GoAgs92
9:56a, 4/15/24
He should just shave his head.
Muy
12:14p, 4/15/24
In reply to GoAgs92
GoAgs92 said:

He should just shave his head.

There is zero value in what he's throwing down now, just shave it off and he'll regret not doing it sooner.
zgolfz85
12:55p, 4/15/24
If I were black, I'd shave my head the first instant my hair started thinning. Not many black dudes look weird with shaved heads. White guys…much more of a gamble
bagger05
1:03p, 4/15/24
In reply to zgolfz85
I think everybody should do it before they have to. It's comforting for me to know I can go back to it if I have to.
TXAGGIES
2:26p, 4/15/24
Tiger at next years Masters
AgOutsideAustin
3:14p, 4/15/24
In reply to TXAGGIES
TXAGGIES said:

Tiger at next years Masters

Maybe he'll be moving on up….. the leaderboard
jonj101
4:27p, 4/15/24
In reply to Bunk Moreland
Bunk Moreland said:

He likes Nantz but he also makes fun of him just like we all do with some of his calls. Verne says he never worries about what he'll say in a moment and sometimes it's good, other times he misses the mark but it's in the moment. He joked a couple years ago about Nantz probably having 3 pages worth of calls ready depending on who the winner would be.

Met Nantz last year - I'd agree with that though Id say 3 pages is a minimum.
zgolfz85
4:27p, 4/15/24
In reply to bagger05
bagger05 said:

I think everybody should do it before they have to. It's comforting for me to know I can go back to it if I have to.

I miss buzzing my hair. Damn life was easy. Hairline won't allow it these days, but at least I know I have a shapely dome when the day comes for the full shave. I still have the bottle of rogaine I bought that I just stared at until I concluded that I just can't pour a chemical on my head every day for the rest of my life. Let it ride boys
Aggie Therapist
5:46p, 4/15/24
Wow
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 27 of 27
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE