Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE CIGAR THREAD

81,844 Views | 567 Replies | Last: 18 hrs ago by Irish 2.0
RoosterAg12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

It's nice to have friends in Europe…

Send me a sample to try out in Moulton Texas please.
Noctilucent
AG
My mouth was watering over some of the Arturo Fuentes, Padrons, La Gloria Cubanas, and Partagas some of y'all posted pics of on here. I'm pretty sure I've had all of those in the last 20-25 years, but mostly 15 years or more ago.

After a long layoff, I smoke 3-5 cigars a day now since I'm cutting down on the number of cigarettes I'm smoking, and puffing on a stogie is pleasing. I'm buying lower end minis such as Excaliber, Macanudos, and Romeo and Juliet, or slightly larger Macanudos cigarillos. They're not great, but they're definitely not terrible either. I can afford the others, but usually stay on the cheapskate side quite a bit.

Since I found this forum I'll have to splurge a little every now and again maybe asking some of y'all before purchasing, since I'm not remembering the specific stogies I bought years ago.

Btw Irish2.0., a cigar is definitely good after an Ags win in baseball, or after a series win. Then again, I'm not real picky and will probably be celebrating after a football win too. Gig 'em!
Irish 2.0
If you ever find yourself in the Houston area, swing by Nice Ash and we'll get ya taken care of. 12% off for TexAgs people and I'll mail at cost.
srob2004
AG
I sent u a pm about nice ash.. did you see?
aggiedata
AG
N/m
Aggie Therapist
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

If you ever find yourself in the Houston area, swing by Nice Ash and we'll get ya taken care of. 12% off for TexAgs people and I'll mail at cost.

I'll be in Houston in a couple weeks.

Do you offer a military discount?
Ag_07
AG
Perdomos are fantastic

My favorite is the Lot 23 but a great everyday stick is their Slow Aged Lot 826.

They only run about $4-5 per stick but they're great mild smooth smokes. I keep a box in my humidor for when it starts getting hotter outside. Perfect summer golf smoke.
Irish 2.0
Today's starting lineup. Probably have an Arturo Fuente Don Carlos No.2 sometime today too.

Enjoy your weekend everyone!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.