Real Estate
Sponsored by

Finding Realtor?

874 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by jja79
Yukon Cornelius
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Advice for finding and picking a realtor?

More specifically any recommendations for horseshoe Bay Area
dallasiteinsa02
Kent Lesley

Not Darrell Haney
Red Pear Felipe
Sponsor
AG
Howdy Yukon Cornelius! Red Pear Realty covers Horseshoe Bay. We are Aggie owned and operated and are a FULL SERVICE brokerage offering 1.5% listing fees and buyer rebates for our clients. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions. Email me at felipe@myredpear.com or call me at 512-270-1652. You can also find more information about us at www.myredpear.com. Thanks and Gig 'Em!
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear RealtyAustin Monthly
Deats99
AG
Get someone in Horseshoe Bay. The market is rife with land mines(dock easements, setbacks, allowable land recovery, and leaseholds) and pocket listings.

Our go to retired.

A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week.
-George S Patton
jja79
AG
I would agree with this in most cases. Get someone who lives there. I think it's much more important to get someone that lives there in a market like Horseshoe Bay because of exactly what you outlined. It's a very different market and the inside knowledge about pocket or off market properties might be really critical.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.