Real Estate
Sponsored by

Our next flip in Timbergrove

30,639 Views | 189 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Red Pear Realty
Red Pear Realty
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sponsor
AG
New driveway got framed up today and will get poured tomorrow. To my knowledge, the old driveway was the original from 1958.

Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
MAS444
AG
Nice work!
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
And we have a new driveway!

Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
Beckdiesel03
AG
Ahh planting grass that will live. It's about the only thing I miss about Houston. But it's looking good!
Diggity
AG
Looks great.

I really dislike that paver entry path the neighbor did. Maybe it looks better in person.
Ducks4brkfast
AG
The orientation of the house on the lot is giving my OCD fits.
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
Tell your OCD that this orientation gives the owner the most usable area of lawn in both the front and back yards. If you center the house on the lot, both side yards become basically unusable. Right now, the back side yard is actually pretty decently sized. This is the side yard from the back patio.

Ducks4brkfast
AG
My OCD refuses to listen to reason.
Red Pear Realty
Aggietaco
AG
Project looks great. Good job on choices with fence and driveway too. Thanks for not doing something stupid with the driveway and trying to plant grass down the middle.
AgsMyDude
AG
And it looks slanted to the left but probably just the angle
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
Thanks!
Diggity
AG
Is that what you tell your wife?
AgsMyDude
AG
Yeah, especially when we're looking at drone pics of it.
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
Laundry room is almost done.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.