*****The Open Championship*****

17,283 Views | 388 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Mr.Bond
RAMF 95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Really enjoying Duval's color commentary.
LeFraud
Direct tv has the feature group channel, which tiger was in this morning. I may not be able to get sec network, but I was able to see every single one of tigers shots live this morning.
BarryProfit
quote:
It seems just a little breezy this afternoon compared to the morning. Do y'all think that's affecting the score at all? I feel like afternoon scoring is worse than morning so far

Agreed abd I think the earlier guys tomorrow will get the worst of the weather again. Late/early will be the bad draw I suspect.
watty
AG
There's the graphic confirming our suspicions. Afternoon golfers are 55 strokes worse than morning golfers so far.
Aggie1391
Seems a littl tougher this afternoon than morning. What will be interesting to see is the standings after the round tomorrow, specially if the morning is relatively calm and the afternoon is rainy and windy
RAMF 95
AG
Adam Scott 's swing is just luscious. Sooo deleeeeshus.

Ag_07
AG
Phil making a mess of 18.
RAMF 95
AG
Holy sh#t what a shot out of the cabbage!
RAMF 95
AG
Great round today by Dufner. Dude is a stud. Needs to cleanup that gut...
Chipotlemonger
AG
quote:
Really enjoying Duval's color commentary.
Big Cat `93
AG
I know it's early yet, but how awesome would it be to hear Boo interviewed holding the jug on Sunday.
Ag_07
AG
Duff Daddy is all over the flag stick today!!

And leave the gut alone. It inspires all of us who can't have the bodies of Tiger and Scott (no homo).
Unemployed
AG
quote:
Great round today by Dufner. Dude is a stud. Needs to cleanup that gut...

You think so? He hasn't done much since he won the PGA Championship last year. Missed the cut this year at the Masters and US Open.
God-Family-Friends-Ag FB
quote:
I know it's early yet, but how awesome would it be to hear Boo interviewed holding the jug on Sunday.

Would be awesome.

"Umm yessir, well ferse I'd lika thank errbody who helped but this amazin tournament tagether...these yerapeeyuns been verr hospitable and it really juss makes ya feel at home ya know?"

[This message has been edited by God-Family-Friends-Ag FB (edited 7/17/2014 1:30p).]
Chipotlemonger
AG
Reed with a 78 today. Not too worried though. Top 5 players generally turn it around.
BarryProfit
quote:
specially if the morning is relatively calm and the afternoon is rainy and windy

I thought the forecast for tomorrow was for just the opposite?
Unemployed
AG
quote:

Oh..he's most definitely is a stud outside the ropes.
Ag_07
AG
Duval really did a nice job today on the broadcast. Thought it was cool to hear from a guy who is currently playing the tournament and was just out on the course earlier in the day.

Had some really interesting things to say and gave a nice new perspective on some things. Think he's got a future in broadcasting.
RAMF 95
AG
Totally agree 07. Thought DD was great and offered up some great insight. Guy is so real and comfortable with himself which seems to contrast some golf announcers who seem a bit disingenuous.

I don't think Andy North is a bad guy but loved it when Duval kinda stuck the knife in him about practicing drops to land the ball just how you like it. It seemed like North was sensationalizing a bit and Duval's comment kinda laughing it off was great.

Would love to see him put up a great score tomorrow.
BarryProfit
http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/events/open-golf-championship#?tab=map&map=Rainfall&zoom=8&lon=-3.19&lat=53.39&fcTime=1405641600
Ag_07
AG
DD has come a long way since his epic collapse and he is pretty at peace with himself and where he's at right now.

If you haven't I suggest you somehow watch his Feherty episode. Great candid interview about what happened to his career and how he handled it.

I think that's why he makes a good broadcaster. he can speak from experience and has the ability to step back and see things from a big picture standpoint.

Hope to see more of him!
Bunk Moreland
Reading that Els shattered some dude's jaw on his opening tee shot finally makes some sense into that weird round of his today. He said he was definitely shaken after that.
God-Family-Friends-Ag FB
Is that dufner's wife in the pic above?
Ag_07
AG
I can't see the picture but Duf's wife is SMOKIN. If you're on Instagram she's a great follow.
LeFraud
Yes, that is his wife. But I would hope you immediately blocked yourself from viewing it again, told your wife, and asked for repentance. Don't want you to turn into tiger.
BarryProfit
How can any fan of golf not know about the duffmiester's old lady? He freakin' grabbed her ass on the 18th green of the PGA Championship on national TV last year.
BarryProfit
http://www.golfcentraldaily.com/2013/08/pic-jason-dufner-grabs-wifes-butt-she.html

For those who've been asleep for the last few years.
Chipotlemonger
AG
Dammit that ass grab never gets old. Just remembered another reason that I like Dufner.
God-Family-Friends-Ag FB
quote:
Don't want you to turn into tiger.

Yup, admiring a picture of an attractive woman = going on a multi-year sex binge with a dozen wh***es and breaking up the family.
jj9000
AG
Chipotlemonger
AG
Get 'em jj.
bagger05
AG
Ugh, this thread has taken a strange and unfortunate turn.
jj9000
AG
quote:
Ugh, this thread has taken a strange and unfortunate turn.

It will get back on track relatively quickly.

I'm simply pointing out a tiny bit of hypocrisy.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Can we stop spewing crap all over these threads arguing why someone is or isn't a Yankees fan? Will a major go by that this ever happens?

[This message has been edited by DannyDuberstein (edited 7/17/2014 7:55p).]
Mr.Bond
AG
quote:
[You have been banned numerous times for this exact type of posting. -Staff]

[This message has been edited by TexAgs staff (edited 7/17/2014 3:08p).]

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.