Outdoors
Sponsored by

Snake Thread: 2024

55,209 Views | 355 Replies | Last: 21 hrs ago by Badace52
Badace52
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It's a Texas (a.k.a Western) Rat snake. Also commonly called chickensnake in some areas of Texas.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
VegasAg98
AG
What is the snake the eats rattlesnakes?

Growing up in deep southeast Texas and now mainly hunting in Mason county, the wildlife is still new to me.

Stive
AG
VegasAg98 said:

What is the snake the eats rattlesnakes?

Growing up in deep southeast Texas and now mainly hunting in Mason county, the wildlife is still new to me.

Talking about an indigo?
ttha_aggie_09
AG
Several species of snakes will eat Rattlesnakes but the most common one I think people would associate with eating them would be an Indigo as mentioned above.
FrioAg 00
AG
Indigo are always my favorite snake, and it's really not close. They are so cool.
Badace52
AG
Kingsnakes and as mentioned indigoes are the snakes most associated with eating rattlesnakes. Coachwhips will take them down without hesitation as well.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.