Metroplex
Sponsored by

AT&T Stadium/ T Swift parking

24,258 Views | 170 Replies | Last: 16 days ago by C1NRB
COOL LASER FALCON
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Suggestions for the concert on Friday night? Anyone have experience with the J Gilligan's shuttle?
Hincemm
AG
I've offered this before but anyone going to rangers/renegades/cowboys stadium is welcome to park at my warehouse; 1903 exchange Dr. Just stay away from the docks and don't block any trailers in. We don't tow…

It's a 1 mile walk to AT&T but it also doesn't cost $50+ either! And you can probably get a rickshaw
J.P. 03
AG
The more I hear about this concert and what Jerruh is charging for parking, the more I'm motivated to just drive out there and shuttle people from parking lots to the stadium myself. How much can I charge? $100 per carload?
double aught
AG
I'll probably take you up on that tomorrow. Thanks!
Planner Dan
AG
For events / concerts like this, we go early and park and eat at Tipsy Oak and walk. It's about a mile but we've found it's less of a hassle and obviously cost effective.

PS. If anyone has 2 extra tickets I'm desperately looking for my wife it's our anniversary and her birthday month and so far I'm failing big time
Spaceship
AG
Planner Dan said:

For events / concerts like this, we go early and park and eat at Tipsy Oak and walk. It's about a mile but we've found it's less of a hassle and obviously cost effective.

PS. If anyone has 2 extra tickets I'm desperately looking for my wife it's our anniversary and her birthday month and so far I'm failing big time

Username does NOT check out
nai06
AG
Planner Dan said:

Keep refreshing seat geek. They were releasing face value tickets at random times today from all over the seating chart
Texker
AG
I'd take Hince up on his offer if I were you but another option I've used is the J Gilligan's shuttle.

http://www.jgilligans.com/
Corps_Ag12
AG
Texker said:

I'd take Hince up on his offer if I were you but another option I've used is the J Gilligan's shuttle.

http://www.jgilligans.com/

Used this for the Luke combs concert last weekend and it ran like a well oiled machine.
Planner Dan
AG
I'm tracking all 3 days on SeatGeek haven't seen anything
nai06
AG
Planner Dan said:

I'm tracking all 3 days on SeatGeek haven't seen anything
I had to literally sit there and keep refreshing. The tickets go up and sell before they can send any tracking notifications.
GarlandAg2012
AG
They might dump another round of SRO passes as well, but not sure I would buy those.

We decided to buy a Jerryworld parking pass and I'm dreading the traffic getting out. Going to the Sunday show. Really hoping the new MLB pace of play rules help a lot and all the rangers traffic is long gone by the time the show ends (should be around 11:15pm)
akaggie05
AG
Going to the show tonight, no Rangers game but there is a Renegades game at the same time. Not too worried since those don't seem too heavily attended (famous last words?). Got a lot 14 pass and plan to sneak in and out from the south... pray for all of us.
fc2112
Dude this a great option for Rangers games.
Hincemm
AG
yup yup. parked there myself for opening day. you can use the alley on the west side, and it's less than 10 minutes.

ironically, as soon as you cross the railroad tracks, a paid lot is right there (and it's usually at least $25...if not more)
double aught
AG
I was looking at the map earlier and was wondering if you could cut across those tracks or if there was a fence. Good to know.
GarlandAg2012
AG
So how have logistics been for those who went?
akaggie05
AG
Took us over an hour to get out of lot 14 last night, after waiting 45 min or so before even trying.

For any event there in general, I think their postgame traffic control could use some work. I was seeing traffic going both ways (including TOWARD the stadium) on Division while we were sitting there waiting to a chance to turn out. I know a lot of people complain about Kyle Field traffic flows, but they don't mess around with the contraflow setup and turning every available lane in the direction AWAY from the stadium. Goal should be getting everyone out of the immediate vicinity, in any direction possible.

Another gripe, does it seem to anyone else like there is insufficient hotel capacity within walking distance of all the venues in Arlington? I'm sure plenty of people would be willing to pony up for a decent room to avoid the post-event traffic meltdowns, but your options are $1000+ a night at the Loews or $89 at the Motel 6 on the west side with a chance of getting shot.

Show was phenomenal.
hoosier-daddy
They're coming and the Chocktaw Nation will profit immensely. Dumb ass texas politicians.
sanitariex
AG
I'm assuming this offer is for any event? I'm going to a Metallica in August and absolutely plan to take advantage if that's the case!
Hincemm
AG
It is. Have at it.
hoosier-daddy
What's the tailgating policy in this lot?
Hincemm
AG
hoosier-daddy said:

What's the tailgating policy in this lot?
it's not applicable but also probably not the best. it's quite industrial and not that much space. you're welcome to, though. just stay out of the way of trucks, docks, etc.
JustinAg97
AG
Hincemm, might take you up in August for Metallica as well. Many thanks!
hijakeroo123
AG
My wife and I are going to the Billy Joel and Stevie Nicks concert at Jerryworld next Saturday when the Rangers do not have a home game. With this in mind, does anyone know if the Rangers' lots will be selling parking for the event, or if the other businesses nearby which typically sell $20 or so parking will be doing so? Would prefer to avoid parking directly next to AT&T and getting stuck in stadium traffic afterwards, and also would prefer to avoid the $50 parking at the official AT&T lots.
jograki
AG
Thank you for your generosity! Saving this note for a Cowboys game.
AustinCountyAg
akaggie05 said:

Took us over an hour to get out of lot 14 last night, after waiting 45 min or so before even trying.

For any event there in general, I think their postgame traffic control could use some work. I was seeing traffic going both ways (including TOWARD the stadium) on Division while we were sitting there waiting to a chance to turn out. I know a lot of people complain about Kyle Field traffic flows, but they don't mess around with the contraflow setup and turning every available lane in the direction AWAY from the stadium. Goal should be getting everyone out of the immediate vicinity, in any direction possible.

Another gripe, does it seem to anyone else like there is insufficient hotel capacity within walking distance of all the venues in Arlington? I'm sure plenty of people would be willing to pony up for a decent room to avoid the post-event traffic meltdowns, but your options are $1000+ a night at the Loews or $89 at the Motel 6 on the west side with a chance of getting shot.

Show was phenomenal.
heading up to Arlington next month for a baseball game and we found a room at Loews for $350. Is that hotel worth it? We know nothing about DFW and the area. Haven't been up that way for a game in prolly ten years or so. Was thinking Sheraton if not? Seemed like it was close to the baseball field, but not factoring in parking at the stadium should we just stick to the Loews for less of a hassle?
nai06
AG
We went to the concert last night (amazing show). We didn't park but had someone come pick us up last night. Probably took about 30 minutes to get to the car and out of the immediate area. It honestly wasn't as bad as I expected. The Walmart across the street was a disaster though. Everyone decided that it would be a good meeting place and it was 100% gridlocked. No way to get in or out of the parking lot. People were just stuck.
nai06
AG
AustinCountyAg said:

akaggie05 said:

Show was phenomenal.
heading up to Arlington next month for a baseball game and we found a room at Loews for $350. Is that hotel worth it? We know nothing about DFW and the area. Haven't been up that way for a game in prolly ten years or so. Was thinking Sheraton if not? Seemed like it was close to the baseball field, but not factoring in parking at the stadium should we just stick to the Loews for less of a hassle?
The hotel is nice but its nothing to write home about. The real benefit is not having to park and being so close to a lot of different dining options. Generally speaking parking for a rangers game is pretty easy. This weekend just happened to have one of the most popular artists with a massive fanbase playing next door.
Gigem_94
AG
Hincemm said:

I've offered this before but anyone going to rangers/renegades/cowboys stadium is welcome to park at my warehouse; 1903 exchange Dr. Just stay away from the docks and don't block any trailers in. We don't tow…

It's a 1 mile walk to AT&T but it also doesn't cost $50+ either! And you can probably get a rickshaw

Thanks to Hincemm. Parked there tonight for the Rangers game with no problems and a very short walk. Even better was getting out - no traffic! And best of all, I saved $30!
Trajan88
AG
Will your company's parking lot be available for this Saturday's Rangers v Yankees' game (April 29th)?
Hincemm
AG
yes
Trajan88
AG
Great. Thank you Hincemm.
Hincemm
AG
be forewarned...went to the rangers game last night (and it was the first time i had gone with a lot of rain...), and the puddles were pretty bad on the walk over...all in all, just some wet shoes and more funny to me than anything
Pepper Brooks
AG
Going for Ed Sheeran tonight. Any other thoughts for good cash lots? My wife is very pregnant and I think the warehouse lot posted here may be a bit far to ATT…

Looking for something around half a mile out that would be easy to get out of. If such a thing exists.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.