Vietnam Ware Era Music

5,474 Views | 72 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by Tanker123
Aggie Therapist
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I would give information on Russian capabilities and our vulnerabilities but they made me put my cell phone in a box before going into the room
Tanker123
Aggie Therapist said:

I would give information on Russian capabilities and our vulnerabilities but they made me put my cell phone in a box before going into the room
Russian capabilities are a given. The crux of the matter is what is the delta that will help Ukraine win the war? The current conglomeration of weapons and weapons systems will generally relegate the Ukranian military to fighting battles with line formations. This plays into Russia's Center of Gravity and will preclude a Ukrainian victory in the war.

I really do not understand why the US and NATO are reluctant to provide the delta. Our generals are cognizant of the delta and its composition in order to execute long-range Movement to Contact. Ukraine can't win the war without this offensive capability. A simple Ends, Ways, and Means analysis will support my assertions.
Tanker123
Militaries like Ukraine's that can't execute large and deep Movement to Contact Operations will most likely not win wars. That is a fundamental offensive operation that is part of the Mission Essential Task List. I doubt there are any links to articles that illuminate the need for the capability of Movement to Contact Operations. Articles pertaining to wars are written by reporters who have little military background.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.