HammerBack Golf

3,024 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 23 days ago by SkierAg
SkierAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Some good friends of mine started an apparel brand this year and just had their second launch. Super comfortable shirts, and they have hats and belts. Working on Qzips and hoodies for the next launch. These guys are local to DFW and members at Royal Oaks CC. Not sure if I can blast it out here, but if anyone is interested I have a discount code to share.
"Anything less than your best is a felony"
khaos288
AG
hit me with it
SkierAg
AG
JT20 discount code
SLCag
AG
Looks like good stuff thanks for sharing! I'll look at ordering something to support them.
DeBoss
AG
Let me know if they release a junior line. There is a big missing area of kids golf clothes in lines like this.
SkierAg
AG
Friendly little bump if anyone is interested. Today is the last day to take advantage of BOGO sale for this month. Buy one get one 50% off anything on the website. Still can add JT20 for 20% more off as well. Found out yesterday that they are planning Qzips and hoodies next fall, and should see some new polos this spring
AustinCountyAg
how do these polos fit sizing wise? any brands you can compare them to so we have have an idea on material and fit?
Fish-N-Chips
AG
AustinCountyAg said:

how do these polos fit sizing wise? any brands you can compare them to so we have have an idea on material and fit?
Same question. They look like a Rhoback clone, so hopefully the same. Also the JT20 code wouldn't stack.
Old Town Ag
AG
No Fat Boy sizes!
SkierAg
AG
Not sure why my discount code wouldnt stack, was told it would.

I wear a size Large in just about any golf polo, and they fit true to size in my opinion. If you like it snug maybe size down, but they aren't baggy.
Ag_07
AG
Good looking stuff at a reasonable price. I'll order a couple.

But man that's a lot of blue and white
SkierAg
AG
Ya it is alot, they ran that color pallet for the time it launched. Next launch will have a few more color pallets, and some hoodies and q zips
SkierAg
AG
Discount code won't stack with this one but the BOGO this month is buy 2 for price of 1. If you want a third hit it with the JT20 for a discount on 1 shirt.
SkierAg
AG
Friendly little bump....

March sale is active, March Madness. Polos and Hats 50% off.....and my JT20 does in fact stack with this one so you can get a nice polo for about $30.

Aggie369
AG
Bought a hat for a buddy who LOVES hammer
SkierAg
AG
Monthly bump, 30% off store wide this month. JT20 stacks for another 20% off. Enjoy
LRB38
S
Bought some of these last weekend completely unaware of their ties to DFW. Glad I pulled the trigger on them!
SkierAg
AG
Ya all the fellas are members at ROCC, I worked with one of them for a few years at a previous company he started. They have a podcast too called Flushfest Golf Pod they just started. One of the guys is cousins with Cam Young too
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.