John Armfield said:

Mathguy64 said:

is that really his plan, betting juiced ML on favs? LOL
Yep. Its a Megamind level plan.
94chem
10:08a, 4/19/24
This is one of the stranger threads I've read.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
OldAggie_2
7:31a, 4/26/24
College football is different. I will start with $1,000 this season.
The Porkchop Express
3:59p, 4/26/24
In reply to OldAggie_2
sus_agdawg said:

College football is different. I will start with $1,000 this season.
Stand down, Major.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 2 of 3
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings