***********2023-2024 San Antonio Spurs Thread********************

164,011 Views | 2976 Replies | Last: 1 min ago by Enzo The Baker
Guitarsoup
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Enzo The Baker said:

Guitarsoup said:

Enzo The Baker said:

I'd imagine those measurements will change after it being a year. Love those Sarr measurements. He and Victor in the front court would be crazy defensively.
The S&C coach at Kentucky said Rob was up to 172 before the season start. But not sure many of these guys are still growing.

People keep bagging on Sarr saying he can't shoot, but 52/30/75 or whatever is solid for a 18yo in a professional league. If he is a motor, and it seems like he does, I would love to bring him in. All he really has to do is be a screener/roll man and hit corner threes on offense.

I'm also listening to the no ceilings podcast on Sarr and they address his rebounding concerns. They go on to say that per 36, Sarr is the best offensive rebounder in the draft (big if Victor played as our stretch) and his defensive rebound numbers are adversely impacted by his current team's scheme.
Imagine the defense in three years if we get Sarr then Castle.
Enzo The Baker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Guitarsoup said:

Enzo The Baker said:

Guitarsoup said:

Enzo The Baker said:

I'd imagine those measurements will change after it being a year. Love those Sarr measurements. He and Victor in the front court would be crazy defensively.
The S&C coach at Kentucky said Rob was up to 172 before the season start. But not sure many of these guys are still growing.

People keep bagging on Sarr saying he can't shoot, but 52/30/75 or whatever is solid for a 18yo in a professional league. If he is a motor, and it seems like he does, I would love to bring him in. All he really has to do is be a screener/roll man and hit corner threes on offense.

I'm also listening to the no ceilings podcast on Sarr and they address his rebounding concerns. They go on to say that per 36, Sarr is the best offensive rebounder in the draft (big if Victor played as our stretch) and his defensive rebound numbers are adversely impacted by his current team's scheme.
Imagine the defense in three years if we get Sarr then Castle.

Flash forward to draft day, we only end up getting our own pick at 8 and take Dalton Knecht.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.