************* Houston Rockets 23-24 Season thread ****************

53,094 Views | 606 Replies | Last: 13 days ago by Guitarsoup
WES2006AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Dallas gets GSW tomorrow after SA decided not to help us out last night. Would be nice to get some help from the Mavs to have a chance at being 1 game back going into our matchup against GSW on Thursday.
texasaggie2015
AG

How does this guy have a platform? I love Tari but I would personally drive him to the airport and carry his bags if we were trading him straight up for Bridges.
AG@RICE
AG
On the road against the Jazz, Blazers and Clippers to finish the year. If we can win 2 out of 3 we will finish .500 for the year. That would be a massive positive outcome for the year.
Guitarsoup
AG
AG@RICE said:

On the road against the Jazz, Blazers and Clippers to finish the year. If we can win 2 out of 3 we will finish .500 for the year. That would be a massive positive outcome for the year.
That would be great. What was the over/under?
Aggie09Derek
AG
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
.500, baby. We did it. We're here.
WES2006AG
AG
Head Ninja In Charge said:

.500, baby. We did it. We're here.
I hope they had a full champagne celebration after this win.
Texaggie7nine
Tonyperkis
AG
Excellent season. Would have loved to get play-in playoff experience, but our trajectory looks awesome.

Our best case seems to be following in OKC footsteps, just one year behind their process. They were 40-42 last year. The big difference is we don't have a top 5 NBA player like SGA who is hitting his prime in 6th season.

However, our ceiling is hard to quantify because of the leaps that Sengun and Jalen (assuming his March is for real) made this year.

We now have an identity of grit and defense established by Ime (who I fully trust is a championship caliber coach) and so much young talent that we don't yet know how good they could be.

I think goal next year is Top 6 in the West and then be considered a championship contender the following year.

Ags #1
AG
Do we have our own pick this year or nets this year?
mAgnoliAg
AG
Ags #1 said:

Do we have our own pick this year or nets this year?

We have the nets pick. Thunder have our pick.
Ags #1
AG
Thanks!
Guitarsoup
AG
Nets pick is about a 20% at a top 4 pick, 51% at 9th, 26% at 10th.

Rockets also have their own pick if it is top 4, which is about 7%.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.