Tech game

10,185 Views | 157 Replies | Last: 10 yr ago by jnew0531
jnew0531
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sounds like Orr really did only call him a piece of crap. Then before he shoved him he said "your not my type". You can here it (you piece of crap) on the audio, and easily read his lips on the video saying your not my type.

I don't know how to link stuff, but it's on The Kansas City Star website under the title "Apologies All Around in Marcus Smart-Texas Tech Fan Incident"

Awesome that Smart tried to play the race card.
Jacques
quote:
Awesome that Smart tried to play the race card.

It worked.

A bunch of guys that went to the most conservative school in America helped him play it.
EliteZags
AG
quote:
I take him at his word. This is what he said he said.

No reason not to believe him. I'm still old fashioned enough to take people at their word. It's a foreign concept in this day and age I realize.

no reason not to believe him? take his word??

right I can totally see why you would take only his word and not Smart's word
thanks for clarifying that
EliteZags
AG
all of you are complete idiots if you actually believe that 'piece of crap' and 'you're not my type' would provoke a player to lose it like that no matter how crazy
EliteZags
AG
can we get all these f***ing racists off our board??
seriously all of you go f*** yourselves get the hell out of our country too
Jacques
quote:
all of you are complete idiots if you actually believe that 'piece of crap' and 'you're not my type' would provoke a player to lose it like that no matter how crazy

Why would Twana Brawley lie?

And that girl with the Duke lacrosse players?

Yeah, no one has ever used allegations of racism to their benefit.
Jacques
quote:
can we get all these f***ing racists off our board??
seriously all of you go f*** yourselves get the hell out of our country too

You are totally, completely out of your mind.

Not one person has said anything racist on this thread.

You're not racist just because you don't believe Marcus Smart.
Jacques
And by the way, you acting like anyone here that doesn't believe Orr made a racial comment is a racist is really despicable. It's a way to elevate yourself and look down on other. Just good old fashioned, painless righteous indignation.

You don't have to do a thing to help your fellow man.

You get to feel better tonight knowing you believe Marcus Smart. Or at least saying you do.

Just completely vile.
jnew0531
AG
Elitezags,

Did you listen to the audio and watch the video? Pretty concrete proof what was said. Don't let that get in your way of your rant though.
Marcus Smart is having a rough year and has lost his temper several times. This time he took it too far and then tried to play the race card to cover it up. Pretty simple.
jnew0531
AG
Orr is a jerk no doubt, and he may be a racist.... I don't know the guy. All I know is what I see watching that video and listening to the audio. No racist remarks set Smart off like he said.
Tobias Funke
AG
Right or wrong, I think we call can agree Jacques can kindly GTFO and go back to his own sorry school's board
Jacques
I'll let you get back to your smug sense of superiority Tobias.

Better than those hick racists in Lubbock, right?

Just FYI-- in the rest of the country the story is going to be about race in TEXAS. So, just keep that in mind.
Tobias Funke
AG
I don't give a crap
txjortsagent
AG
Amazing how this frenchie named tard comes on here and tries to turn this **** on us. He has a POS racist fan with a history of saying racist things and acting a fool, and like the good sand flea he is, he defends him and blames us for being racist.

Seems ironic that someone with a french name supports a Mein Kampf toting POS like Orr. With all the Eastern Europeans that tard has put on their teams over the years, you'd think Frenchie would have jumped to a team like Berkeley.

Listen up, Pierre. Shave that moustache of yours to a straight line over your lip, practice your Heil and burn a cross on your own board. I'm supposed to be the village idiot on this one, and I don't share my crown with David Duke.
SW AG80
AG
Orr is a POS and I don't think he"voluntarily" gave up going to Tech games for the rest of the year. Tubby Smith is a class act. I think he had something to do with Orr's decision. Maybe Tubby can change the mentality in Lubbock. I know that is an incredibly tall order.
Texas A&M
Orr may or may not be a POS, but it isn't really relevant in this case. You push a fan like Smart did, than you're 100% in the wrong.

Imagine if Orr hits or pushes him back... than it gets really ugly.
EliteZags
AG
Jaques I'm gonna need you to calm down, I will accept your challenge to fight in real life as soon as I get you to sign a contract releasing me from liabiity of your medical expenses to follow
txjortsagent
AG
quote:
Orr may or may not be a POS, but it isn't really relevant in this case. You push a fan like Smart did, than you're 100% in the wrong.

Imagine if Orr hits or pushes him back... than it gets really ugly.

You're 100% wrong about assigning 100% responsibility to either one of them
BennyBlancoFromTheBright
AG
That psychotic, travelling tub of superfan obsession is lying his effing ass off, and some of you retards believe him (or trying to cover for his ass).

"Piece of crap" elicited THAT instantaneous, aggressive reaction from a veteran basketball player? Gimme a break.

That POS travels across the country going to see Tech basketball because he is a psycho who thinks he actually makes a difference. But we've seen what kind of whitetrash ******** he can be, with video proof. We don't need any 24 hours later bumbling twitter excuse and 'video evidence' to know what's up.

But some of you, wow.

Jacques, you know this loser? Or you just like sticking up for this kind of man?
Jacques
quote:
Jaques I'm gonna need you to calm down, I will accept your challenge to fight in real life as soon as I get you to sign a contract releasing me from liabiity of your medical expenses to follow

lol. I make enough to cover both of ours. Since mine wouldn't be too high.

Nice on the fight challenge, though. You're definitely of quite some intellect. Even audio of the event won't sway you.
cupcakesprinkles
AG
jacques sees nothing wrong with orr's actions and can't wrap his head around how anyone does not view this man as a hero.
Jacques
quote:
jacques sees nothing wrong with orr's actions and can't wrap his head around how anyone does not view this man as a hero.

Orr is no hero. I'm sure he's an absolute ass. But there's a big difference between that and being a racist.

Joking about this guy being that is nothing funny. Again, national perceptions are drawn on this crap. If Smart made this up (and it appears he did) he is a complete worm. There are some awful people in this country that thrive on creating racial divisions between us. And this just feeds that.

There's nothing funny about it.
cupcakesprinkles
AG
At least orr didn't smear **** inside of osu's bus. Only a pos fan base would do something like that.
BennyBlancoFromTheBright
AG
Again, shouting "piece of crap" at a veteran basketball player is NOT going to elicit that type of instantaneous, aggressive response.

So . . . why did Orr state that's what he yelled? Because he's a lying, obsessed sack of **** who ran his sausage sucking mouth and got called on it.
Jacques
quote:
Again, shouting "piece of crap" at a veteran basketball player is NOT going to elicit that type of instantaneous, aggressive response.

So . . . why did Orr state that's what he yelled? Because he's a lying, obsessed sack of **** who ran his sausage sucking mouth and got called on it.

Sausage sucking? It's a good thing you don't have hate issues.
BennyBlancoFromTheBright
AG
Ha ha, I was going to use "nacho stuffing" but I thought the double entendre "sausage sucking" would fit better.

Seriously though, I was jabbing at the size of the man, not his sexual orientation (I don't carry too much hate around -- only for idiots).

He might actually prefer the world to think he's gay, you see that tattle-tale witch he was with??
Jacques
You're the one that is injecting hate language into this.

It's your impression from observing Smart that he has his temper under control? You've seen this in the past?
Jacques
quote:
Seriously though, I was jabbing at the size of the man, not his sexual orientation (I don't carry too much hate around -- only for idiots).

Uh-huh.

But, but...I said "piece of crap!"

dixichkn
AG
I bet Marcus Smart has been called a " piece of crap" or worse at least 100 times in dozens of gyms. If you're gonna sit here and tell me that that's what set him off......then you're an effin idiot and beyond help. Orr and the two equally obnoxious beeyatches that were with him have come to typify your fan base, whether you like it or not. You've gained a rep, a well-deserved one, and I thank God we aren't forced to deal with it anymore. Good night.
Jacques
Smart pushes Orr after what is clearly not the n-word. If that's what set him off, why didn't he push him before.

Basically, you're on the race division line on this because Tech is involved (note, I didn't go there). If it was any other school (well, except Texas), you'd be on the other side of this.

Very immature. I don't know why I expect better, but I do.
cevans_40
AG
quote:
That psychotic, travelling tub of superfan obsession is lying his effing ass off, and some of you retards believe him (or trying to cover for his ass).

"Piece of crap" elicited THAT instantaneous, aggressive reaction from a veteran basketball player? Gimme a break.

That POS travels across the country going to see Tech basketball because he is a psycho who thinks he actually makes a difference. But we've seen what kind of whitetrash ******** he can be, with video proof. We don't need any 24 hours later bumbling twitter excuse and 'video evidence' to know what's up.

But some of you, wow.

Jacques, you know this loser? Or you just like sticking up for this kind of man?

Wow. This may be the worst post ever. After being proven wrong, this guy sticks to his guns and defends the thugish actions of a player pushing a "fan." Unbelievable.
txjortsagent
AG
Tshirt tards are the meanest kind of tards
dixichkn
AG
Go back and watch your "smoking gun", Zapruder-esque video which purportedly exonerates that POS "superfan"........the piece of crap reference (which strangely is the only halfway intelligible snippet of conversation in the entire video segment) comes as Smart is still sitting on the floor and the guy is attempting to help him up. He hasn't even turned to look at loser boy yet. Orr then has a nice little conversation with him after Smart gets up, while Loser-ette is standing there clapping in his face woofing as well. That's when Smart snaps. And no one has any tangible proof WHAT was said at that point. But seriously.......SERIOUSLY.......what's gonna make him snap at that point and make him react the way he did? "You're not my type?" Are you freaking for real?

Frenchy.....go ahead and weigh in, since you've been monitoring this thread pretty much nonstop since 9:25 yesterday morning. Nothing better to do on a Sunday than troll an A&M board all day huh?
Texas A&M
quote:
You're 100% wrong about assigning 100% responsibility to either one of them

Actually, I'm not. Like I said already, Orr may be a world class jerk. He may have called him the n-word ten times over. It doesn't matter. A player can never touch a fan just for something he or she said. If Orr (or any fan) is out of line with what they're saying, you make security aware of the issue.
jnew0531
AG
Marcus Smart is known to be a hothead. If you have watched him at all this year, you would see that he is unraveling. He has thrown several tantrums this year, and has already apologized to his fans and teamates for losing it in another game this year when he lost his temper and kicked over a chair on the sideline. His draft stock is dropping, his team is losing, and they were getting beat by a bad Tech team in front of a rowdy crowd. Orr had proabaly been heckling him throughout the game and Smart finally snapped.
Orr is an idiot, and I am not defending him at all. People like him drive me crazy. Their sole purpose at games is to heckle 18-22 year old kids. It's just sad. But I've been around alot of people like him in games, and just because they heckle, doesn't mean they are racists.
People around him were interviewed, cameramen and photographers were interviewed, the audio supports Orr, the video supports Orr. What else do you need??
Smart pushes Orr before he even finishes his sentence. It seems pretty obvious it was the hand waving in his face that finally made him snap.
Seems everyone has their minds made up already though, so I'm not sure what the point of arguing is.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.