Upcoming Pebble Trip Question
1,049 Views | 9 Replies
Retired Principal
6:26p, 4/10/24
Leaving this Sunday to play Pebble and Spyglass. I know the golf dress code but is there a dress code in and around The Lodge?
Yesterday
6:42p, 4/10/24
We ate at the lodge in golf attire each time so I wouldn't worry unless you want to wear a tank top and flops.
TXAGGIES
6:42p, 4/10/24
We ate on-site at Roy's (Spanish Bay) and at the lodge and we were golf casual.

Some ladies really get dressed up but we would go from dinner to the fire pits for drinks.
Retired Principal
6:43p, 4/10/24
In reply to Yesterday
Yesterday said:

We ate at the lodge in golf attire each time so I wouldn't worry unless you want to wear a tank top and flops.

Thanks. Wife is a non golfer. Do they allow denim?
Yesterday
6:45p, 4/10/24
In reply to Retired Principal
Retired Principal said:

Yesterday said:

I'm not certain but it's not a black tie venue. Business casual should be fine and I've worn jeans to business casual.
AggieDruggist89
8:25p, 4/10/24
No hat inside some of the restaurants.

bqce
2:04p, 4/11/24
In reply to Retired Principal
Retired Principal said:

Yesterday said:

Found this which sounds like your situation. As Yesterday said, most places don't require dressing up but it's always good to call first or ask the concierge at the resort.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g32867-i862-k4593410-Questions_about_Roy_s_at_Spanish_Bay-Pebble_Beach_Monterey_County_California.html
Retired Principal
10:02a, 4/18/24
Thanks to all for the responses. Just got back. Bad golf but a great time. Caddie showed me where Speith hit that shot on the edge of the cliff. He is lucky to still be with us.

AgOutsideAustin
12:11p, 4/18/24
Wow spectacular! Good for you !!
Retired Principal
12:17p, 4/18/24
In reply to AgOutsideAustin
AgOutsideAustin said:

Wow spectacular! Good for you !!

Some of those pics are from Spyglass. First few holes there are every bit as spectacular as Pebble.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings