**********************TEQUILA************************
20,426 Views | 159 Replies
Jason_InfinityRoofer
7:32p, 12/24/23
I have been quite enjoying Sotol and Mezcal, Sotol is a taller order but are there any listings for 'quality' mezcal? My wife hates it, and I love it, so it works out well. She gets the tequila, I get the Mezcal. I did not see it listed on any of the website referenced above. I would prefer a reasonable priced one. I'm going to be totally honest, I have had 20 dollar tequila, 80 dollar tequila, and 200 dollar tequila. Once i cross the 60 dollar a bottle stuff, it all tastes about the same to me, so I try not to spend money on that which I will not appreciate.
https://linqapp.com/jason_duke --- JasonDuke@InfinityRoofer.com --- https://infinityrooferjason.blogspot.com/
AgsNBourbon
12:36p, 1/1/24
Looking to trade a Tequila Ocho Plata Puntas 2023 for 2 Fortaleza's. Order of preference is WB 2023, SS, Repo, Anejo, Blanco.

Located in College Station, text me at 979-324-6446. Open to cash offers but prefer to trade.
Matsui
5:09p, 1/1/24
In reply to Jason_InfinityRoofer
Mezcal is all required additive free so you just need to taste your way thru them. I love the rey campero lineup.
AgsNBourbon
7:08a, 3/6/24
Still looking to trade a Tequila Ocho Plata Puntas 2023 106 proof. Lowering the ask to a single Fortaleza Winter Blend 2023 or Reposado. Exchange in College Station, reach me at 979-324-6446
Outdoorag011
5:13p, 4/13/24
Anyone interested in Fortaleza Anejo? Don't really know value.
Matsui
5:19p, 4/13/24
In reply to Outdoorag011
Sure. Where you located
Outdoorag011
7:08p, 4/13/24
In reply to Matsui
Tyler. I'll be in Houston from April 23-25th
PETE2019
4:01p, 4/16/24
How did I do at these prices?
Braxton.Sherrill
5:09p, 4/24/24
In reply to PETE2019
PETE2019 said:

How did I do at these prices?

Slightly elevated but I'd have bought everyone I could at that price.

Braxton.Sherrill
5:14p, 4/24/24
Hilarious that the first post on here is clase azul lol.

Braxton.Sherrill
10:41a, 4/27/24
Had to go to the liquor store for a gift couldn't leave myself empty handed.

The montagave blanco is one of my favorites right now. We'll see how the anejo is tonight.

LoneStarBQ
9:52p, 5/2/24
In reply to Braxton.Sherrill
Braxton.Sherrill said:

Hilarious that the first post on here is clase azul lol.
Nothing wrong with that. I like the taste, especially with a good cigar. I'm no purest obviously.
LoneStarBQ Fightin' Texas Aggie Band Class of 89 Midland, TX
Sazerac
12:31p, 5/3/24
Thoughts on Espolon Anejo? Bought a bottle on a whim.

Would like to drink more of the additive free bottles but it's a little overwhelming to choose and find them
aggiesherpa
6:44p, 5/3/24
I have really been enjoying blancos recently. To me Siete Leguas is the best I have had so far. The next couple bottles on my list to try are El Tesoro, Lalo and Insolito.

Does anyone think Cazcanes worth the price?
Outdoorag011
7:32p, 5/3/24
In reply to aggiesherpa
El tesoro is the best bang for you buck. ThBlanco at $40ish dollars is an excellent mixer and good for sipping neat. Cazcanes is also very good but more expensive. Is it worth the price increase? Depenends on the drinker.
TRL-Ag
1:52p, 5/8/24
In reply to Outdoorag011
Have you tried the Extra AƱejo?
Orome
2:24p, 5/9/24
In reply to aggiesherpa
I personally don't think it is worth the price, but it has a cult following like fortaleza that drives up the price.
Braxton.Sherrill
8:18p, 5/20/24
In reply to aggiesherpa
aggiesherpa said:

I have really been enjoying blancos recently. To me Siete Leguas is the best I have had so far. The next couple bottles on my list to try are El Tesoro, Lalo and Insolito.

Does anyone think Cazcanes worth the price?

I tend more towards repos. I love Cazcanes but there are tons of great ones that aren't near that price point.

Did get my first fortaleza repo bottle. Absolutely fantastic but not sure the hype is completely founded. There are others that are right up there with it that you can get everyday.

Cowboy Curtis
5:30p, 5/22/24
In reply to Braxton.Sherrill
Fortaleza ranks: Blanco>>Reposado>Anejo
Ag_07
8:46a
So I've been dipping my feet into tequila.

I've always enjoyed tequila cocktails but have recently decided to start to get into some of the better more boutique tequilas and enjoying them neat.

Picked up a bottle of Mijenta Blanco and it's pretty good. Next up is a reposado. Any suggestions for a tequila newbie?
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 5 of 5
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings