election prediction - there won't be any debates
4,562 Views | 54 Replies
ohioag67
7:57a, 5/15/24
The dimocrats will nix the convention due to "fears of terrorism." Joe will start to fade away. But who will save the dimocrats and the country??????

From the west, all the way from Kommiefornia comes a white horse ridden by.......yep.....Gavin.
BMX Bandit
10:33a, 5/15/24
June 27. CNN
Canyon Lake Agbu94
10:34a, 5/15/24
Well....did this prediction age poorly, or fireworks incoming?
Don't waste your days on dreams that don't fill you. Find out what you love and let it kill you.
BMX Bandit
10:50a, 5/15/24
In reply to Canyon Lake Agbu94
its not june 27 yet
Canyon Lake Agbu94
10:53a, 5/15/24
In reply to BMX Bandit
The popcorn is ready.
Don't waste your days on dreams that don't fill you. Find out what you love and let it kill you.
TRM
11:52a, 5/15/24
In reply to BMX Bandit
BMX Bandit said:

trump has agreed to biden's offer to debate in june and september.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-accepts-biden-offer-debate-him-june-september

This is how the Dems get rid of Biden. He crashes and burns, they get to replace him.
VP at Pierce and Pierce
11:54a, 5/15/24
The one in September will get cancelled. They will have rambling debate in June and that will be it.
agz win
1:02p, 5/15/24
In reply to TRM
TRM said:

BMX Bandit said:

trump has agreed to biden's offer to debate in june and september.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-accepts-biden-offer-debate-him-june-september

This is how the Dems get rid of Biden. He crashes and burns, they get to replace him.

Or maybe don loses again and DeSantis steps in to win the national election.
No Spin Ag
2:07p, 5/15/24
In reply to VP at Pierce and Pierce
VP at Pierce and Pierce said:

The one in September will get cancelled. They will have rambling debate in June and that will be it.

I agree. If June is the cluster f'k got both candidates that we all think it'll be, I see that being the only debate.
AggieZUUL
2:15p, 5/15/24
In reply to shiftyandquick
shiftyandquick said:

Biden announced he would debate Trump. He waxed Trump in the last debate last time. It was a stunningly terrible performance for Trump relative to expectations, after he had declared Biden to be essentially demented.

Wouldn't shock me if they debated again.

Biden waxed Trump? Heh?!!
More like Chris Wallace became Karen Wallace toward Trump.

VitruvianAg
3:55p, 5/15/24
In reply to AggieZUUL
AggieZUUL said:

shiftyandquick said:

Biden announced he would debate Trump. He waxed Trump in the last debate last time. It was a stunningly terrible performance for Trump relative to expectations, after he had declared Biden to be essentially demented.

Wouldn't shock me if they debated again.

Biden waxed Trump? Heh?!!
More like Chris Wallace became Karen Wallace toward Trump.

It won't be much better with the stipulations Biden's Team is making.

Only one mike on at a time, only legacy media, CNN, ABC, CBS and moderators from their regular pool. Dana Bash and Jake Tapper are the first; just discussed on the Vince Coglianese WMAL show her in DC.
4stringAg
7:49p, 5/15/24
Aside from the utterly one sided conditions favorable to Biden, I think the only reason Biden agreed to a debate is his team knows by the time the debate rolls around the odds are Trump will be found guilty in the completely ludicrous hush money trial so he'll be doing the debate as a convicted felon which will allow Biden and the moderators all sorts of openings to make it all about Trump "the criminal".

Very little policy wise will be discussed and the moderators will steer it all back to things like J6, hush money, etc
Bryanisbest
8:08p, 5/15/24
Biden has agreed to debate because it won't matter. Here is what will happen. Biden will announce in June that he is withdrawing from the race but will not resign from office. The Dems will nominate Newsome or Michele as Dem candidate at the Dem convention. Either Newsom or Michele will be nominated at the Dem convention. At some point after the Dem convention Biden will change his mind and resign the presidency. Kamala will then be elevated to President. Kamala will pardon Hunter and maybe even Joe and herself for various crimes specified. Newsome or Michele will then face Trump in November. Whoever it is that is nominated might beat Trump. Four years from now everybody will have forgotten all this. The Dems will then go on to their next shenanigan. The Dem candidate and Trump may or may not end up debating.
ExPeterKeating
8:29p, 5/15/24
For the life of me, I cannot understand Trump allowing the moderators that have been selected.
BMX Bandit
6:13a, 5/16/24
In reply to ExPeterKeating
ExPeterKeating said:

For the life of me, I cannot understand Trump allowing the moderators that have been selected.
you really can't refuse to debate based on the moderators when you said:

"I'm calling on 'Crooked Joe' to debate anytime, anyplace. We'll do it anyway you want, Joe."
Bryanisbest
7:26a, 5/17/24
In reply to ExPeterKeating
ExPeterKeating said:

He wanted to give Biden no excuse for refusing. Thinks if Biden gets on stage with every advantage he'll still lose with his dementia.
MiamiHopper
8:59a, 5/17/24
In reply to Seamaster
My sense is that Trump did not want to debate his Republican opponents because he is a criminal defendant in multiple cases and could further incriminate himself in a setting that he does not control. We'll see if this remains the case for his Democratic opponent.
Texas velvet maestro
11:51a, 5/17/24
there will be one biden trump debate
normalhorn
12:03p, 5/17/24
It's past assumption already that Biden has been given ALL of the questions, will have the "Impartial Moderators" ready with crib notes to help him answer, and the CIA has already fit him with an undetectably small earpiece if all else fails, right?
...take it easy on me, I'm a normal horn
normalhorn
12:05p, 5/17/24
as well, the doctors and scientists have been tinkering with, and will likely have a solid foundation of the drug cocktail in his system before the event.
His heart has got to be clocking in around 220 bpm with that much amphetamine they'll be pumping into his veins.
...take it easy on me, I'm a normal horn
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 2 of 2
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off