*****2024 Masters*****

45,663 Views | 920 Replies | Last: 17 days ago by Aggie Therapist
_lefraud_
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hatton earned a spot in 2025 with his finish
Aggie Therapist
AG
Why they gotta do the goat so dirty

Damn
GoAgs92
AG
He should just shave his head.
Muy
AG
GoAgs92 said:

He should just shave his head.

There is zero value in what he's throwing down now, just shave it off and he'll regret not doing it sooner.
zgolfz85
AG
If I were black, I'd shave my head the first instant my hair started thinning. Not many black dudes look weird with shaved heads. White guys…much more of a gamble
bagger05
AG
I think everybody should do it before they have to. It's comforting for me to know I can go back to it if I have to.
TXAGGIES
Tiger at next years Masters
AgOutsideAustin
AG
TXAGGIES said:

Tiger at next years Masters

Maybe he'll be moving on up….. the leaderboard
jonj101
Bunk Moreland said:

He likes Nantz but he also makes fun of him just like we all do with some of his calls. Verne says he never worries about what he'll say in a moment and sometimes it's good, other times he misses the mark but it's in the moment. He joked a couple years ago about Nantz probably having 3 pages worth of calls ready depending on who the winner would be.

Met Nantz last year - I'd agree with that though Id say 3 pages is a minimum.
zgolfz85
AG
bagger05 said:

I think everybody should do it before they have to. It's comforting for me to know I can go back to it if I have to.

I miss buzzing my hair. Damn life was easy. Hairline won't allow it these days, but at least I know I have a shapely dome when the day comes for the full shave. I still have the bottle of rogaine I bought that I just stared at until I concluded that I just can't pour a chemical on my head every day for the rest of my life. Let it ride boys
Aggie Therapist
AG
Wow

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.