Boozer92
7:18p, 3/29/24
Obstruction was an easy no call. Interference was iffy
CDub06
7:19p, 3/29/24
In reply to bdp514am
bdp514am said:

she actually grabbed the glove after the tag

That was my thought. The runner did what she could to interfere with the play at third.
Boozer92
7:19p, 3/29/24
And the wheels come off. After the ground ball out rbi and wild pitch gives the tigers a 3-1 lead
LB12Diamond
7:20p, 3/29/24
It seems they have gotten all the calls right in the end. We just left to many runners on base earlier in the game. Has come back to haunt us.
Boozer92
7:27p, 3/29/24
Wow. 4 straight balls for an rbi walk
WestHillsAg
7:30p, 3/29/24
Pitching meltdown and lack of timely hits are hurting this team the last 2 nights
Boozer92
7:33p, 3/29/24
The worst inning I have seen all year. Hard to give up 4 runs without a HR. Wild pitch and 2 runs walked in
Sharpshooter
7:35p, 3/29/24
Tomorrow is another day. Go Ladies.
Boozer92
7:35p, 3/29/24
Perez now for Cannon. Weird
Boozer92
7:40p, 3/29/24
Offense needs to find some hits tomorrow to prevent the sweep. Losing an SEC series to a top 5 rpi won't hurt you but you can't get swept
Bucketrunner
8:38p, 3/29/24
Hate to lose to those cretins
Astroag
8:40p, 3/29/24
In reply to bdp514am
bdp514am said:

LSU pitching has gotten that border line pitch all day. Ackerman didn't

This was my complaint…not calling the zone consistently for both teams

If ya ain't cheatin, you ain't tryin!!!
Boozer92
8:53p, 3/29/24
The difference wasn't so egregious to excuse 3 straight strike out with the bases loaded and no outs. This loss is on the ags. I hope they recover tomorrow and salvage a win. They do that they still in the discussion for a national seed. Of course they have to take care of business at home and at Alabama and Florida. Sweeps at home and win go .500 in the road games likely means playing at home this postseason.

No venue is more of advantage than a full Davis Diamond
bdp514am
3:34a, 3/30/24
Teams have to learn how to win in those situation. Last two games are teaching moments. I have confidence Ford has this and at the end of the season the team will be stronger because of it
Astroag
7:58a, 3/30/24
In reply to Boozer92
Boozer92 said:

The difference wasn't so egregious to excuse 3 straight strike out with the bases loaded and no outs. This loss is on the ags. I hope they recover tomorrow and salvage a win. They do that they still in the discussion for a national seed. Of course they have to take care of business at home and at Alabama and Florida. Sweeps at home and win go .500 in the road games likely means playing at home this postseason.

No venue is more of advantage than a full Davis Diamond

Agreed but it doesn't have to be so egregious to mess up an offense…especially really disciplined hitters.

Positivelyag512
8:36a, 3/30/24
It will be exciting to see who toes the rubber today; Shay would be my pick, or start Brooke and bring Shay behind her. LSU can flat-out swing it; Howard does a great job with them

The wind is blowing out today, and they hit Shay HARD, I now think it's got to Be, crazy as this sound, Emily or Emily
LB12Diamond
9:34a, 3/30/24
Bases loaded no outs was the key moment in the game. Get runs there we would have won.

Great play by LSU's left fielder also hurt later in the game.

We have a solid team. Need to get one today.
MSTC Man
9:46a, 3/30/24
In reply to Positivelyag512
Positivelyag512 said:

It will be exciting to see who toes the rubber today; Shay would be my pick, or start Brooke and bring Shay behind her. LSU can flat-out swing it; Howard does a great job with them

The wind is blowing out today, and they hit Shay HARD, I now think it's got to Be, crazy as this sound, Emily or Emily

Kennedy all day long everyday.
Positivelyag512
10:52a, 3/30/24
In reply to MSTC Man
MSTC Man said:

Positivelyag512 said:

Kennedy all day long everyday.

Agree, one pitch she has going is inside curve, but she needs to develop a screw, mixing those would be awesome s
sharpdressedman
12:04p, 3/30/24
In reply to bdp514am
bdp514am said:

Teams have to learn how to win in those situation. Last two games are teaching moments. I have confidence Ford has this and at the end of the season the team will be stronger because of it
Agree. Losses this season have typically come late in the games, with walks and errors being catalysts for defeat.
Agdad081216
12:17p, 3/30/24
In reply to MSTC Man
Not if the zone is squeezed. She had a couple of strikes called balls.
Just an old dad who raise 3 Ags. Inherited 2 more. GIG’EM
sharpdressedman
12:27p, 3/30/24
In reply to Agdad081216
Agdad081216 said:

Not if the zone is squeezed. She had a couple of strikes called balls.
Gotta throw strikes, regardless of how fat they have to be to get the call, and rely on defense to field the ones that are hit. The umpire wins every disagreement with every pitcher. Last night was a great example of walks losing a game.
Boozer92
1:59p, 3/30/24
Interesting lineup today. Lets see if the shakeup gets the offense going

Harper
Hill
Eschete
Cottrill
Wooley
Enright
Wiggins
Cannon
Powell
Astroag
2:07p, 3/30/24
Looks like they are getting an extra wide plate called again…could be a long day

Boozer92
2:10p, 3/30/24
Bats go quietly 1,2,3 in the first
Boozer92
2:11p, 3/30/24
That knee high off the plate outside pitch will be tough if he keeps calling it consistently
Boozer92
2:25p, 3/30/24
Bases loaded after infield single by Koko and walks to enright and wiggins. Cannon up with 1 out
RedassAg04
2:26p, 3/30/24
That was a bad at bat

Watches three strikes go by
Boozer92
2:27p, 3/30/24
Bases clearing triple by KP. Let the bubbles fly
aggieheart
2:28p, 3/30/24
That was a bad 3rd strike call. Great hit by kennedy.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Astroag
That's gonna have to be the approach with this zone…go oppo or pull it down the line

Astroag
In reply to RedassAg04
RedassAg04 said:

That was a bad at bat

Watches three strikes go by

That third strike was not a strike

VegasAg86
2:29p, 3/30/24
In reply to aggieheart
aggieheart said:

That was a bad 3rd strike call. Great hit by kennedy.

Looked closer to the lefty batter's box than the plate, to me.
Agdad081216
2:30p, 3/30/24
Nice triple. Open the run up and run rule l$u. Keep scoring.
Just an old dad who raise 3 Ags. Inherited 2 more. GIG’EM
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 19 of 46
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off