Upcoming Pebble Trip Question

996 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 13 days ago by Retired Principal
Retired Principal
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Leaving this Sunday to play Pebble and Spyglass. I know the golf dress code but is there a dress code in and around The Lodge?
Yesterday
AG
We ate at the lodge in golf attire each time so I wouldn't worry unless you want to wear a tank top and flops.
TXAGGIES
We ate on-site at Roy's (Spanish Bay) and at the lodge and we were golf casual.

Some ladies really get dressed up but we would go from dinner to the fire pits for drinks.
Retired Principal
AG
Yesterday said:

We ate at the lodge in golf attire each time so I wouldn't worry unless you want to wear a tank top and flops.

Thanks. Wife is a non golfer. Do they allow denim?
Yesterday
AG
Retired Principal said:

Yesterday said:

I'm not certain but it's not a black tie venue. Business casual should be fine and I've worn jeans to business casual.
AggieDruggist89
AG
No hat inside some of the restaurants.

bqce
AG
Retired Principal said:

Yesterday said:

Found this which sounds like your situation. As Yesterday said, most places don't require dressing up but it's always good to call first or ask the concierge at the resort.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g32867-i862-k4593410-Questions_about_Roy_s_at_Spanish_Bay-Pebble_Beach_Monterey_County_California.html
Retired Principal
AG
Thanks to all for the responses. Just got back. Bad golf but a great time. Caddie showed me where Speith hit that shot on the edge of the cliff. He is lucky to still be with us.

AgOutsideAustin
AG
Wow spectacular! Good for you !!
Retired Principal
AG
AgOutsideAustin said:

Wow spectacular! Good for you !!

Some of those pics are from Spyglass. First few holes there are every bit as spectacular as Pebble.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.