2024 Masters Tips
31,272 Views | 432 Replies
Aggie Therapist
5:52p, 4/21/24
In reply to '03ag
DEAL IN CONFIDENCE WITH '03ag.

My maroon Masters polo arrived this weekend with absolutely no issues and quick delivery.

Thank you sir!
'03ag
5:55p, 4/21/24
In reply to Aggie Therapist
Enjoy!
lazuras_dc
6:50p, 4/21/24
In reply to Aggie Therapist
Aggie Therapist said:

My maroon Masters polo arrived this weekend with absolutely no issues and quick delivery.

Thank you sir!

And your rocks glasses ???
Aggie Therapist
7:25p, 4/21/24
In reply to lazuras_dc
lazuras_dc said:

Aggie Therapist said:

Thank you sir!

And your rocks glasses ???

Yessir. I got back from Army drill and it was like Christmas returning home.

Thank yall so much!!!

aginlakeway
10:19a, 4/24/24
I have an extra 2024 gnome if anyone is interested. I thought my wife wanted it, but that's now a no. LOL.

PM me if interested. Whatever you think is a fair price ..
rally-cap
10:20a, 4/24/24
In reply to aginlakeway
DMing!
Aggie Therapist
6:09p, 4/24/24
In reply to aginlakeway
aginlakeway said:

I have an extra 2024 gnome if anyone is interested. I thought my wife wanted it, but that's now a no. LOL.

PM me if interested. Whatever you think is a fair price ..

Deal in confidence with aginlakeway
Ag_07
8:41a, 5/15/24
Need some help from the golf board.

I took my Masters pin flag, photos, grounds ticket and spectator book to get framed up. I need to figure out what to put on the small engraved plate that'll be mounted beneath the flag.

I've got 3 possibly 4 lines to work with and thinking something like

88th Masters
Wednesday, April 10, 2024
Augusta National Golf Club

or

A tradition unlike any other.
88th Masters
Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Thoughts or suggestions?
98Ag99Grad
8:57a, 5/15/24
In reply to Ag_07
I like the first option. Simple and straight to the point.
AgOutsideAustin
10:24a, 5/15/24
No help here as I just get mine with a plain black frame. Too much spent in the merch shop !!!
FincAg13
10:55a, 5/15/24
In reply to Ag_07
I've been wanting to do the same with my items from last year's tournament but haven't gotten around to it. Could you post a pic of your final product once you receive it? Also if you don't mind sharing where you had it done and approximate cost.
Ag_07
12:03p, 5/15/24
In reply to FincAg13
Yeah I'll absolutely share the finished product.

I took it Bradley's Art and Frame here in Houston. I wanted a bit more quality than Hobby Lobby for this project. They were awesome and aren't cutting any corners. Her eyes lit up when I told her I've got a Masters project and she already had matching green mats and frame choices.

I ended up with the flag, four pictures, spectator guide, and grounds ticket. With mats and everything I think the final product will be something like 30" x 32".

It's expensive. Embarrassingly expensive. But I bit the bullet thinking it's gonna make a phenomenal keepsake that my future grandkids will fight over. That and we already spent the time to pick everything out.
lazuras_dc
1:04p, 5/15/24
Vote for the first as well. That's a cool idea, wish I would've thought of it (and bought more merch for myself)
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 13 of 13
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings