Weather heads up

7,632 Views | 76 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by HoustonAg2106
aTm 99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bondag said:

aTm 99 said:

HoustonAg2106 said:

If there is a DH on Saturday does that mean the 2:00 game gets moved to like 11 or 12?
That's what they did for the Alabama game that was postponed from Friday to Saturday. Saturday game was originally scheduled for 2pm I believe and they started the first game at 11am and the second game starts 45 minutes after the first one finishes.

That was due to expected weather on Saturday
Got my days mixed up, I forgot that one was originally a Thur/Fri/Sat series, The Thursday game got rained out and Friday was supposed to be at 5pm, they ended up playing 2 of them at 11am and 2:45pm on Friday and the Saturday game was moved up to 12:30 due to incoming storms.
chap
AG
aTm 99
AG
Game one of the doubleheader is scheduled for 1 p.m. with game two to follow approximately an hour after. Friday's series opener is still scheduled for a 6 p.m. start.
tamc93
AG
Email just went out.

Clearing stadium and rechecking people in.
HoustonAg2106
AG
So if I have tickets for the Saturday game that means we are going to the 1:00 game correct?
trouble
AG
Correct
HoustonAg2106
AG
trouble said:

Correct

Man I feel sorry for the people who don't have tickets but don't check for things like this on here

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.