Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

**********************TEQUILA************************

18,671 Views | 154 Replies | Last: 15 hrs ago by Outdoorag011
Jason_InfinityRoofer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have been quite enjoying Sotol and Mezcal, Sotol is a taller order but are there any listings for 'quality' mezcal? My wife hates it, and I love it, so it works out well. She gets the tequila, I get the Mezcal. I did not see it listed on any of the website referenced above. I would prefer a reasonable priced one. I'm going to be totally honest, I have had 20 dollar tequila, 80 dollar tequila, and 200 dollar tequila. Once i cross the 60 dollar a bottle stuff, it all tastes about the same to me, so I try not to spend money on that which I will not appreciate.
https://linqapp.com/jason_duke --- JasonDuke@InfinityRoofer.com --- https://infinityrooferjason.blogspot.com/
AgsNBourbon
Looking to trade a Tequila Ocho Plata Puntas 2023 for 2 Fortaleza's. Order of preference is WB 2023, SS, Repo, Anejo, Blanco.

Located in College Station, text me at 979-324-6446. Open to cash offers but prefer to trade.
Matsui
AG
Mezcal is all required additive free so you just need to taste your way thru them. I love the rey campero lineup.
AgsNBourbon
Still looking to trade a Tequila Ocho Plata Puntas 2023 106 proof. Lowering the ask to a single Fortaleza Winter Blend 2023 or Reposado. Exchange in College Station, reach me at 979-324-6446
Outdoorag011
Anyone interested in Fortaleza Anejo? Don't really know value.
Matsui
AG
Sure. Where you located
Outdoorag011
Tyler. I'll be in Houston from April 23-25th
PETE2019
AG
How did I do at these prices?
Braxton.Sherrill
AG
PETE2019 said:

How did I do at these prices?

Slightly elevated but I'd have bought everyone I could at that price.

Braxton.Sherrill
AG
Hilarious that the first post on here is clase azul lol.

Braxton.Sherrill
AG
Had to go to the liquor store for a gift couldn't leave myself empty handed.

The montagave blanco is one of my favorites right now. We'll see how the anejo is tonight.

LoneStarBQ
AG
Braxton.Sherrill said:

Hilarious that the first post on here is clase azul lol.
Nothing wrong with that. I like the taste, especially with a good cigar. I'm no purest obviously.
LoneStarBQ Fightin' Texas Aggie Band Class of 89 Midland, TX
Sazerac
AG
Thoughts on Espolon Anejo? Bought a bottle on a whim.

Would like to drink more of the additive free bottles but it's a little overwhelming to choose and find them
aggiesherpa
AG
I have really been enjoying blancos recently. To me Siete Leguas is the best I have had so far. The next couple bottles on my list to try are El Tesoro, Lalo and Insolito.

Does anyone think Cazcanes worth the price?
Outdoorag011
El tesoro is the best bang for you buck. ThBlanco at $40ish dollars is an excellent mixer and good for sipping neat. Cazcanes is also very good but more expensive. Is it worth the price increase? Depenends on the drinker.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.