Houston
Sponsored by

*****2024 Hurricane Off-Season*****

100,656 Views | 871 Replies | Last: 13 hrs ago by Cromagnum
evestor1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm surprised her husband allows her to drive.

Mas89
AG
They should have baptized her while she was there.
SlackerAg
AG
She was Roya-ly screwed.
Cromagnum
AG
Al Bula said:

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2024/05/05/kprc-2-news-crew-witnesses-woman-ignore-houston-firefighters-warning-drive-into-flood-waters/

Awesome. Idiot woman told not to drive in water gets stranded and argues with firefighters.

Looks like one of those hot Russian mail order wives just after she turns 30
txags92
AG
Would be interesting to see her insurance company deny coverage for damage based on that video.
Cromagnum
AG
txags92 said:

Would be interesting to see her insurance company deny coverage for damage based on that video.

You think she really has insurance?

aTm2004
AG
Al Bula said:

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2024/05/05/kprc-2-news-crew-witnesses-woman-ignore-houston-firefighters-warning-drive-into-flood-waters/

Awesome. Idiot woman told not to drive in water gets stranded and argues with firefighters.

This wouldn't have happened in her home country where her husband could still legally learn his wife.
Guitarsoup
AG
Me hearing Forest Cove being called part of Kingwood:

Sea Speed
AG
Looks like my street is getting floody. House is up several more feet though so not really concerned.

txags92
AG
Guitarsoup said:

To everybody else in Houston, anything north of the river and south of Porter along 59 is Kingwood. hth
Guitarsoup
AG
txags92 said:

Guitarsoup said:

To everybody else in Houston, anything north of the river and south of Porter along 59 is Kingwood. hth
Oh I realize that there are lots of really dumb people in a city and county that keeps electing people like all those unqualified judges that release violent criminals with no bail, Sheila Jackson-Lee, and Lina Hildago, but Forest Cove still isn't Kingwood.
txags92
AG
Guitarsoup said:

txags92 said:

Guitarsoup said:

Oh I realize that there are lots of really dumb people in a city and county that keeps electing people like all those unqualified judges that release violent criminals with no bail, Sheila Jackson-Lee, and Lina Hildago, but Forest Cove still isn't Kingwood.
I always felt the same way when crimes happening over along Blackhawk and Bay Area Blvd got called Friendswood. But to the rest of the world, it didn't matter. Just like now…Forest Cove may not BE part of Kingwood, but everybody outside of Kingwood is going to call it part of Kingwood anyway, unless a kid there wins the spelling bee, and then it will be a "Houston area student wins the spelling bee!".

I blame the folks with Journalism degrees that think Cypress Station is "Northwest Houston".
rancher1953
Joe *******i of Weather Bell saying look out from May 27 forward in the gulf as major storms are about to form. See his Saturday Summary at
https://www.weatherbell.com/
spadilly
S
rancher1953 said:

Joe *******i of Weather Bell saying look out from May 27 forward in the gulf as major storms are about to form. See his Saturday Summary at
https://www.weatherbell.com/

Memorial Day? Sounds about right.
txags92
AG
NM
AgLA06
AG
Your confusing indifference with intelligence. Most people ignore things that don't matter.
TXTransplant
Hail again in The Woodlands/Harris County.
94chem
txags92 said:

Guitarsoup said:

It's more Kingwood than King's Mill or King's Manor. Forest Cove attends Kingwood HS.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
Sea Speed
AG
Water up a bit and now over our driveway. Looks like rain has stopped so hopefully not much coming from upstream either anymore.

ETA not really worried about it getting in ti my house. That concrete strip is the top of a 2+ foot retaining wall the house sits on. Would take a hell of a lot more to get in to the house.
CAR96
AG
Is the sidewalk your driveway?
Sea Speed
AG
Yes that's my driveway and not a sidewalk.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Sea Speed said:

Water up a bit and now over our driveway. Looks like rain has stopped so hopefully not much coming from upstream either anymore.

ETA not really worried about it getting in ti my house. That concrete strip is the top of a 2+ foot retaining wall the house sits on. Would take a hell of a lot more to get in to the house.

Username, etc
Guitarsoup
AG
94chem said:

txags92 said:

Guitarsoup said:

It's more Kingwood than King's Mill or King's Manor. Forest Cove attends Kingwood HS.
None of them are Kingwood.
txags92
AG
Guitarsoup said:

94chem said:

txags92 said:

Guitarsoup said:

But we are going to keep calling them that just to twist you up.
lunchbox
Guitarsoup said:

94chem said:

txags92 said:

Guitarsoup said:

Half of Kings Manor is in Harris County and the entire neighborhood has a Kingwood address.

But yeah I get your point.
Guitarsoup
AG
txags92 said:

Guitarsoup said:

94chem said:

txags92 said:

Guitarsoup said:

Hey, no problem for my friends down there in West League City.
94chem
https://www.kingwood.com/community_guide/villages.php
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
txags92
AG
Guitarsoup said:

txags92 said:

Guitarsoup said:

94chem said:

txags92 said:

Guitarsoup said:

Hey, no problem for my friends down there in West League City.
Haven't been there since 2004
Scruffy
AG
94chem said:

https://www.kingwood.com/community_guide/villages.php

"The surfable forest"
BayAg_14
If you have friends or family in Oklahoma I'd touch base with them. Every weather nerd I follow on Twitter is setting this up to be the tornado apocalypse.

maroon barchetta
Ryan Hall is going live at 3:45pm
Cromagnum
AG
Reed Timmer was all over west Texas last week. He's streaming today too.

https://www.youtube.com/live/RioVgDo7FB8?si=90LAr1zkPgFx6pSr

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.