Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

If t.u. wanted in SEC, how would you vote?

19,711 Views | 262 Replies | Last: 11 yr ago by aggiesnake
lsuforlife
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Why wouldn't y'all want them? They're the wealthiest team in the nation and very beatable! Not to mention the foothold they'd give us in Texas!

Tiger poop > Crimson blood
Ag_B_10
AG
I would tell them to eat a big hairy dick
GAMECOCKS_FTW
Umm how bout Nooooooooooooo!!!
Reload8098
AG
NO
plowboy1065
Sharpshooter
AG
I would consider it an option for the NEXT 100 year decision. That wiould be around 2112.

[This message has been edited by Sharpshooter (edited 6/3/2012 10:31a).]
Black Jack 55
bad, bad fit
Ogre09
AG
NO!

Maybe in 20+ years.
psychotiger
All you voting "No" can't be that ignorant. UT is a top 5 player in the college football world and world-class academically. TAMU would not have the clout to keep them out. They are the money-leader in college sports. They have nation-wide TV appeal. They have been one of the most successful programs over the past 12 years. And they appear to be rebounding. If the SEC thought they could get UT, they would. And the talk about UT being scared to go to the SEC is just dumb. They make those kinds of decisions from a pretty powerful position and they make them based on what's best for their program and university. This thread is just another attempt at to cover your own feelings of inferiority. The fact that you still have to refer to them as t.u. is enough evidence of that...Like an annoying little brother. Grow up for Christ's sake. Get comfortable with who you are.

Outboard personnel, Stand Up!
fav13andac1)c
AG
Definitely not.
Cannonball Craig III
AG

psychotiger == psychosip.

If the schools in the SEC ever vote to admit tu, it will be in an alternate universe. Because it sure as Hell won't be in this one.

Keep dreaming, sips.
dirty dan
UT won't be invited to the SEC. The sips really have nothing of value to offer the conference. Additionally, UT likes being a big fish in a little pond. They're much too ego driven to become an also-ran in a real football conference.
AginKS
psycho; Aggies are very comfortable with themselves - that's why we're in the SEC and not still in the B12. We don't want the sips in the SEC and neither do 98% of non-Ag SEC folks I talk/email with. They may have $, but it comes with a ton of baggage.
sleepybeagle
AG
no
Trev
AG
No
Rice and Fries
. They may have lots of things going for em but they still are t.u and think they need a red carpet where ever they go...they won't like what they'd get from the sec, it's just not enough to fill their big gaping black hole Of a vagina.

Plus if they did get in I think they would somehow find a way to destroy the sec and then we'd all be shafted....again
Fightin Texas Aggie 01
AG
Texas A&M voting in tu = UF voting in FSU.

not going to happen. ever.
agg11999
AG
f.u.t.u.
Ric Clark

Not NO, but hell NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tiger perry 1
Texas A&M voting for Texas=UF voting for FSU

Good Analogy
agman08
agman08
agman08
agman08
agman08
agman08
PCC_80
AG

The members of the SEC vote on prospective new members. I have heard that Slive wants at least a 75% Yes vote for membership approval. I am pretty sure that at least 4-5 of the SEC schools would vote NO on the admission of tu. So, tu would be turned down. I doubt that it would ever even get to a vote. tu has developed a poor reputation in regards to conference matters, now they have to live with their reputation.

Perhaps, if tu had something to offer the SEC. A&M gives the SEC the state of Texas TV Market.
agwithabadge
Although I understand everyone's feeling and hate for everything Texas - of course the SEC would welcome them in a heartbeat.
It would be a huge coup for any conference.

We need to fully move on. This is a sucker thread.
dirty dan
You're wrong, agwithabadge. UT offers nothing but their big mouths. You can move on if you want, we'll decide when we want to end a thread. You act like a sip.
RAB83
AG
The sips corrupt and destroy everything they touch. No. No. No.

Give them a few years in the SEC and they would wreck it too. Nothing good comes from Austin. State government. Sips. Hippies. Greeny commies. No. No. No.
fav13andac1)c
AG
They've destroyed every conference they've been a part of. Straight up poison. NO.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^ you see this line? This symbolizes where my post ends and where my signature starts, so as not to confuse the hell out of people. Try using it so other posters don't confuse it as an actual contribution to the thread at hand.
tbirdspur2010
AG
That'll be a negative on that, Houston
MSU/SECALUM
Sure put them in the west and move Bama to the East so MSU gets another conference win. We're 2-1 against them and I would much rather play the whorns than the Crimson Tide.
Hill Country Ag
AG
If it took letting them in to restore our series, I would be for it.

Ags playing sips makes the game more fun.

Ags not playing sips makes the game less fun.

They are our arch rival. That isn't going to change.

Gig 'Em
gocobra
AG
No No NO

I care more about being in a competitive conference on a level playing field. SEC!!

We will have great rivalries in the SEC.

Some of y'all are like guys that can't stop thinking about their crappy relationship with their old GF and missing out on all the fresh new hot chicks begging to tango with you.

Let it go. it was a bad relationship. Move on.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.