*****Tiger*****

106,492 Views | 1147 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by DannyDuberstein
Good Will Hunting
How long do you want to ignore this user?
With how many guys yet to tee off? I doubt they shoot even par today. He will be 5-6 back by end of the day
watty
AG
Only a couple guys have a chance to put tiger 5-6 strikes back. He'll probably be 2-4 shots back, depending nnhow they do, and will probably be in about 5th place.
'03ag
I bet the leaders get to -12.
AgPrognosticator
AG
quote:
With how many guys yet to tee off? I doubt they shoot even par today. He will be 5-6 back by end of the day
I bet one or two guys get to -12. 13 or more would be impressive.
mavsfan4ever
AG
Most of the top of the leaderboard played early today. The only guys really capable of getting to -12 are Ishikawa and Chappell. They are at -8 and -7 and havent teed off yet. There isn't anyone else who can get there unless they shoot around a 63, which is possible at this course.
watty
AG
Only two players are at -8 in the afternoon wave, one is at -7, and one is at -6. FYI.

edit: post above beat me to it.
bagger05
AG
quote:
Most of the top of the leaderboard played early today. The only guys really capable of getting to -12 are Ishikawa and Chappell. They are at -8 and -7 and havent teed off yet. There isn't anyone else who can get there unless they shoot around a 63, which is possible at this course.
There might be a random person who could go out and go crazy low, but I think you're probably right. My money would be on Ishikawa leading at -11 at the end of the day.
Tom Hagen
AG
CBS is stroking its pud.
'03ag
My honest opinion is that he shoots even par tomorrow. Just hasn't been able to string it together. But then he hasn't been hitting fairways with driver like this either. We'll see.
PJYoung
AG
This will be the first time he's been in the top 15 after the 2nd round since November 2013.
Chipotlemonger
AG
Might pop open a beer or 2 tomorrow afternoon if this keeps up!
Unemployed
AG
quote:
My honest opinion is that he shoots even par tomorrow. Just hasn't been able to string it together. But then he hasn't been hitting fairways with driver like this either. We'll see.
He hasn't strung together two good rounds until today. I guess that's progress.
watty
AG
Safe to say not a single human alive would have predicted tiger at -8 and in the top five after starting +3 through four holes
PJYoung
AG
jja79
AG
This is about a C level field so keep that in mind.
98Ag99Grad
AG
True, but -8 is still -8. I'm no fanboy but this boring tourney now has my interest for the weekend.
I Am A Critic
quote:
Lol. Some people will do everything they can not to give the guy some credit.
Yesterday
AG
It still has some legit talent in it. Tiger needs the momentum. I hope he's in it on Sunday
Chipotlemonger
AG
Just one off the current lead. Chappell has got game though to take sole lead by a couple strokes down this last group of holes.
LeFraud
The field is as strong as what you see at Colonial or the Nelson...it's not the Reno Open or some event they play in Puerto Rico opposite a major. It's a good solid field.
Just an Ag
AG
Weakish field, but the cream of the field is in contention. Tiger has plenty of work to do if he is going to win, and I'm not sure he has the voodoo magic to make his opponents melt away like he used to have.
jja79
AG
quote:
quote:
Lol. Some people will do everything they can not to give the guy some credit.

5 of the OWGR top 40 is a good field?
Phat32
AG
The rest of the 35/40 are cheering for Tiger to make them more money by winning.
bagger05
AG
Looks like he has forgotten whatever he figured out with his driver. Missed all four fairways so far. And doesn't seem like any have really been very close.
watty
AG
Yeah really spraying it right now. Needs to figure something out quickly.
Mr.Bond
AG
So dumb that every week there is a half hour break between the golf channel and abc/nbc/cbs broadcast
Quinn
AG
So why is that the case?
Mr.Bond
AG
I don't know. It's just stupid
watty
AG
Well, the "Tiger is in contention on the weekend" storyline has already run its course but at least he made the cut.
Mr.Bond
AG
27 holes left. Let's wait
Phat32
AG
Only 9 back and the only player in the black today. Great.
hot dog
AG
Couple inches away from dunking that one.
dbtexasag05
His caddy should break his driver before every round.

Hand him a 4 iron and say sorry man.
Mr.Bond
AG
Tremendous shot by tiger on 18
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
quote:
+3 and of course declines the after round interview so he can slink off the property.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.