American fertility rates hit recorded low because peeps ain't getting low

3,557 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by 2aggiesmom
TAMU1990
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MookieBlaylock said:

Would think the rates would go up since now men and women can be birthers
No kidding! The trans better get busy pushing out babies.
TheCurl84
AG
I could swear I read a post here in the last few weeks that denied this type of data and said there was no birth rate problem. Does anyone else remember that thread?
El Gallo Blanco
Nanomachines son said:

El Gallo Blanco said:

TexasAggie73 said:

Logos Stick said:

Lots of females gonna end up single, childless and lonely in old age. Much deception.

Then, could the same thing be said about men being single, childless and lonely in old age if they don't have a woman?
Yes, but a lot may start taking to migrant women fromt he south and foreign women from overseas. Most white women are awful, completely lost, and do not bring much to the table in terms of marriage. Very few even know how to cook or have the appropriate expectations for marriage. At least most migrant women come from a more traditional background. I would estimate that 60%+ of white women are completely useless as a potential spouse.

No you won't be seeing this either. Why? Because their fertility rates are much lower than ours. Good luck finding a wife when no young people exist in those nations.

I'll never understand why Americans ignore the rest of the world on this issue. We're actually one of the better off nations from a TFR standpoint. Latin America and Asia are basically having zero kids now. The population of most of these nations are falling off a cliff now.
It's honestly news to me if Latin America is having fewer kids than whites here. I thought the opposite was true...did that JUST change?

Still, the avg modern white woman has been completely ruined and would make an awful wife...there are good conservative Christian exceptions, but increasingly dwindling. Give me someone from a more traditional patriarchal culture.
Nanomachines son
El Gallo Blanco said:

Nanomachines son said:

El Gallo Blanco said:

TexasAggie73 said:

Logos Stick said:

Lots of females gonna end up single, childless and lonely in old age. Much deception.

Then, could the same thing be said about men being single, childless and lonely in old age if they don't have a woman?
Yes, but a lot may start taking to migrant women fromt he south and foreign women from overseas. Most white women are awful, completely lost, and do not bring much to the table in terms of marriage. Very few even know how to cook or have the appropriate expectations for marriage. At least most migrant women come from a more traditional background. I would estimate that 60%+ of white women are completely useless as a potential spouse.

No you won't be seeing this either. Why? Because their fertility rates are much lower than ours. Good luck finding a wife when no young people exist in those nations.

I'll never understand why Americans ignore the rest of the world on this issue. We're actually one of the better off nations from a TFR standpoint. Latin America and Asia are basically having zero kids now. The population of most of these nations are falling off a cliff now.
It's honestly news to me if Latin America is having fewer kids than whites here. I thought the opposite was true...did that JUST change?

Still, the avg modern white woman has been completely ruined and would make an awful wife...there are good conservative Christian exceptions, but increasingly dwindling. Give me someone from a more traditional patriarchal culture.

Yes. They fell off a cliff. See this thread for all of the data. The US has a higher TFR than every Latin American nation. This thread explains why.

Most of Latin America dropped an entire point in a single decade. That's how fast it changed. People in the US are still acting as if it's the year 2000 for these things. It's not, at all. The whole world is cratering outside of Africa. Most of the Middle East will fall under replacement in the next decade at the latest and most by 2030.
2aggiesmom
Canyon99 said:

Congrats on the grandchild! First child at 37 is a bold move.
I had my first at 33 and had her at 35, so I know a little about being a " geriatric " mom. That what the doctors call you when you have a child 35 or older. She has been wanting to be a mom for a long time. I know there is a lot of talk about liberal white suburban women, but there are good conservative woman out there also. She was having trouble finding a man that wanted to be a man. She found a good one. They do not have a lot right now, but she is so in love with both of her men, and she loves to cook and keep house. She would like to find a wfh job after he is older, so they can buy a house. They live in Midland.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.