*****2024 Masters*****
46,752 Views | 920 Replies
Aggie Therapist
11:51a, 4/11/24
SANTIAGO DE LA FUENTE with an Eagle

GO COOGS!

Bunk Moreland
12:14p, 4/11/24
Pretty limited group of guys out of the field received an edge today with the weather. Was nice to get out real early but now that the wind is already picking up it's going to generally be the same for everyone. Latest guys in the day will have the driest conditions but also get the benefit of finishing their 1st and starting their 2nd round in the morning tomorrow when things might be a little softer.
98Ag99Grad
12:23p, 4/11/24
Feature groups now on. Rahm in one and Wyndham Clark in the other
Hubert J. Farnsworth
12:29p, 4/11/24
Watching holes 4 through 6 and there has been quite a few bad putts. Hole 5 is giving everyone fits where a lot of putts are being left way short.
jagvocate
12:36p, 4/11/24
Saw a lot of Meronk, Tiger, and Lamprecht on Tuesday. While it was 'neat' to see Tiger up close, Lamprecht and Meronk were absolutely killing it.
aginlakeway
12:37p, 4/11/24
Paulina photo.

HeyAbbott
12:39p, 4/11/24
In reply to Hubert J. Farnsworth
Tweety Bird at it again
XpressAg09
12:55p, 4/11/24
Golf mixed with Religion/Philosophy/Comedy

Pretty good impression of Jordan Peterson, if you're familiar:
Unemployed
1:03p, 4/11/24
In reply to AgLA06
AgLA06 said:

aggiebonzo said:

AgLA06 said:

I'm calling 2 LIV players in the top 15 and they still continue the "we just don't know the quality of their game" narrative regardless of reality.
Really sticking your neck out here with a small field and realistically only half the field has a chance of winning. LIV will easily have two in the top 15 especially with Rahm playing on the tour now.
It's not sticking my neck out at all since LIV finished 2nd, 2nd, 4th, and 16th last year not counting Rahm who won it in 2023.

Yet the talking points on all the golf channel and ESPN coverage so far is bashing their talent and "we just don't know how good they are or the quality of their game". The entire point of my post is the talking points don't match reality. And you just reinforced that. It's supposedly the 89 most talented players in the game. Because it's The Masters. If the field could be stronger it's because they purposely kept them out and didn't invite them.
Because they're shills for the PGA Tour.
aginlakeway
1:04p, 4/11/24
Who is Ryan Fox?
jagvocate
1:09p, 4/11/24
In reply to aginlakeway
A bow-legged NZ'er, seems like a neat dude. His grandpa is a famous Rugby player for the All-Blacks
lazuras_dc
1:17p, 4/11/24

Friends ran into Grace Charis yesterday if y'all know who that is
Unemployed
1:21p, 4/11/24
In reply to lazuras_dc
lazuras_dc said:

Friends ran into Grace Charis yesterday if y'all know who that is
Saw those boobs and knew that it was Grace.
jagvocate
1:21p, 4/11/24
In reply to lazuras_dc
Based on a quick internet search, Grace only wants viewers to know two things about her
aginlakeway
1:29p, 4/11/24
Mickelson -1 thru 8.
Tom Kazansky 2012
1:33p, 4/11/24
In reply to aginlakeway
aginlakeway said:

Mickelson -1 thru 8.

He's banking on another -7 Sunday
Bunk Moreland
1:33p, 4/11/24
I love the way hole 11 is captured on the Amen Corner cam. It's my favorite channel to watch and mostly for hole 11. Always a challenge for those guys to come down the hill with the water there. Then you get to see lots of creative chips and long putts.
Lt. Joe Bookman
2:03p, 4/11/24
Not too many bets on this oneā€¦ Rahm top 5 and Matsuyama top 10. Rahm looking pretty good, Matsuyama going in the wrong direction.

I'll probably sprinkle in some live bets over the next couple of rounds.

What a wonderful time of year!
Ervin Burrell
2:10p, 4/11/24
Scheffler is going to win this thing by 6 strokes and make this uninteresting all weekend, isn't he?
aginlakeway
2:12p, 4/11/24
In reply to Ervin Burrell
Ervin Burrell said:

Scheffler is going to win this thing by 6 strokes and make this uninteresting all weekend, isn't he?

Unless his wife goes into labor ...
Aggie Therapist
2:15p, 4/11/24
In reply to lazuras_dc
Oh I know who that is.

Paige around too?
AgLA06
2:17p, 4/11/24
In reply to aginlakeway
aginlakeway said:

Who is Ryan Fox?
One of us! One of us! One of us!

Ag_in_Moscow
2:24p, 4/11/24
In reply to Ag_in_Moscow
Ag_in_Moscow said:

AgLA06 said:

Ag_in_Moscow said:

I'm pissed. They've geoblocked me this year on the app!!!
What do you mean?

It means the app is telling me that I can't access the tracking or video features from my region (I'm literally in Moscow).

It started working!!! I'm seeing the videos finally!

Well, some of them, anyway. The featured groups are still blank.
Tom Kazansky 2012
2:25p, 4/11/24
Fox has been around for a long time but typically wins on the overseas stuff. I don't think he has a pga win to his name. Not a lot of top finishes ever. Iirc
AgLA06
2:26p, 4/11/24
In reply to Ervin Burrell
Ervin Burrell said:

Anything can happen, but I doubt it. He's 2 under because he made a couple long puts.
Bunk Moreland
2:33p, 4/11/24
DeChambro going to be at -6 with 2 to play.
Aggie Therapist
2:38p, 4/11/24
In reply to Bunk Moreland
Anyone doing the Masters Fantasy game?

Pretty fun
jja79
2:41p, 4/11/24
Why can't CBS, NBC and Golf Channel be good at broadcasting golf? ESPN is great at it.
Bunk Moreland
2:42p, 4/11/24
In reply to Aggie Therapist
Been too busy to do the old pick em stuff the last year or 2. I'll try to do it for the next major.
aginlakeway
2:44p, 4/11/24
Woods got the absolute worst draw.

Wind. And he won't finish today.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
2:56p, 4/11/24
When did Jason Day start sporting the M.C. Hammer pants?
JCA1
2:57p, 4/11/24
In reply to aginlakeway
aginlakeway said:

Woods got the absolute worst draw.

Wind. And he won't finish today.
The only thing worse than Tiger's draw is Jason Day's pants. I think he got them at your garage sale after playing AN in the 90s.
khaos288
In reply to Some Junkie Cosmonaut
Took a Malbon sponsorship recently
Tailgate88
Tiger just teed off. Jason Day's pants are.... interesting. They look comfortable, I'll give him that.
aginlakeway
2:58p, 4/11/24
Wow. Dechambeau 7 under thru 17.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 4 of 27
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE