Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Sportscenter right now!!!

61,359 Views | 305 Replies | Last: 10 yr ago by Rocky Rider
laxtonto
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My question for the people saying that people are only looking for the bad in this, how can you explain large counts of sequential prints of his that came for sale right after the title game?

I get the fact maybe he signed some stuff for friends and what not, but having easy to authenticate signatures on a large amount of sequentially numbered prints kill both the idea that he did not know they were going to be resold and the idea that this was just a signature here or there..

Correlation does not equal Causation
Ol Whats his Face
AG
Crap I feel BAS coming up
Larry S Ross
AG
I'm going to approach Kate upton at an airport. I'm sure she w jmo right in my car and go to my home to sign autographs. Must be easy to do.
Creme de Menthe
So do we go with Matt Joeckel now?
Mr. Penguin
AG
Its on espn right now!!!!!!
HeyGuys
davidhouse
Someone is trying to take down JF --HiMSELF. Just cause his family has money doesn't make him innocent(or guilty). See how this episode plays out. Right now Ohio state looks good compared to our players recent discretions. We confuse what we want are team to be and what it is. Aggies don't lie,cheat ,or steal. Maybe it's time to clean up all the baggage(if it is all true) and live up to this motto; or realize its win at any price.
Mr. Penguin
AG
Good thing we have Matt Davis
McGibblets
AG
I'm putting my money on this just being another shot at Johnny. I'm not buying it
JJxvi
AG
This would not be shocking at all after hearing his father basically cry about the hassle of A&M efforts trying to keep them to the rule book.
AustinCountyAg
where there is smoke their is fire.....their is a lot of fire around Johnny. I sure hope this kid isn't digging is own grave.
Stros94
AG
This wedding is horsesht
Creme de Menthe
Yeah so Matt Davis or Luke Joekel?
Ragnar Danneskjold
Kindof weird this is breaking THE DAY players report, isnt it?

Nothing will come of this, someones is trying to use the distraction against our team.
MondayMorningQB
AG
Everyone keep calm, just the EsipN machine in overtime
BMX Bandit
Good point:

@SIPeteThamel: Before we suspend Manziel for the season, let's remember we're dealing with NCAA enforcement. Not a great track record there.
Million
Manziel breeds drama. He is incapable of uncontroversial stardom.
suburban cowboy
AG
CALM THE **** DOWN

[This message has been edited by IceCream14 (edited 8/4/2013 4:42p).]
deceptivespeed14
AG
I can't defend this if true.
Brick Tamland
Is this the beginning of the Kenny Hill era?
Rocco S
So this supposedly happened in January, and it's coming out right as fall practice starts?

Bull****
Mr. Penguin
AG
Is this the reason he wants to leave College Station?
Larry S Ross
AG
These scandals are making me thirsty!
ldmartinez
AG
Gives us all (students, alumni, football program, school) the chance to back our guy up. Let's do this right and support a member of our family.
Lungblood
quote:
Kindof weird this is breaking THE DAY players report, isnt it?

Nothing will come of this, someones is trying to use the distraction against our team.

Ring, Ding, Dong.... tsips like to suck dong.
FatherOfRyan
AG
Uh yeah, does that shock you?!?! Kids with no money tend to jump at the opportunity before kids with money. Are you telling me that the Matthews boys are just as likely to take money as a kid from low income housing? I'm not talking about integrity, I'm talking about working hard your whole life with nothing and having an opportunity to have something.

In your world Lebron played four years at Indiana...

quote:
Let's just hope it's not true. Oh, and the comment about kids from the projects...really?
NoHo Hank
AG
quote:
Someone is trying to take down JF --HiMSELF. Just cause his family has money doesn't make him innocent(or guilty). See how this episode plays out. Right now Ohio state looks good compared to our players recent discretions. We confuse what we want are team to be and what it is. Aggies don't lie,cheat ,or steal. Maybe it's time to clean up all the baggage(if it is all true) and live up to this motto; or realize its win at any price.

What misconduct? This is an allegation, keep your feet on the ledge.
Heismanziel
Brent Zwerneman just posted on Twitter, Aggies checking to see if Jameill Showers can come back.
Philip J Fry
AG
What makes me nervous is that this was before the **** storm he was getting for going to games/vacations/etc...so it was technically before he was under the microscope of public perception.
Mr. Penguin
AG
quote:

Verne Lundquist
AG
MLB: Arod = NCAA: jff?
Creme de Menthe
Great rule for life: don't go home with anyone you meet in the Ft. Lauderdale airport.
mike_ags_fan12
quote:
whatthecrunchyo
AG
i hate my life right now
Philip J Fry
AG
quote:
Brent Zwerneman just posted on Twitter, Aggies checking to see if Jameill Showers can come back.

quote:
If this gets really ugly really fast for the Aggies, checking now to see if Jameill Showers potentially could return to A&M (at UTEP).

Not quite what he said.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.