Kendallville reply to my Tweet

2,574 Views | 24 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by Agdad081216
Seabreeze
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TAMUallen
AG
Let's not get ahead of ourselves. We have to keep playing at this level to stay at number one. I don't care even if the Pope says we're number one. We must keep performing
pirmag
AG
The number one team shouldn't be giving up 13 runs in a DH.
Agthatbuilds
Just keep winning.
LB12Diamond
AG
Rat Poison
cs69ag
AG
We have been playing some "Gorilla Ball" lately.
It is the way LSU slugged themselves to several National Championships
BreNayPop
AG
I love winning… but number 1 means nothing right now. I just want us to find that extra gear here in a month. As long as we remain top 8 then I'm good with whatever.
AggieBB
AG
BreNayPop said:

I love winning… but number 1 means nothing right now. I just want us to find that extra gear here in a month. As long as we remain top 8 then I'm good with whatever.
Yep all that matters. Earn a top 8 National seed.
Turf96
I don't care our seed or our path just make it to Omaha baby and wreck shop there. I want to see this team dance an Irish jig at the conclusion of the last game of the 2024 college baseball season. Oh there was a tree!!
McInnis
AG
Does the committee still seed regional hosts 9-16? I think this has changed over the years, but what I'm getting at is does the no. 1 seeded national host draw an easier paring for its super regional than the no. 8 seed? I think it must, why else would the no. 1 through 8 seeds be ranked?
ensign_beedrill
AG
Turf96 said:

I don't care our seed or our path just make it to Omaha baby and wreck shop there. I want to see this team dance an Irish jig at the conclusion of the last game of the 2024 college baseball season. Oh there was a tree!!
How do we get the DJ at Charles Schwab to play Rattlin' Bog for us? Logistical question that needs to be sorted out now, ahead of time.
Agdad081216
I want to be Number 1 in June and we win the last game in June in Omaha.
Just an old dad who raise 3 Ags. Inherited 2 more. GIG’EM
ensign_beedrill
AG
McInnis said:

Does the committee still seed regional hosts 9-16? I think this has changed over the years, but what I'm getting at is does the no. 1 seeded national host draw an easier paring for its super regional than the no. 8 seed? I think it must, why else would the no. 1 through 8 seeds be ranked?
Yes, 1-16 are (allegedly) seeded in order. They started doing this a couple years ago. I still think they sometimes will mess with the order a little bit to get some more regional pairings, they just try not to do it blatantly. I think Alabama got stuck with a raw deal last year when they were seeded 16 and had to play at 1 Wake Forest. Alabama should have been a little higher than that.
Ag9701
AG
Well according to ESPN, Arkansas is already #1

If you go to the NCAA baseball page on ESPN, it shows a video of #1 Arkansas rallying to beat number #20 South Carolina. TexAgs won't let me upload my screenshot.
Agdad081216
Here you go
aginlakeway
AG
McInnis said:

Yes. But those 16 seeds never all win their regionals.
Ag9701
AG
TY for the assist.
McInnis
AG
I'm guessing it would be unusual for all 8 top seeds to win their regionals.
aginlakeway
AG
McInnis said:

I'm guessing it would be unusual for all 8 top seeds to win their regionals.

7 of the 16 seeds lost in regionals last year; 3 of the top 8 seeds lost.
Emilio Fantastico
AG
ensign_beedrill said:

McInnis said:

Yes, 1-16 are (allegedly) seeded in order. They started doing this a couple years ago. I still think they sometimes will mess with the order a little bit to get some more regional pairings, they just try not to do it blatantly. I think Alabama got stuck with a raw deal last year when they were seeded 16 and had to play at 1 Wake Forest. Alabama should have been a little higher than that.

Of course, the Texags conspiracy theorists believe the NCAA will do whatever they can in seeding to try to keep as many SEC teams out of the CWS.
LB12Diamond
AG
Last year was bizaroo world. No doubt
aginlakeway
AG
LB12Diamond said:

Last year was bizaroo world. No doubt

Agree.

2 of top 8 lost in 2022.

1 of top 8 lost in 2021.
Baron de Bastrop
AG
1 of top 8 lost in 2021.
2 of top 8 lost in 2022.
3 of top 8 lost in 2023.

So mathematically, 4 of the top 8 will lose this year!
TAMU1990
AG
Agdad081216 said:

Here you go

It looks like someone forgot to update the graphics. You get what you pay for.
Agdad081216
Maybe it was a wild hog eating a rooster?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.