Wildcat golf course- how is it?

7,800 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 27 days ago by Mr.Bond
Ag_07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If your drive hits the fairway it becomes a birdie hole. If not it becomes a double.
Ezra Brooks
AG
7 Lakes is tough.

You're standing on that elevated tee, with a large body of water left and trees right - it looks like you've got a target about 5 yards wide.
Aggie1391
The 200 yard carry in to the wind required to clear the water doesn't make it any easier. I've hit some low screamers that don't carry
tandy miller
AG
Aggie1391 said:

The 200 yard carry in to the wind required to clear the water doesn't make it any easier. I've hit some low screamers that don't carry
My driver ball flight is pretty low... I usually land +/- 10 yds of 200 and get about 50 yards of roll. I would likely not make it
The Milkman
AG
You would also not be getting 50 yards of roll on that hole haha. It drops and that's about it with an elevated tee
The Milkman
AG
So I'm going to play Wildcat for the first time probably since the last post on this thread in 2017. Anybody been recently? How is it?

I looked at the scorecard earlier while I was trying to remember a hole or two and it looks like they flipped the 9s on Lakes? Not sure why they'd do that. One was a nice handshake of an opener, and 10 (now 1) is a bit of a tough first shot of the day. Also the downhill par 5 as a closer was good. Nine (now 18) is a pretty crappy hole regardless where it is... especially to end on.
terradactylexpress
I thought they flipped them, played out there a few weeks ago and was confused. Course still suck
Mr.Bond
AG
The Milkman said:

So I'm going to play Wildcat for the first time probably since the last post on this thread in 2017. Anybody been recently? How is it?

I looked at the scorecard earlier while I was trying to remember a hole or two and it looks like they flipped the 9s on Lakes? Not sure why they'd do that. One was a nice handshake of an opener, and 10 (now 1) is a bit of a tough first shot of the day. Also the downhill par 5 as a closer was good. Nine (now 18) is a pretty crappy hole regardless where it is... especially to end on.

Hated the flip. The new #1 is the worst/hardest opening hole around in my opinion
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.