****Tottenham Hotspur FC 23-24****

38,259 Views | 738 Replies | Last: 17 hrs ago by GIF Reactor
DeangeloVickers
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hey...so.. um
This season will be entertaining to say the least. Idk if we will be any good but it will be exciting.
Forum Troll
AG
All we gotta do is sign Mbappe.
gcracker13
AG
What would y'all do with Kane? I'm assuming he doesn't sign a new deal unless we get Champion's League next year which doesn't seem likely. So I think I lean with letting him go if we get $90M+ back
BMK54

This sucks. Kane is one of the reasons I became a Tottenham fan.
DeangeloVickers
AG
I have a hard time believing that Joe Lewis did anything.....not sure if he knows who Harry Kane is
Hey...so.. um
Lots of rumors. I have no idea what to believe.
BMK54

Looks like you're spot on.
GIF Reactor
AG
Poop or get off the pot. If he wants to go, then go. And if Declan Rice is worth more than $100 million, then what is Harry Kane worth? $130 million?
akm91
AG
The Rice $100M contract includes the EPL tax. There's no way Spurs are going to be able to sell Kane for anywhere close to that outside EPL clubs and PSG.
Forum Troll
AG
Spurs supposedly talking with Kolo Muani. Could replace Kane if he ends up leaving.
KCup17
AG
How do y'all feel about the potential Kane move?
JCRiley09
AG
Because it seems inevitable, I feel like the bandaid needs to be ripped and the team needs to get as much possible this summer. It sucks and will probably mean growing pains for a few years. A year from now he's leaving for free which isn't acceptable.

Sell and use the money to rebuild.
DeangeloVickers
AG
He is a scumbag...

This could be good for us long term

Forum Troll
AG
FA force sale of team? Seems like that'd happen here in the states especially the NBA.
Hey...so.. um
Looks like we won't land tapsoba. Why can we not sign any CBs when we obviously need them so badly.
Hey...so.. um
I was torn and going back and forth, but I'm now good to sell for 90+, if that means we grt 2 1st team quality CBs and a first team attacker that fits Ange's system.

BMK54
Gosh we need new CB
DeangeloVickers
AG
BMK54
DeangeloVickers
AG
Had fun watching them today

For all the haters...name another team who has won the Audi Cup and Tiger Cup....I'll hang up and listen.

The last meaningless game in Singapore
Overaction edition
Kane body language sucks
Maddison is a magician
Solomon >>> Kulu
I thought Richarlison was really good
Lo Celso and Sergio as so impressive attacking

My goodness we need CBs.....we started Davies at CB

DeangeloVickers
AG
Hey...so.. um
Anyone else feel like some big dominos are going to fall this week? I think Kane is gone and we sign a CB and a striker this week. I'm basing this on nothing BTW.
Forum Troll
AG
Something needs to happen for sure. At least one CB is a must.

They will go with Richarlison as the starting 9 until January imo if Kane ends up at Bayern.
GIF Reactor
AG
I don't know why they wouldn't just go with Richarlison as the striker the entire season since there is no European competitions to deal with. He's good enough to start there for Brazil, right? Take the money from the Kane sale (assuming that happens) and buy better CBs. They should be bringing in some new CBs any way, regardless of what happens with Kane.
Forum Troll
AG
CB from Wolfsburg about to happen per Romano.

I do think Richarlison is up for it. They could pick up another striker in January window if he isn't cutting it. Good enough for Brazil in a 433, should he plenty for Spurs in a 433.
Hey...so.. um
To be clear, I want richarlison to start, but we probably need someone to back him up. A young striker who could play anywhere in the front 3 would be good to have. Without Kane, we only have 5 attackers right? Son, Kulu, perisic, richarlison and Solomon. Is that enough?
Forum Troll
AG
Probably not unless they all stay healthy for the entire season (not likely). It helps there is not euro play though.
gcracker13
AG
Todays rumor is that Bayern offered $110MM for Kane with a midnight deadline. If he's going to walk at the end of the season why wouldn't they take the money and run?
Hey...so.. um
If that is real you take it
gcracker13
AG
Supposedly it is $100 + 20 in add ons. I would take it and run. I doubt he signs a new deal to stay unless we finish top 4
Forum Troll
AG
Mickey VDV deal finalizing.
DeangeloVickers
AG
GIF Reactor
AG
I don't really get it. He played well enough to get a spot back on England's national team and seemed to be doing okay, then dropped off.
Hey...so.. um
Crazy that Levy just ignores the deadline and flies to Miami. Can you imagine trying to sell a car to this guy.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.