General EPL Discussion/Housery Thread
158,346 Views | 2557 Replies
Teacher_Ag
10:05a, 8/20/22
In reply to Hey...so.. um
Hey...so.. um said:

Teacher is more obsessed with spurs than anyone in F16 is with Trump. It is sad really.

An ArSenAl FaN iS TalKinG BaD abouT TotInHaM iN a ThReAd caLlEd AhItHouSeRY!

ChipFTAC01
10:13a, 8/20/22
Dean Henderson rocking the goalie cap on a sunny day in Liverpool.
texagbeliever
10:20a, 8/20/22
Is there a better player not playing at a top club than Zaha in the EPL?
Though I don't think Eze will be a crystal palace player next year if he keeps playing as good as he is. A driving midfielder is tough to find.
ChipFTAC01
10:23a, 8/20/22
I was thinking how nice Forest's kit looked. Just clean and classic, then I realized it because it doesn't have a giant shirt sponsor on the front.
DeangeloVickers
10:30a, 8/20/22
.....and Fulham now 2-2
Teacher_Ag
10:39a, 8/20/22
In reply to ChipFTAC01
As an American who has grown to love soccer...that's one aspect I'll never really get over. Wish companies could sponsor a team without the need to sport their logo on the front 50x the size of the badge. At least some of the logos are easier to swallow than others. I felt bad for Man U with the giant Chevy logo on there.
ChipFTAC01
10:44a, 8/20/22
Lingard scores! Everton 0-1 Forrst

Happy for J Lings. And F little Jordan Pickford.

Edit; Not actually Lingard. I swear they said it was him. I'm going to blame racist British announcers.
DeangeloVickers
10:49a, 8/20/22
Fulham!!!! 3-2
MAROON
10:52a, 8/20/22
In reply to DeangeloVickers
Fantastic goal! I've got tickets to see them vs Chelsea at Craven Cottage in September. Can't wait.
DeangeloVickers
10:54a, 8/20/22
In reply to MAROON
MAROON said:

Fantastic goal! I've got tickets to see them vs Chelsea at Craven Cottage in September. Can't wait.

Awesome can't wait to go see the new updates, only been to the old cottage.

Fun!
MAROON
10:56a, 8/20/22
In reply to DeangeloVickers
Looks like so far only the lower level of the new side is in use.
ChipFTAC01
10:56a, 8/20/22
In reply to ChipFTAC01
ChipFTAC01 said:

Lingard scores! Everton 0-1 Forrst

Happy for J Lings. And F little Jordan Pickford.

Dammit. Beautiful pass from Pickford to tie it up
Hey...so.. um
11:00a, 8/20/22
In reply to Teacher_Ag
Teacher_Ag said:

Hey...so.. um said:

Teacher is more obsessed with spurs than anyone in F16 is with Trump. It is sad really.

An ArSenAl FaN iS TalKinG BaD abouT TotInHaM iN a ThReAd caLlEd AhItHouSeRY!

Are you really an arsenal fan, or do you just hate tottenham? I honestly can't tell. Like I said, sad.
Teacher_Ag
11:06a, 8/20/22
It's always both, has been for over a century. Normally I don't care that much what y'all are up to but starting the season with literally stealing a point riled up my Spuds angst. It really mirrors my feelings toward Texas Tech...I can go months without giving them much thought but the second a loudmouth Raider starts talking about Wrecking Em and getting their Guns Up despite winning **** all of anything it just makes me start twitching.
ptothemo
2:40p, 8/20/22
In reply to ChipFTAC01
ChipFTAC01 said:

I was thinking how nice Forest's kit looked. Just clean and classic, then I realized it because it doesn't have a giant shirt sponsor on the front.

They might have to look into getting a shirt sponsor after all the money they've spent this summer.
Hey...so.. um
3:43p, 8/20/22
In reply to Teacher_Ag
At least your Wednesdays are free to work out some of that anger.
Teacher_Ag
5:58p, 8/20/22
Already over y'all being gifted a point. We already know y'all will amount to the usual..."putting the pressure on" resulting in the same trophy cabinet cobwebs. I know for y'all simply being in CL is a reason to puff your chest out. Seriously, the Tech of European soccer.
Hey...so.. um
6:56p, 8/20/22
In reply to Teacher_Ag
Funny you should speak of Euro football because as **** as we have been without any trophies, our UEFA club coefficient is still higher than yours.

boogieman
8:34a, 8/21/22
Pure hustle by Aaronson!
Out in Left Field
8:35a, 8/21/22
Aaronson! What was Mendy doing??
Jim01
8:36a, 8/21/22
Leeds playing like their boots are on fire. Chelsea look like they are holding on for dear life.
Rudyjax
8:46a, 8/21/22
Aaronson just pick pocketed Mendy and got his first premier league goal!

Rudyjax
8:50a, 8/21/22
I really wish bad things on Chelsea when they don't play Pulisic.

Rodrigo with the header to make it 2 nil.
Aggies1322
8:56a, 8/21/22
Leeds is a nice squad to root for.. Americans actually getting on the pitch. Pulisic needs to get out of Chelsea. Their attack is anemic and Tuchel refuses to play him.
littlebitofhifi
9:01a, 8/21/22
In reply to boogieman
boogieman said:

Pure hustle by Aaronson!
Spurs fan here who is currently on shop.leedsunited.com checking out an Aaronson jersey.
Rudyjax
9:02a, 8/21/22
That is why you always make that run. Futile 99.9% of the time.
Mathguy64
9:25a, 8/21/22
I love watching Leeds play just for the sheer mayhem out there but What Marsch is doing isnt much different than what Bielsa did. It's one thing to play at a high pace and rely on fitness but at some point exhaustion will set in and if you can't sit back, play tight D and rest everyone out there will hit a wall and be done. Not just in a single match but in the season.

ETA of course it's helping today that Chelsea is completely incapable of staying onside.
Rudyjax
9:27a, 8/21/22
In reply to Mathguy64
Mathguy64 said:

I love watching Leeds play just for the sheer mayhem out there but What Marsch is doing isnt much different than what Bielsa did. It's one thing to play at a high pace and rely on fitness but at some point exhaustion will set in and if you can't sit back, okay tight D and rest everyone out there will hit a wall and be done. Not just in a single match but in the season.

Yeah. Even in a match it hurts as last week they got tired and he subbed late.

But appears as if they have the 4 today with another goal.
boogieman
9:27a, 8/21/22
Let's go Leeds!
Rudyjax
9:39a, 8/21/22
In reply to Mathguy64
I will also say the 5 subs will help them as the season goes on unlike previous seasons.
Mathguy64
9:41a, 8/21/22
Chelsea just refuses to put themselves onsode. The Leeds line moves up and 3 forward players just stand there offside waiting for a ball to hit them.
DeangeloVickers
9:43a, 8/21/22
Hopefully Tuchel and Koulibaly will miss Leicester
wangus12
9:43a, 8/21/22
So who spends more money in full panic mode. Chelsea or United?
Showstopper
9:45a, 8/21/22
Chelsea jealous of all the press Man U was getting for the Brentford game?
Mathguy64
9:45a, 8/21/22
Alpha Mike Foxtrot Koulibaly. About as blatant a 2CT as you will see.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 8 of 74
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings