***2024 UNIFORM TRACKER THREAD***
27,780 Views | 316 Replies
jkag89
10:57a, 4/23/24
In reply to Capitol Ag
Yeah, yeah. I heard all the arguments for black jerseys in late January, early February when they debuted them. Sorry I don't like them.

Have we had black jerseys in the Schloss era? Did TCU have them for baseball when Schloss was there?
Hearne_Ag
10:59a, 4/23/24
In reply to jkag89
We wore them for one game in 2022 against UTA.

The Marksman
11:01a, 4/23/24
In reply to tjack16
tjack16 said:

The corps unis were awful to look at. I really hope they don't come back
All time awful take
tjack16
11:03a, 4/23/24
In reply to The Marksman
The Marksman said:

tjack16 said:

All time awful take

I genuinely hated them. Cool one time alternate… but not a fan at all.
jkag89
11:07a, 4/23/24
In reply to Hearne_Ag
Hearne_Ag said:

And you know why they only wore them one time against a low profile opponent no less, it is because they were hideous.
trouble
11:11a, 4/23/24
In reply to jkag89
Yeah, these were bad
Farmer1906
11:14a, 4/23/24
Script Texas A&M doesn't work.

Script Aggies is *chefs kiss*

I like a good black uni, but I don't think we need it. Between the pins, cream, and maroon scripts Aggies to with the 90s style Texas Aggies, we have enough of a rotation IMO. All 5 are so so so good.
Scooley01
11:34a, 4/23/24
In reply to Hearne_Ag
Hearne_Ag said:

These pics make me SO GLAD that we've gone back to the full button up jerseys instead of the pullovers.
DDowl44
11:35a, 4/23/24
In reply to Farmer1906
Farmer1906 said:

Script Texas A&M doesn't work.

Script Aggies is *chefs kiss*

I like a good black uni, but I don't think we need it. Between the pins, cream, and maroon scripts Aggies to with the 90s style Texas Aggies, we have enough of a rotation IMO. All 5 are so so so good.
We've only worn the 90's/Retro lettering Texas Aggies uniform once this season, which is disappointing. I'm hoping we pull it out for a few more games. I also agree that Script Aggies is better as a uniform than the script Texas A&M. I do love the Maroon pinstripes uniform as well.
----------------------------------------------------
I cannot fiddle but I can build a great state from a small city
-Thermistocles

'09, EMPSA '20
Capitol Ag
12:48p, 4/23/24
In reply to jkag89
jkag89 said:

Yeah, yeah. I heard all the arguments for black jerseys in late January, early February when they debuted them. Sorry I don't like them.

Have we had black jerseys in the Schloss era? Did TCU have them for baseball when Schloss was there?
You must like what I like. There is no room for individual thought or opinion here!

jk, no worries. I honestly find it funny how much I like black A&M gear. I understand it isn't for everyone.
Capitol Ag
12:52p, 4/23/24
In reply to Hearne_Ag
Hearne_Ag said:

Loved this too. I wear the cap all the time and have the jersey. I do wish it had maroon in it.

Also, for the record, I do love the cream jerseys as well. They look like classic "baseball".
Sea Pony 07
12:57p, 4/23/24
I like the black jerseys that are not pullovers. The worst jerseys that we ever had for me were the vest style ones.
Hearne_Ag
1:02p, 4/23/24
In reply to Capitol Ag
Capitol Ag said:

Hearne_Ag said:

Loved this too. I wear the cap all the time and have the jersey. I do wish it had maroon in it.

Also, for the record, I do love the cream jerseys as well. They look like classic "baseball".
Make this jersey full button down, script Aggies instead of script Texas A&M and it's perfect.
jkag89
1:04p, 4/23/24
In reply to Hearne_Ag
Hearne_Ag said:

Capitol Ag said:

Hearne_Ag said:

Make this jersey full button down, script Aggies instead of script Texas A&M and it's a perfect POS.
FIFY
Detective Jake Peralta
1:13p, 4/23/24
In reply to tjack16
tjack16 said:

I'll stand with you on this unpopular (but correct) take.
Those things were ugly and I'm glad they only lasted one year. Did not get the hype around them when they were announced at all.
Capitol Ag
1:51p, 4/23/24
In reply to Hearne_Ag
Hearne_Ag said:

Capitol Ag said:

Hearne_Ag said:

Make this jersey full button down, script Aggies instead of script Texas A&M and it's perfect.
The one I have is full button down. I guess the replica was button down and the game used was 2 button.
Hearne_Ag
1:58p, 4/23/24
In reply to Capitol Ag
Yes, I love the button down version.
Capitol Ag
2:06p, 4/23/24
In reply to Hearne_Ag
Hearne_Ag said:

Yes, I love the button down version.

Here is what I have
tjack16
2:12p, 4/23/24
In reply to Hearne_Ag
Hearne_Ag said:

I love black A&M uniforms but hated these. To me throwing maroon in makes it look so much better. Like the 2015 ones
jkag89
2:14p, 4/23/24
In reply to Capitol Ag
An Aggie jersey without any maroon?
Hearne_Ag
2:19p, 4/23/24
In reply to Capitol Ag
Yup I have that one, I wore that to the Tu game this year in Austin.
Hearne_Ag
2:20p, 4/23/24
In reply to tjack16
Maybe they will listen and make a newer version with a maroon script Aggies.
greg.w.h
2:24p, 4/23/24
Texas A&M for away unis makes sense. But that mostly should be a solid gray. Home uniforms should always say Aggies. Though a variant with state of Texas outline or as the dot on the i in Aggies would be cool.
tjack16
2:47p, 4/23/24
I would like the script Texas A&M gray if they didn't also have the maroon piping down the front.

If it was just solid gray like the Texas Aggies won it would look so much better
Capitol Ag
2:51p, 4/23/24
In reply to tjack16
tjack16 said:

Hearne_Ag said:

I love black A&M uniforms but hated these. To me throwing maroon in makes it look so much better. Like the 2015 ones
I think it is fun as a different look, but agree that a script maroon or maroon somewhere in it would look great!
greg.w.h
3:10p, 4/23/24
In reply to tjack16
tjack16 said:

I would like the script Texas A&M gray if they didn't also have the maroon piping down the front.

If it was just solid gray like the Texas Aggies won it would look so much better
A gray ice uniform style script Texas A&M could be so cool. I would t mind a hairline maroon highlight or drop shadow as long as it is well executed.
Capt. America
5:37p, 4/23/24
Imagine…

Hearne_Ag
5:38p, 4/23/24
In reply to Capt. America
Capt. America said:

Imagine…

oh boy
trouble
5:51p, 4/23/24
I'm gonna need a minute
Sea Pony 07
6:32p, 4/23/24
Yes, please
Capitol Ag
10:12a, 4/24/24
Capt. America said:

Imagine…

We need to make this happen!
tjack16
10:18a, 4/24/24
Capt. America said:

Imagine…

The first one is the one I want. Guaranteed it would the most sold jersey to the public
Capitol Ag
1:43p, 4/24/24
In reply to tjack16
tjack16 said:

Capt. America said:

Imagine…

The first one is the one I want. Guaranteed it would the most sold jersey to the public
We can buy jkag89 one!

I kid, I kid
jkag89
1:57p, 4/24/24
In reply to tjack16
tjack16 said:

Capt. America said:

Imagine…

jkag89
2:00p, 4/24/24
In reply to Capitol Ag
Capitol Ag said:

tjack16 said:

Capt. America said:

Imagine…

We can buy jkag89 one!

Actually I could give it to someone who likes them. Gifted the cap, I'd wear it while doing yard work, walks, etc. Never when actually attending a game.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 8 of 10
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings