Astros/Rangers Discussion - NO MODS ALLOWED

33,619 Views | 696 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by 94chem
Whats Up Brother
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Go 'Stros
Go Rangers

[We will edit or remove any posts that violate posting policies but everything else is fair game on this thread. -Staff]
GoodBullShark
AG
TarponChaser
Hey stRangers...

Daveintx
Adolis says he'll see you soon Houston
LeagueCityAg
AG
Happy opening day Astros friends! Trash talk aside, I love chatting with you guys!

Oh, and Adolis Garcia owns Houston!

TarponChaser
Daveintx said:

He's gonna follow the Randy Arozarena path.
Boiling Denim
LeagueCityAg said:

Happy opening day Astros friends! Trash talk aside, I love chatting with you guys!

Oh, and Adolis Garcia owns Houston!

That bicep makes even Victor Conte blush
fc2112
Whats Up Brother
Stating The Obvious said:

[We will edit or remove any posts that violate posting policies but everything else is fair game on this thread. -Staff]
No it won't. Buzz off, fookers
jkag89
You don't frighten us, Arlington pig dog! Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you so called "Texas" Rangers and all your silly Cowboys fans!

I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

Out in Left Field
AG
I just hope that both teams (except the Astros) have fun!
RED AG 98
AG
Out in Left Field said:

I just hope that both teams (expect the Astros) have fun!
Glad to see you expect the Astros to have fun. A bunch of banners in a few years is totally fun.
Out in Left Field
AG
Lol I can't spell
Ciboag96
Daveintx said:

Steroids cheaper in Houston? Huh, Whodathunkit
LeagueCityAg
AG
Pretty funny to me how Houston fans accuse Garcia of cheating, yet they still idolize the 2017 team.
Aggies2009
AG
LeagueCityAg said:

Pretty funny to me how Houston fans accuse Garcia of cheating, yet they still idolize the 2017 team.

The best part is Garcia hasn't been proven of anything. A bunch of unathletic middle aged losers thing anyone with muscles is "roided". Meanwhile the 2017 team were actual proven cheaters.

Now that we know Juan Soto absolutely owns the Astros soul, I'd expect them to start saying he's on roids soon.
Aggies2009
AG
Aaaand the season starts by blowing a 4-0 lead to lose to the hated Yankees. #ChokeCity
CrawlingNo5
AG
We all knew they would fall apart without dusty baker. Uneducated fans ran him out of town.
Fuzzy Dunlop
AG
It's Dusty's and Maldy's fault.
Double Talkin' Jive...
TarponChaser
Aggies2009 said:

LeagueCityAg said:

The best part is Garcia hasn't been proven of anything. A bunch of unathletic middle aged losers thing anyone with muscles is "roided". Meanwhile the 2017 team were actual proven cheaters.

Now that we know Juan Soto absolutely owns the Astros soul, I'd expect them to start saying he's on roids soon.

Nobody thinks he's roided up because of his muscles. It's because of an HGH dome that makes Barry Bonds look like a pinhead.

And by the way, the Rangers were credibly accused of doing the same sort of sign-stealing. Everyone in the league was doing it which is why the players were given immunity otherwise they'd burn MLB down worse than the '94 strike.
gigem1223
TarponChaser said:

Aggies2009 said:

LeagueCityAg said:

Nobody thinks he's roided up because of his muscles. It's because of an HGH dome that makes Barry Bonds look like a pinhead.

And by the way, the Rangers were credibly accused of doing the same sort of sign-stealing. Everyone in the league was doing it which is why the players were given immunity otherwise they'd burn MLB down worse than the '94 strike.

He was born with that dome smart one. How do you think he got the nickname "el Bombi"? It's means light bulb in Spanish. His mother gave him the nickname.
TarponChaser
gigem1223 said:

TarponChaser said:

Aggies2009 said:

LeagueCityAg said:

He was born with that dome smart one. How do you think he got the nickname "el Bombi"? It's means light bulb in Spanish. His mother gave him the nickname.

She also gave him the HGH
Fuzzy Dunlop
AG
"Credibly accused." What does that even mean?

The Astros players copped to it. It was proven. The Red Sox were proven. Maybe the Yankees were doing it, maybe the Rangers were doing it. I don't know. What I do know is that the Astros continued to do it when everyone was told to stop.
Double Talkin' Jive...
TarponChaser
Fuzzy Dunlop said:

"Credibly accused." What does that even mean?

The Astros players copped to it. It was proven. The Red Sox were proven. Maybe the Yankees were doing it, maybe the Rangers were doing it. I don't know. What I do know is that the Astros continued to do it when everyone was told to stop.

Everyone was doing it, even after being told to stop. There have been several MLB players say it. And had Fiers not turned rat it would have kept going on because MLB didn't really care. Just like they didn't care about steroid use until they were forced to care.
Aggies2009
AG
"Credible accused"

LMAO

Two teams were found to have been cheating. No matter what your little delusions tell you, that's that. You can claim "credible accused" all you want.
TarponChaser
Aggies2009 said:

"Credible accused"

LMAO

Two teams were found to have been cheating. No matter what your little delusions tell you, that's that. You can claim "credible accused" all you want.

Whatever helps you sleep at night princess.
Aggies2009
AG
TarponChaser said:

Aggies2009 said:

"Credible accused"

LMAO

Whatever helps you sleep at night princess.
Not cheering for cheaters and being delusional about it helps me sleep just fine.

"X player did something 30 years ago!"

We already know what's coming.
Fuzzy Dunlop
AG
Maybe don't be a dick to Fiers and he keeps his trap shut, maybe not. I can tell you that I'm pretty sure no Texas players blabbed about anything. So cheaters and rats. Got it.
Double Talkin' Jive...
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Fuzzy Dunlop said:

Maybe don't be a dick to Fiers and he keeps his trap shut, maybe not. I can tell you that I'm pretty sure no Texas players blabbed about anything. So cheaters and rats. Got it.

Homosexuals are better at keeping secrets.
45-70Ag
AG
Reggie Miller's message to Houston yesterday

CrawlingNo5
AG
Yesterday was a perfect illustration of Rangers and Astros, and really Dallas and Houston . When the going got tough, one team battled, took some hits but toughened up and won the damn game.

Unfortunately the other team down south, folded like a cheap tent. The lack of character and mental fortitude shows not only in the team, but with the fans down there.
Ciboag96
Framber just wasn't breathing through his eyes. He'll get there.
jkag89
45-70Ag said:

Reggie Miller's message to Houston yesterday

LeagueCityAg
AG
Asterisks fans sure are quiet so far compared to years past.
jkag89
Funny how Cowboy er Rangers fans have all of a sudden discovered baseball.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.