General EPL Discussion/Housery Thread
158,313 Views | 2557 Replies
JJxvi
12:36p, 8/14/22
They should go up and get a winners medal for this draw
Rudyjax
12:40p, 8/14/22
Some how Tuchel will blame Pulsic for this tie.
wangus12
12:50p, 8/14/22
In reply to Teacher_Ag
Teacher_Ag said:

Who else could get away with that hair pull without a booking? Spuds, dirtiest club in the league and always helped by officials. ****s.

I remember United doing it to Guendouzi a few years ago. PL refs are awful.
texagbeliever
12:52p, 8/14/22
In reply to Out in Left Field
Out in Left Field said:

PL script writers on point so far this season.

Im guessing the main writer for ManU had his dog die just before the start of the season and just wants to embrace pain.
DeangeloVickers
2:16p, 8/14/22
In reply to Teacher_Ag
Teacher_Ag said:

Who else could get away with that hair pull without a booking? Spuds, dirtiest club in the league and always helped by officials. ****s.
You're insane...dirtiest club LOL

Enjoy Europa

We all need Pulisic somewhere else

As a Spurs fan, Chelsea is such a fun team with a lot of fun players. Tuchel is in the encyclopedia for wanker
Teacher_Ag
2:23p, 8/14/22
In reply to DeangeloVickers
Officiating like today's is the only reason you're in CL. As today's match is proof of, y'all cannot get the points you need without a lot of help from the officials. Anyone watching that match knows y'all were gifted a point. That happened on several occasions last year. The officials can't give you a trophy, though.
DeangeloVickers
2:24p, 8/14/22
In reply to Teacher_Ag
Teacher_Ag said:

Officiating like today's is the only reason you're in CL. As today's match is proof of, y'all cannot get the points you need without a lot of help from the officials. Anyone watching that match knows y'all were gifted a point. That happened on several occasions last year. The officials can't give you a trophy, though.
Enjoy Europa
Teacher_Ag
2:28p, 8/14/22
Enjoy your short, undeserved time in CL. And enjoy your "golden age", which still doesn't involve silverware.
DeangeloVickers
2:33p, 8/14/22
In reply to Teacher_Ag
Teacher_Ag said:

Enjoy your short, undeserved time in CL. And enjoy your "golden age", which still doesn't involve silverware.
Teacher_Ag
2:38p, 8/14/22

jeffk
2:39p, 8/14/22
Teacher_Ag
2:40p, 8/14/22
https://giphy.com/gifs/50-cent-laughing-rap-tZF2erGJ5uOHe
Rudyjax
2:43p, 8/14/22
Not sure why VAR is used so poorly in the PL.

Teacher_Ag
2:44p, 8/14/22
In reply to Rudyjax
Really just gives officials another way to hand the match to whoever is "supposed to" win.
Mathguy64
2:46p, 8/14/22
I can't help but laugh at the fine print in that picture. Nice limiting factor.
DeangeloVickers
2:52p, 8/14/22
Everyone fire up the VCRs !!!!

Arsenals got trophies!

For sure should've been a foul. Which then the corner doesn't happen, but ref decided it wasn't a red....to be fair he probably hates people with that much hair.

Spurs and dirty don't go together....we've been as soft a Charmin since I started following in late 90s.

A point at the bridge is a great day. Tuchel hating us is even better. Free Pulisic
Teacher_Ag
3:25p, 8/14/22
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
3:31p, 8/14/22
It must suck being a Spurs fan. Everyone of your "successes" requires another team to be mentioned. You can't just say "We won the league." Instead you have to say, "Well, we're better than…".
If you say you hate the state of politics in this nation and you don't get involved in it, you obviously don't hate the state of politics in this nation.
wangus12
5:30p, 8/14/22
DeangeloVickers said:

Everyone fire up the VCRs !!!!

The last time Tottenham won the league was 20 years before VCRs were invented if that helps
Socrates05
5:43p, 8/14/22
Teacher Ag posting a meme about Tottenham blaming refs after bleeding about the refs helping Tottenham for a full page without an ounce of irony.
ptothemo
5:44p, 8/14/22
DeangeloVickers
5:52p, 8/14/22
We got karma for this one

Look, I get it...I'd be jealous too if Chelsea vs Tottenham was more watched and more important for the league.
Teacher_Ag
6:03p, 8/14/22
In reply to Socrates05
He isn't blaming refs. He's justifying ref calls to other fans. Meme comprehension.
Aston94
6:22p, 8/14/22

Rudyjax
6:24p, 8/14/22
You know, he could've easily have missed those fouls. But isn't that the point of VAR?

Especially with SFP and/or VC.
Socrates05
6:41p, 8/14/22
In reply to Teacher_Ag
Fair enough, not ironic; just idiotic.
Hey...so.. um
6:57p, 8/14/22
In reply to Ghost of Andrew Eaton
Ghost of Andrew Eaton said:

It must suck being a Spurs fan. Everyone of your "successes" requires another team to be mentioned. You can't just say "We won the league." Instead you have to say, "Well, we're better than…".

It must suck to not be an arsenal fan. Teacher sounds miserable.
Teacher_Ag
7:52p, 8/14/22
In reply to Socrates05
How's it idiotic when the entire sporting world literally watched yall steal a point with super shady officiating and then yall's typical justification routine? Don't be mad that you've become a meme.
Socrates05
8:02p, 8/14/22
In reply to Teacher_Ag
It's idiotic to be on three threads on this board claiming a vast conspiracy of referees to help Tottenham, absolutely laughable.

I'm not mad, I think the whining is funny. I hope Europa has refs more to your liking.
KCup17
8:07p, 8/14/22
Not a Spuds fan but I'm taking Conte over Tuchel everyday of the week. And I'm talking about in the ring.
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
8:25p, 8/14/22
In reply to Socrates05
Socrates05 said:

It's idiotic to be on three threads on this board claiming a vast conspiracy of referees to help Tottenham, absolutely laughable.

I'm not mad, I think the whining is funny. I hope Europa has refs more to your liking.

Surely you won Europa, since your insulting such a tournament, right?
If you say you hate the state of politics in this nation and you don't get involved in it, you obviously don't hate the state of politics in this nation.
Teacher_Ag
8:28p, 8/14/22
In reply to Ghost of Andrew Eaton
Nope, but something even cooler:
*Champions League Particiation*
ChipFTAC01
9:19p, 8/14/22
In reply to KCup17
KCup17 said:

Not a Spuds fan but I'm taking Conte over Tuchel everyday of the week. And I'm talking about in the ring.

I made the Same comment to my wife watching it earlier. She then said, "I'm pretty sure I could kick Teuchel's ass."
Teacher_Ag
9:55p, 8/15/22
Now you don't need to just wonder who would have won a real smackdown between the two...

DeangeloVickers
5:25a, 8/16/22
10 days from Champions League draw

CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 6 of 74
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE